• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

(alright I kinda sorta have an idea of whats going on but let's pretend im unconscious and about to wake up.)

Hanabi sat up slowly, rubbing her head gently. The massive explosion had disappeared along with everything else, leaving Hanabi and (is ken with her? Oo they were originally running away together before...) and Ken sitting underneath a large tree. "Ow....Hey, any idea where the hell we are?" Hanabi asked looking around.

Sitting up, the girl looked around. The bus was gone, along with everything else but the other people. And someone in a black robe. Ina realized she was still holding the book.
"Wha.. where are we?"

As ken woke up he mumbled, “..And here I thought my life was boring, I didn’t expect that I would die in a fire..” He opened his eyes to find out he wasn’t dead. Looking around trying to find out how’d he get to such a place. He noticed a tree behind him so he got up, his legs were a little wobbly but he managed to get next to the tree and sat down. When Hanabi woke up and asked that question, he couldn’t really give her an answer. “Not a clue, but it seems better then where we were just a moment ago…Are you ok?” he asked as he cracked his knuckles.

[I'm sorry for not posting in a while; if i do that someone feel free to control Rika for me until I return. I've been very busy lately with the family.]

Rika opened her eyes and sat up in the field. Everything was different. The cars and fire and wolves and the world was gone. Looking around she saw Tai, Ken, Hanabi and the others were all here as well so she knew she wasn't that crazy. She heard Hanabi ask where they were.

'I wish someone would answer her. This is madness.'

Listening in to another conversation she heard someone say that they were in Dragon World. Mumbling to herself she rubbed her eyes to be sure that this was all real.

"Dragon World? Wonderful, now we're not only going to be caught by the police but we've been sent to another world. What a great way to start the summer." She remarked quietly as she stretched and sat up the rest of the way off the ground.

(Wow, I've fallen behind. I think I'll make Nanee asleep until now as well.)

Nanee's eyes flickered and she grogilly sat up. What had just happened?
"Dragon World? Another... world...? What kind of crap are you spouting?!" she yelled panickingly. A few trees and some grass... the place seemed isolated and untouched by anyone before. Maybe they were in another world.

"I'm fine....Better then we were about to be anyway..."Hanabi looked down, noticing that her outfit had changed. She found herself no longer wearing the tee-shirt and shorts of the real world, but instead wearing a black pleated mini-skirt and matching tube top. Underneath this new outfit was a full body suit made of a silvery fishnet type material. "hmmmmm.....First the scenery changes from a screaming metal death trap to a quiet country side, now my clothes change too....." She paused, frowning pensively. She turned to face Ken. "What do you think? Is this outfit better then what i was originally wearing?"

Last edited:
“ well..I..uhh..” he mumbled as he looked away, blushing slightly. “Yea, it looks great..” he finished. First we get attacked by demons, then a girl can use lighting, then we got teleported, and now hanabi changed her clothes some how…what’s next… he thought as he tried to stand up again. Luckily he can move around now. He looked at everyone else in group. Wondering who there names are but, he doesn’t feel right just asking so maybe later on he will find out who they are. He shrugged off his slightly redden face and walked down to tai and asked, “ hey you, can you tell me what’s going on?”

Ina looked at herself. She was wearing a white dress with what looked like extremely long sweatpants. And... a sword. She pulled it out of the scabbard, staring. The sword's hilt was green, and looked like leaves. Tied across her back was a huge, chocolate colored wooden staff. It had crystals hanging from the top and a crescent moon on the very top. On the bottom, the was a blade coming out like a spear.
"Wow.."

Last edited:
Hanabi looked up at Ken as his face turned slightly red. Maybe he....Hanabi shook her head and followed him as he walked over to Tai. I do but I don't know if he does...Oh well, not really isn't the time to ask...

----------------------

Hey, i wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be out of town with no computer access for a week so I won't be on.... But I do give my full permission to Tai-niichan and Black Poison to control my character while I'm gone. ^^ I might be on later tonight, I might not....

Last edited:
((Posting to you from a cafe in Orre Ouray, Colorado.))

So this is another world, huh? Kessian thought to himself. He had been trying to figure out how that explosion didn't kill him, though now he was more concerned with where he was after hearing from that boy in the cloak. Looking around the grassy plain, it could very easily be heaven, but somehow he doubted that he would have ended up there if he was dead. "Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore," he said to no one in particular. As he walked to the other kids on his caravan to nowhere, he was vaguely aware of a pulsing sensation in his right arm, and that light smoke was coming from the glove on that hand.

Kilik noticed a strange feeling of something on the left side of his waist. "Hmm...? What's this? Why do I have a sword at my waist?"

