• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Dragons Den Sprite Shop

yep here you go I scratch sprited the patterns so i hope it looks okay

Attachments

• __________ O_O.png
    __________ O_O.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 106
Okay guys tell you what, since it seems a lot of you want trainer sprites im gonna be a bit inactive as I teach myself to do trainers. Believe it or not, I taught myself how to sprite at all! no teacher, no step by step videos, I just sorta figured it out. so I'm gonna try and do that with trainer sprites so that I can help please my loyal requesters even more!! I'll put some trainer sprites on the display case every so often until I feel good enough to put them in my shop. Soo see you guys and sorry for any inactivity

okay I am SOOOOOO sorry for the huge wait but It's finally done! I hope you like it and feel free to tell me if you want it changed at all!

Attachments

• qwtfryghuj.png
    qwtfryghuj.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 73
Could you make an arcanine body with articuno wings, coloration, and face? Thanks...:grin: The one I have now is out of date, And it needs an Articuno face.

Can you get me a royal Eevee and/or a phantom Eevee? Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom