• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

Hanabi sighed and watched as Tai changed forms. Damn, does everybody here have split personalities?! "So who the hell are you exactly?" Hanabi asked, eyeing the 'new' Tai curiously. "First she changes and now you."

Cisele bristled slightly, red eyes narrowed at the newly formed man. "Oh, so 'it's you' is the only greeting I get after seventy years away? Such a shame. We used to be so close."

(I'd write more but I can't think of anything! >< Sorry niichan!)

Last edited:
'Tai's' eye rested on Hanabi with ferocity.

"Shut up, or I'll rip out your heart and feed it to you," he said, his voice full of contempt. "You're lucky I decided to grace your filthy existence with a response."

His desposition suddenly changed in the blink of an eye from ferocious to uncaring. Not that it was much of a change.

"Heh, that was before you, y'know," 'Tai' shrugged, his left eye resting on Cisele. "I can't really believe you expect me to greet you all happy."

Last edited:
"I wasn't really." Cisele casually walked up to him and flicked his forehead. "Have you lost control over that irritating full-form already? I hate him, he's such a stick in the mud."

She sighed dramatically, then abruptly turned back to her group. "But, this is no time for kissing and making up, I need to take these warriors back to Master Yin. So if you'll excuse me..."

'Tai' scowled. "Oh, no you don't," he said, gripping her by the shoulder. His right eye was visible for a split second, then disappeared behind his hair. His wristband was black and circled with spikes. There came a subtle but deep growling from him. "You aren't going anywhere."

Cisele scoffed. "Come on, Tai. I'm not the weak little girl that I used to be. Let. Me. Go."

Her eyes started to turn a darker red and an ominous wind blew through the clearing. Cisele put her hand on top of his and growled, "I haven't eaten in days. I'm not in the mood."

Tai flipped his hair to reveal his right eye: dragon-like with silver scales around his eyelids.

"You really think I'm going to just let you walk away without a fight?" he scoffed back, almost laughing in a mocking fashion. "This time, you're mine."

Cisele rolled her eyes. "I've heard that out of your mouth before. Do you honestly think I can still join you on your side? All these years and you're still a hopeless fool."

"Want to put your money where your mouth is?" Tai retorted, his right eye glowing. "Why don't you fight me, here and now? Or else you're a coward, just like you were before."

Cisele growled and clenched her fists, "I'd love to. I've been wanting a proper reunion."

She hit the end of her staff into the ground, splitting it into the two pieces of her tonfa. Grabbing both in one hand, she assumed a fighting position and hissed, "Bring it on, dragon boy. I am not and have never been afraid of you."

Tai grinned from behind his cloak. "Good," he said, the glow in his eye increasing. "Seeing that I don't have my sword, it looks like I'll be barehanded. Oh well. I like the feel of your body anyhow."

He cracked his knuckles, crouching into position.

"Ready, vampy chick?"

(Oh god, they just reunited and they're already talking innuendo. XD)

Cisele snarled, tightening her grip on her tonfa. "Bring it on, dragon boy. I can take anything you throw at me."

(Yes. Yes they are.)

"Then catch this!" Tai said, pulling the mouth of his cloak back with one hand. He breathed in, then spewed large silver flames directly at Cisele, aiming to incinerate her directly.

Cisele 'tsk-ed' and held out her hands in front of her and calling, "Aquaga!"

Water shot up from her hands, towering over her and protecting her as the flames shot into it, sending steam sizzling into the air. Cisele grunted against the brunt of the attack and pushed her arms forward, sending powerful jets of water forward towards him.

(Tai used Fire blast! Cisele evaded the attack! Cisele used hydro pump! XD)

(Shouldn't it Be: Tai used Fire Blast. Tai's attack missed! Foe Cisele used Hydro Pump! Foe Cisele's attack missed!)

Tai growled as he leaped out of the way of the spell. He leaped high in the air and seemed to hang there for a while.

"C'mon, Cise-chaaa~n. Is that all you got, a couple of spells?" he laughed, spiraling down in a nosedive straight for Cisele.

"Don't call me -chan!" snapped the vampire, leaping out of the way as his impact shattered the ground below. She quickly lunged forward and swung her tonfa at him, narrowly missing his face, "You'll pay for that!"

((What happened to everyone?))

Back. And forth. Then back again. Ooh, that was a fancy move on dragon-boy's part. Jeez, how long are they going to do this for? Kessian couldn't help but wonder. That boy who was so confident about the Yang side had suddenly undergone his own transformation and was now fighting against the vampire girl. Although, his mind also seemed to have changed as well; there was so much raw anger pouring from him that the air was actually getting warmer. Someone should probably try to intervene, but it was very unlikely any of them would be able to do much at the moment.

But then again, isn't this just proving my point? he thought as he began to sit down and lay back, adjusting the bamboo shade to cover his head while he was on the ground. Because they were weak as humans, they allow themselves to be controlled by the voices inside their heads, becoming something they are not, all for the sake of power. There is no good or evil, only differences in power and a need to abuse that difference, that's their problem is. As Kessian closed his eyes, he wasn't aware of the ever-so-slight pulsing sensation that had come upon his warped arm again.

"You're one to talk..."

Jessica stepped back, wary of the two combatants attacks. She just stared for a while... their movements and attacks becoming like a daze to her. Back and forth they went, each powering up and attacking with everything they had, but with neither seeming to land a direct hit. It was giving her a headache. And that's when she snapped...

Jess used her free hand and grabbed the side of her forehead in apparent pain, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. Then a moment later, however, her eyes shot open and she spoke. But her eyes this time shone a bright, solid glowing red, and her voice displayed a commanding new presence.

"Enough! Now is not the time!" Jessica raised her scepter to her head, though out a foot and a half from her body, and suddenly the crystal on it glowed in two halves... one glowing a bright white, the other a black void. Mist shot out from the crystal from both sides, colored white or black depending on the side. The mist began to swirl around itself, spinning faster and faster, and glowing brighter, until it was a nearly solid silver. Jessica stared at the two combatants angrily.

"well, there's nothing to do now except watch.until this is over." Hanabi sighed and settled on a patch of moss. "we could be here for a while." She continued to watch the fight as no progress was made. Dodging, attacking, then dodging again. She sighed and gathered some energy in the palm of her hand and began to play with it. "Nothing to do but wait...."

"I do believe your right, Hanabi." Rika said as she sat down beside Hanabi on the moss. "What do you think their deal is? I can't help but wonder what started this bad blood." She said quietly as she untied the Bow and arrows from her back and sat them back on the ground, far enough away to not seem like a threat but close enough that she could use them if she needed. She watched as Hanabi played with an energy ball in her hand. 'Wonder if I can.........Nahh...'

Back
Top Bottom