• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

"The turn is back here right?" Hanabi asked. "On the left?"

Tai nodded. "Yup."

She followed his direction and soon found herself, along with everybody else, on a one lane dirt road. The car pulled to a stop a few minutes later and the rest climbed out, breathing a sigh of relief that they were all alive, unscathed, and not sitting in some jail cell awaiting verdict from a judge. "Not too shabby..." She murmured, circling the car and inspecting it for damage. "I'll need a new coat of paint...."

"Will you stop worrying about the car for a minute?" Someone (i don't care who...) asked, obviously irritated.

She laughed. "Sorry...." She walked over to Tai and kissed his forehead lightly. "Thanks for the directions." Hanabi smiled to a bright red Tai. "And to all the others that helped me with the directions."

(okay guys, I'm gonna be away until Monday, most likely, since my mom is taking off work. So, I give nii-chan full permission to rp away as Cisele since he knows her enough XD)

Cisele brushed off her skirt as she got up on her knees, examining the damage. "Well...at least we're all okay, except for Ina's DS. And here I thought this bus ride was gonna be boring."

She glanced over at the boy who had practically landed in her lap and asked,"Hey, are you alright? That looked pretty painful."

Ina shrugged and giggled.
"Despite the fact my DS kicked the bucket, it was a pretty fun excuse to nearly give somebody a concussion with a hardcover copy of one of my summer reading books."
Out of curiosity, Ina tried turning on the DS. Nothing happened for a few seconds, and then the screen came to life, playing the little opening chime.
"Scratch that, it still works. Though it was freaking awesome hitting that guy over the head with To Kill A Mockingbird."

((Hold on, what just happened? Weren't we going back to help the guys on the bus? And did we stop to hide at the mill or did we somehow teleport ahead to the camp?))

((O.o What happened? Let's just say the car pulled up on a road near the bus accident...and we're not at camp yet, we're going to Dragon World now.*cracks knuckles* Boy, this is gonna be fun.))

Tai was taken aback by Hanabi's sudden gesture, his face getting hot.

"Y-you're w-welcome," he stammered. "Anyt-time.."

---

Meanwhile, Evan had given up on trying to drive the bus altogether. The pretty girl with the pigtails was talking to him. He turned to face her.

"Meh, I'm fine. I thought my idiot friend was going to kill us but," he replied, glancing at the unconscious Ken. "I guess not, hm?"

Jessica is staring at the bus as the car she was in pulls over, waiting for it to stop. She then climbs out and runs over to the bus. "What happened! Is everyone okay?" Jess pushes the bus door open, as it was already hanging slightly ajar after the crash.

"Yep! All clear!" Evan said, getting up from the driver's seat. He stretched and went to the back, grabbing his stuff.

Silas sighed heavily and put his bookmark in his book. Then he gathered his two bags and got off the bus. Sheltering his face with his arm, he turned to Evan - he seemed to be in charge - and asked, "What do we do now, then?"

"You all are headed to the summer camp too, right? Tai said that this was the bus. I don't think you'll be able to fit in our little car, but why don't you guys come out and meet the rest of us? I'm Jessica, by the way." She greets Evan, Silas, and the others in the bus with a smile, seeming to not be too worried about the many cops that were around.

Evan turned to Silas, acknowledging his presence for the first time.

"Well, looks like we're hoofing it," he said with a shrug. He glanced over at Jessica. "Name's Evan. I'm guessing we have to walk the rest of the way...we don't have any other way of getting to camp, so I guess that's it, huh?"

"Well, I think we're almost there... I heard from our navigator that the camp was just around the next corner." Jessica turns and starts to head back to the ferrari, to get back in her seat. She calls back. "Good luck!"

Silas sighed, but didn't complain. He slung his duffel bag over his shoulder, pulled his collar up to cover as much of his face as he could, and began the trek down the road.

((Hey Ed, I'm gonna make the banner for D. World, kay?))

Evan blinked, watching the girl leave.

Huh...she was...interesting, he thought with a sigh.

