• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

(lol)

Kilik was fascinated by the battle between Tai and Cisele, and the transformations.

I wonder if I could do that?

He looked down at his hands, where a few ice shards began to form.

I have power, but I need to learn how to use it. And I'll do it without turning evil. Still...

He looked back at the battle in front of him.

They're amazing. Maybe my, "Previous life," was strong, too. I wish I could talk to him. The things he could teach me...

Last edited:
(Not to worry, the fight is part of the storyline XD)

Tai's right eye held no problems in reading Cisele's movements. To him, she was moving a lot slower than he was.

"Missed me, missed me, now ya gotta kiss me!" he teased in singsong, dodging another blow to his head. "Man, you are quite slow....what have you been doing all this time we were away? I'm pretty sure you weren't practicing, as shown in your movements."

(hey don't feel bad that you're being ignored. My character is being ignored in the original D.world so.....*coughtoobusywritingsextodevelopmycharactercough*)

Hanabi looked at Rika. "I don't think i met you before. Name's Hanabi! ^^" She smiled and divided the energy ball into smaller ones and began to bounce them off one another. "Nice to meet you!" She replied as the other introduced herself.

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you as well...or meet you properly rather. I met you earlier when you gave us a ride." Rika said as she watched Hanabi continue to mess with energy she had formed in her hands. She looked down at her hand and then back to Hanabi. "That's interesting.. the energy I mean. How'd you do that?" She asked curiously.

(*cough*ohshutupHana,thatwasasidestoryandit'syourfaultyoudidn'twritelikewedid*cough*
XD)

Cisele snarled, feinting right and throwing a punch. "Don't mock me you stupid dragon! I'll turn you into a trophy for Aoryu-danna!"

(*coughiagreewithneechanitsnotourfaultyouneverwroteanythingandbesidesitsnotlikeyoudidntwanttojointhefuncough*)

Tai grinned as he aimed a kick at Cisele's head.

"Man, this has got to be the easiest thing I've done in the last seventy-five years," he said. "Fighting you without using any hands is more fun then using them...not that I need them, of course."

(*cough*exactlyitwasoriginallyyouandTaithatstartedwritingsexremember?iwasntinvolvedinit*cough*)

An odd blush crossed the vampire's cheeks and she growled, "Shut the hell up!", dodging his foot and leaping up in the air, then landing a few feet back.

Cisele drew herself up fully, the light in her pupils slowly draining out with her anger, "Excuse me for being sucked into the damn human world by my own son."

(*cougheverytimeiwantedtowriteyouwerealwaysinthemiddleofsomethingimportantandihadtowaitcough*
*takes deep breath* *coughsoiwaitedandwaitedforyoutofinishandyouneverdidsoimstuckwithanunderdevelopedcharactercough*)

"Honestly, i don't know how i'm doing it. I just am..." Hanabi replied. "Comes naturally I suppose." She sighed and fell backwards, staring up at the sky. " This fight is never going to end is it?"

(i've got writer's block right now so im sorry there isnt much written...)

(I've got writer's block too; But luckily for us niichan made up a fight so we dont have to do much right now ^^ yay! **extreme sarcasm**)

"Probably not anytime soon anyway.." Rika said as she watched Hanabi go down to look up at the sky. "And I suppose that must be your natural talent here....as for mine I haven't discovered it yet..." She said trailing off as she looked down at her hands. Focusing her energy towards their centers small balls of fire sprang up, but she wasn't burned.
'Interesting.......and quite....cool.' She thought to herself as she began to toss the fire around in her hands, trying her hardest to not drop them in the field and set fire to the beautiful grass.

"You'll find your talent, don't worry. Everyone is good at something." Hanabi smiled. "Careful with the fire..." Hanabi looked over at the small ball of fire in Rika's hand nervously. Looking away, she continued to watch the other two fight.

((What happened?! I left for a day or two and the thread went dead. :[))

"Yes, I suppose we all do have our special talents." Rika said as she continued to mess around with the fire she held in her hands. Making it into one ball she began to toss it back and forth between her hands as she continued to watch the fight.

((I think it probably has something to do with the fact that Tai and Sakusha-sama haven't been online for a few days, thus there's no way for the plot to continue.))

(well, I'm just going to wait for them to finish their little scene then, since there's nothing I can do to help. Wake me up when we're finally transported.)

(Okay, so since somebody *cough* who's name starts with a T and ends with an I, not that I'm mentioning any names, *tai* told me wasn't gonna be online for a while, I am ABRUPTLY ENDING THE FIGHT SCENE XD We need to get back to the actual plot.)

Cisele suddenly turned away from Tai, the cold look in her eyes returning. "I have no interest in you anymore. Take your pathetic forces with you."

The redhaired woman took a step towards her group, flapping out her wings and returning her two tonfa to a their original shape, a long staff. "All of you that are coming with me! Come here."

She hit her staff once on the ground and murmured, "Protega" under her breath as a blue shield surrounded the newly formed group. "Grab ahold of me if you want to live."

(okay ^^ plot lives again XD Yin peoples, I'm taking you away so we can plan our little coup~*kukuku*)

Hanabi stood up and took hold of Cisele as they transported. "So, where exactly are we?" She asked as she looked at the change in scenery.

The trees nearby grew closer together and were gnarled and ominous looking. Soft noises seemed to be coming from somewhere within the trees, almost as if they could whisper to one another. The clearing that stood before them seemed almost out of place compared to the forest behind them. The meadow was the green of the grass on the first day of spring and a small cluster of cherry blossom trees grew off toward the far end next to the treeline. West of the cherry trees stood a large castle which looked like it was made of granite or some other black stone.

"Is that it over there?" Hanabi asked, nodding towards the black castle. "Its giving off an evil enough aura...."

Rika stood a few seconds after Hanabi and grabbed hold of Cisele so that she could be transported as well.

"Evil enough is an understatement..." Rika mummbled as she began to feel the pure evil that was radiating from around the castle.

[yay its back! (:]

((I was going to wait until someone came over to wake up Kessian, but that would take too long and by now I really just want to get this over with.))

Maybe the presence of this evil woman had caused him to have a bad nightmare, or maybe the crackling barrier of energy around the immediate area had disturbed him, but whatever the case, Kessian woke up with a jolt. Tilting up the shade, he observed that everyone was starting to huddle together around the dark-Cisele, and the landscape outside the unexplained forcefield was distorting and changing. Given the newest set of bizarre conditions, Kessian only had one thing to say: "Heeeeeeeey...this isn't Vegas. This isn't Vegas at all."

As he stood up, strangely feeling more drained than rested, he figured, "When in a freaky unknown world, do what everyone else is doing." He too came closer to the congregated youths, wondering what kind of living hell they had just gotten themselves into.

((God, the quality of this post is so pathetic. -_-; ))

"This is Minarya, the Yin stronghold" Cisele stretched out gracefully and held out her free hand to the large castle. "Boy, when I take this place over I'm giving it a facelift. It's so boring."

Suddenly, the redhaired woman stiffened, feeling a prescence behind her. Whirling around, she saw none other than Aoryu, his hands in his pockets, "Are these the new recruits?"

Cisele bowed, nodding, "Yes, Aoryu-danna."

"Hmm. And are they going to help us with our plan?" asked the boy, looking over them with disdain, "They seem weak."

"All they require is a little training, danna." Cisele huffed, "Don't doubt my instincts. But I would pay special attention to this one..."

She walked up to Jessica and put a hand on her shoulder, "The dragon spirit inside her is ridiculously strong."

"I see..." Aoryu suddenly drew himself up and said in a firm voice, "I am Aoryu, a master vampire as well as a Commander in the Yin army. I expect nothing less that absolute respect from all of you. Do you understand?"

As they appeared at the Yin stronghold, Jessica looked around, amazed at her surroundings. "Wow... this is nothing like home..." Her eyes stopped when she saw the new presence, Aoryu. She flinched when she suddenly felt the evil lady's hand on her shoulder, looking up to her and only speaking one word. "... Really?" This is all getting to be too much... but I have no choice. If I want to learn who or what I really am... They will only help me with that if I do as they say... She bowed her head to Aoryu. "I understand. It's nice to meet you, sir. My name is Jessica."

Back
Top Bottom