• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

"Get off of me!" Cisele snarled, wrenching her upper arms out of Kilik's grip. She reached for Tai, only to be blocked by Sagoda, who grabbed her arm and wrenched it behind her, "Telling her to calm down isn't going to help. She either needs a dragon's blood, or a master's. It doesn't matter which. Now, Aoryu only gave me a tiny bit, and I'm not sure if it's a trick or not, but..."

He looked to Tai uneasily, then said in a grave manner. "I'm gonna need you to hold her. She will probably try to bite you, but since you smell like dragon's blood, she'll do whatever you say. Understand me?"

Tai was quite confused that this girl was attacking him. Dragon's blood? Well, this was Dragon World, but he couldn't possibly be a dragon...could he? Things were happening all too fast. The scales, the high-jumping, the fire. Was he really a dragon? Tai shook his head. All questions had to wait. This was now.

"All right," he said, giving a nod towards Sagoda. "I don't even know how I'm a dragon, but whatever it takes to get us out of this situation, I'll do it. What do I have to do?"

"Just--urgh! Jeez!--hold on to her!" he exclaimed, trying to keep the viciously fighting vampire from overtaking him, "You need to be commanding and--argh!--tell her exactly what you want her to do so she can drink your--urgh!--blood. We won't--ow fuck!--let her though."

Cisele continued to viciously snap her newly formed fangs together, fighting Sagoda's grip on her. With one more roar, she grabbed his arm and flipped him over her head, freeing herself from his clutches and immediately rushing Tai.

As Cisele came rushing towards Tai, some strange instinct kicked in. He grappled her arm, locking it in place. He then proceded to slam her to the ground with brute force.

"That's ENOUGH!" Tai yelled, his voice echoing across the plain.

The force of the throw was enough to daze the newly changed vampire: she took a moment to stare up into Tai's eyes, and for a quick moment, it seemed she had returned to normal. Within seconds however, she hissed furiously and broke her arm free of Tai's grip, then grabbed his head, forcing it towards her so she could bite his neck. However something seemed to click as she looked up into his face, and slowly, her red eyes went dull, completely devoid of any light. She let go of him and lay still, staring at him unflinching,as if waiting for an order.

Tai recoiled back violently, clutching his neck. The air around him got noticibly hotter, as so the grass around his feet started to singe. He opened his mouth to cry out in pain, but what came out instead was a roar. Simultaneously, the ground at his feet burst into flames in a perfect circle.

"Uh-oh," Sagoda mumbled as he came to. "Protega Ultima!"

The translucent shield covered Tai before the fire became more intense, flying out in various directions, blocked by the shield. Soon after, the fire died down and the shield dissipated, leaving a weary Tai standing.

"So...what do you want me to do?" he asked, struggling to stay conscious.

Last edited:
Alright she took it down. He thought as he grinned. When he turned around to her remark but then he saw the pool of blood and Ken ran towards her. Studying the bite wounds, “yea you do…Are you alright?” he said as he wonder what to do with a wound like that.

Sagoda blinked, surprised he was alright. "Don't worry about it too much, it's obvious you are in no condition to be dealing with a changeling vampire. I just need to..."

He moved quickly to where Cisele was, seeing the aura starting to crackle about her again. Sagoda leaned over her and tilted her headback, struggling to get the stopper on the small bottle that Aoryu had given him open. "Dammit! Okay, I do need your help. Keep her from attacking us. It's easy, just try to be soothing. Trust me on this, no one else here can possibly do it."

"I think so...." She replied, trying to hide the pain in her voice. "I can't get it to stop bleeding!" She ripped off a piece of her skirt and handed it to Ken. "Will you help me tie this?" She asked, still trying to hide her pain, but failing dismally.

“Yea sure, this might hurt a bit.” He said as he wrapped the cloth around her arm and tightens it. She should quit acting like it doesn’t hurt, she’s not fooling anyone.. He thought. He put his hand on her back and spoke, “Come on, let’s get you to the rest of the group. I need to help out Tai since the wolfs are down.”

"Quick to change the subject aren't you?" She asked. "I still want to know why you....kissed me...." She blushed and lowered her voice to barely above a whisper.

The redhaired girl got up obdiently and walked over to him, kneeling down in a respectful manner in front of him.