Well, I must say I didn't see this coming, Kessian thought as he stood by the wrecked bus. The front and much of the right side were completely totaled from ramming into the police cars. Speaking of which, where are those cops? He turned to see back down the road where the pile of blue and white metal on the side of the road was. Most of the officers were already out of their ex-cars and had begun to help each other get back on their feet, and seemed too busy to notice the kids coming out of the bus, let alone the red vehicle they had gotten into this mess over in the first place.

Then again, this whole day has been anything but normal. He walked back to the car, taking note of its crazy owner as she walked around looking for any kind of damage. There's no way all of us are going to fit in here. And the bus won't be moving any time soon, so the others are probably going to have to walk. He gazed down the road, to where the forest finally ended and gave way to grassy fields. I wonder if any of us will ever really get to this camp.

Hanabi looked nervously over at the cops who, thankfully, hadn't yet noticed that she was the cause of the wreck in the first place. She shook her head slightly, trying to regain her composure. Hanabi walked over to a group of kids now standing beside the bus. "Are you guys okay?"

A girl with red pigtails nodded, smiling. "I think so. Name's Cisele Lee."

"Hanabi Yashimoto.^^" She smiled.

"So," Another member of the group spoke up. He looked to be at least a foot taller then Hanabi, with long braided black hair and brown eyes that she could easily get lost in. (sorry, the first thing i look at in guys are the eyes. *laughs nervously*) "this wreck is your fault? You're the driver of the red Ferrari Enzo, correct?"

Hanabi looked up, and looked him straight in the eyes (and did end up getting lost.) She nodded, almost as if she didn't really see him. "Y-yeah....my car.....Sorry about that." Hanabi blinked, finally looking away from the taller man. "I can't fit all of you in my car....How are we going to get to camp now?"

((Meh...gotta wait for everyone else...))

"Looks like we're hoofing it," Tai said with a shrug. Evan looked over at Tai, who was sitting on the ground near a stop sign.

"Hey, it's the guy from the car...," he said with a grin.

"Name's Tai. Tai Ayoto."

"Evan Adogas."

"Adogas? That's a strange last name."

Evan raised an eyebrow. "So is Ayoto."

Tai laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

(ok first of all, sorry for not making a post in a while. I’ve been a little busy. Also I’m going to back the story up a little from when he wakes up.)

After a while Ken finally woke up, “ow…mother fu..” he mumbled as he got to his feet, trying to think what the hell happened. Ken looked around see the bus stopped and there was a really nice car, next to surrounded by other people. He rubbed the back of his head while he got off from the bus and looked back at it, seeing that it had a lot of damage.
The best he could do to figure out of what happened, he just pieced together that they crashed into the Ferrari.( totally clueless about the events that happened) He then turned around and saw a beautiful girl with silver hair. “So, this wreck is your fault? You're the driver of the red Ferrari Enzo, correct?" he guessed as he stepped closer to her. Great there goes my plan for getting us faster to the camp. He thought as he stopped rubbing his head.
After she spoke, he replied. “Well it seems that we are going to start walking. I feel sorry for anyone who has to tow a lot bags.” He said with a grin. He felt pretty good about not having his luggage with him.

Tai looked up to see Ken walking over near Hanabi.

"That's Ken, our surrogate driver that drove for awhile until he was KO'd," Evan pointed out, trying to stifle a laugh. Tai grinned.

"So that's the guy with the crazy look in his eye."

Evan laughed. "You guessed it."

Rika followed Hanabi from the car and towards the group of people standing near hte bus. She sighed.

'Well this sure tops last summer's first day for sure. High speed chase, car crashes. It's definately different..' She thought as she looked around to see who was who. She had heard everyones name so she was good there. No need to talk really.

"I pity anyone who has to carry too much stuff too, Ken. Rika by the way." She said throwing her name out there for everyone to hear. She sighed.

'Happy I didn't bring anything too heavy' She thought as she shifted her purse on her shoulder.

((Much as I would love to make another actual post, the fact remains that very there's very little I can add on to. Oh, well. Anyway, there's a small news update you all should be notified of. Tomorrow...er, later today, my family will be going on vacation, and for the next week I will have minimal access to the internet, if any at all. So, for the sake of not getting completely left behind, I'm offering control of Kessian to anyone who feels that he/she can manage taking care of another character. I apologize beforehand for the inconvenience.))

Back
Top Bottom