Kilik drew the sword and flung it around a bit. It feels so natural... like it's a part of me that's just been missing my whole life.

When he held the katana, he felt like he had power. He felt invincible.

Jessica heard the strange hooded figure mention this place being 'Dragon world,' and she began to approach him. "Dragon world? Does that mean dragons live here? Or maybe monsters like those wolves? Will we meet them?" She suddenly felt a strange energy, and opened her hand. The strange energy seemed to flow through her and focus on her hand, materializing into a golden scepter. Jess just stared at her hand while this happened, in disbelief. "Wow..." She clenches the scepter, and a big grin appears on her face. "I think I might like this place after all.."

Nanee looked at her own clothes curiously. She herself was wearing much longer and thicker clothes, though the top was still green and the pants were still dark grey. On her back was a staff around a foot taller than she was. The top was pointed like a spear and the bottom was smoothly rounded. So were they going to fight whatever had attacked them earlier?
"Ugh... it's like some stupid RPG..." she muttered in disbelief.

"Hey, speak for yourself, it's real life Tactics A2!! I'm a black mage!"
Ina knew she was being nerdy, but was too excited to care. She held up one finger and focused. A tiny fire appeared on the tip of her finger.
"Hey, look at this! ...owowow I'm burning."

At last Kessian noticed the odd scent of burning cloth and looked down to his hand to see that the glove had almost completely burned away, showing the scaly brown hide underneath. "What the-" was all he could get out before the glove was completely gone, and he noticed a drop of deep-green liquid drip from his clawed fingers. When it splashed on the ground, the grass began to fizzle and melted away. "Crap, crap, crap, can't let them see this," he said as he quickly took off the backpack he still had with him. But inside, he didn't find the other clothes and food he had packed. Instead there was a pair of shining pair of metal gauntlets along with matching boots. There was also what appeared to be a hat made from bamboo, like those made in Japan. Although the last item was probably the most peculiar; a long chain leading up to a very sharp looking sickle at the end. "I'll ask questions later; clothes come first," and Kessian began to take off his old shoes.

"Let's see what this thing can do..." Jessica thought out loud. She clutched her new scepter and stared at the purple jewel at the end of it. Soon a grayish mist started to emerge from it, spreading around to her hand. It was very hard to see through, but the mist seemed to be affecting her hand, changing her fingers to scaly claws. Jessica gasped, and when she lost focus, the mist started to return to her scepter. When it finally disappeared altogether into the scepter, she noticed her hand was back to normal too. "Weird... What is this thing..." She looked at the guy in the dark robe, hoping he had some answers. She also noticed the other kids seemed to be gazing curiously at their own weapons and outfits. This is crazy...

"Well this is....different." Rika said aloud as she stood up and noticed, at last, her new clothes. They were much like the old ones but they had changed colors. She realized at once that she was carrying something on her back, something heavy. Setting it down she saw that it was a long bow and about 30 steel arrows. She let her fingers go up and down the bow and one of the arrows, even allowing herself to pick them up in her hands. It felt so wonderous to have them, it was like I had been an archer all my life. Turning around to the open part of the field where no one was standing she pulled back an arrow just to see how it felt. As soon as the arrow was at its furthest, the tip of the arrow lit into bright blue fire. Immediately she dropped the bow and the flaming arrow to the grass below, but the fire went out before it touched the grass.

"See now there's something you don't see everyday; But I guess it's nice having a change" she said sort of happily. Replacing the bow and arrow on her back she turned to the rest of the group and waited for some further explaination of what was going on.

Ken looked around at everyone changing from their normal outfits to these new ones and some of them even had weapons. He was a little jealous of them because he hasn’t got anything new from entering dragon world. When he saw Ina, he realized about what happened on the bus. He closed his left fist angrily, when he did the ground under his hand started to form a spike. I will kill her for what she’s done.. He thought.

((Sorry, my Mom booted me off the computer for three days, but now I'm back from 8-12 everyday. Be here! ^_^

Tai looked around at the others who had suddenly gone into a serious costume change. They all seemed to have changed...but not him. Tai looked down to see himself wearing the same clothes he'd been wearing since he was...transported here. He sighed heavily, disappointed. Then he looked up at Ken. He hadn't anything either.

"So, I guess we're the black sheep, huh?" He said with a chuckle. "No pun intended for me."

“Yea I guess we are..” he grinned but that quickly went away as he stared at Ina. “…Say, where are we suppose to go now?” he asked Tai. Ken looked around to see if he had a weapon with him but sadly he still hasn’t got anything.

Back
Top Bottom