Sagoda sighed with relief and carefully grabbed her jaw, opening her mouth. As he moved to undo the stopper of the bottle, Cisele promptly bit down on his finger. Hard.

"Ow!" Sagoda hissed, shaking his hand slightly, "That hurt!"

“I..I really don’t think this is the time for that topic, you need to rest up.. We don’t you passing out due to blood loss..” he said as he looked away. I’m really not good at this sort of stuff, I hope she’ll bring this up later.. He thought as he scratched his head. Ken looked over at Rika, “You doing alright over there?” he yelled.

((I wish you'd quit with the one-liners. It's annoying.))

Tai reluctantly chuckled at the sight.

"Don't make me laugh, it hurts," he said, smiling weakly. "Cisele, don't bite him, he's trying to help."

(XP Sorry. Cut me some slack, I don't usually rp like this.)

"Open wide" Sagoda muttered, finally uncorking the bottle. "This is gonna burn the hell out of you, trust me. The first taste of strong blood for me was horrible."

He turned to Tai, and muttered, "Before you ask..." then pulled back his cheek, revealing a pair of small fangs. "I'm only half though...my mother was a vamp and my father was human."

After the word 'mother' he glanced down at Cisele uneasily, then turned back to Tai. "I'm not sure how this is going to react. In a way, this could prove my theory about her...I'm going to need your help. Hold onto her hand, would you? Give her something to hold on to, because the pain of the master's blood the first time is enough to make you feel like you're going to die."

((Not you, stupid.))

"So...you're one of them, too," Tai replied, too tired to even comprehend what was going on. "So what does that make me? I mean, I don't even know how I can do these things, and before...before I was just a regular kid..."

(XD Right. So knew that.)

"From what I've seen, it looks like you're a dragon. I'm not sure yet, we'll have to test out your powers--all of your powers" he took a look back at the surrounding group. "Speaking of which, stand back. This won't be pretty"

Sagoda took a deep breath then poured the blood down Cisele's throat.

((Ooh, that would be such a great place to end a chaptered story XD but it's not. Have to continue. Must resist cliffhanger XD))

The plain was eerily silenced for a moment; that was interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream. Cisele thrashed under Sagoda and Tai's tight grip, the fangs in her mouth retracting then suddenly growing longer. There was a bright flash of light, and both boys covered their eyes to avoid being blinded.

When that cleared, thick tendrils of smoke began to wind through the plain, blocking out the light of the sun. Slowly, Cisele sat up, although it was difficult to see through the smoke.

Sagoda squinted, trying to clear the air with a wind spell. It took a moment to see that she was standing, and looked a hell of a lot different than before.

Standing before him was Cisele, but completely different--she looked older, possibly in her twenties in her human years, and wore a short black dress that showed off every curve of her body. There was a pair of small dragon-like wings coming out of her back, and the length of her ruby red pigtails had gone from her shoulders to her hips. The woman smiled evilly, revealing long pearly white fangs. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the newest Dragon Squad."

She walked out past the stunned group and took a look around them, gloved hands folded together behind her back. "Hmm...it seems many of you have the potential to join my side..."

She turned to her left, revealing a tattoo shaped like the yin half of a yin yang circle on her shoulder. "Perhaps I should take one of you with me..."

Cisele turned around to see Sagoda gritting his teeth and gripping his staff tightly. Her eyes drifted from him to Tai, and a small look of surprise crossed her face. "You must be his reincarnation."

She walked up and grabbed his chin, looking deeply into his eyes. "Seems that way. Well, if that's the case, you're just another hopeless Yang fool."

With a scoff, she let go of him, then returned to the larger group, a grin on her face. "Well, well, how many of you feel it? You feel stronger just being around me. You can look at your comrades and see the life they choose isn't for you. You want power. And on the Yin side, you will recieve it. Think about it."

The pseudo-Cisele leaned backwards, arms crossed, and waited for the chaos to unfold.

(Kufufufu~how's that for a long post, Tai?! XD I was listening to the Vampire Knight ending them the whole time I wrote this X3)

This newcomer had the essence of evil just pouring out of her. Tai had to bite his lip to keep from growling. He was seemingly attracted to this woman, but at the same time, deeply repulsed.

"Sagoda! What's happening? First she's an innocent woman, and now this!" he said frantically.

(Pft, nothing I can say, I don't feel like posting.)

Back
Top Bottom