• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

eonrider: you get on the back of your Altaria and float up to the second floor. Your Altaria gets mobbed by a pack of (male) swablu after you jump off. Unfortunately, you only have one pokeball. Catch the male swablu or move on?

shadow lugia: you bounce to the third floor, and begin to walk. A female zubat almost knocks you back down. Catch it or move on?

shadow lugia: you hug the zubat then walk away. You fingd the stairs eventually and move on to the next floor. You find a ledge and look down, seeing a white mass about two floors below. Part of it approches and you find a female swablu

More Swablu? Naw, I'll shoo them off and save my beautiful Puff. Blasted envious birds.

Last edited:
You ignore the puffed peckers and carry on walking. You find an area big enough for an altaria to fit through and fly another two stairs higher. After getting off Altaria, you find a (female ) zubat stuck in its feathers. Keep it or move on?

Why am I finding unevolved forms of Pokemon I already have? Oh, well, keep going.

Last edited:
You untangle the zubat and begin to walk. THe zubat doesnt seem to like you still, and sneaks along behind you. Soon enough, you come across a crack in the floor and ceiling, which the zubat pronptly pushes you down. You fall and hear a speaker say GAME OVER

Alright, You and your Altaria, not to depressed after the fall, pop back up, pay your money, and fly back up to the second floor. You begin to walk and almost get bitten by a male ekans. keep it or move on?

You walk past the ekans and find a place you can fly through, elevating to the 4th floor. You almost get bitten by a female trapinch keep it or move on

Sorry guys, I've been rather sick lately.

Shadowlugia: you find the next floor and move on. You keep walking and run into another swablu...swablyellow? A yellow Swablu? You have found a female shiny swablu. Keep it or move on (must I ask?)
sugimoris333.png

Eonrider: You too find the stairs and start to walk up. Half way up you see something rolling down. Its a male shelgon. Keep it or move on?

Back
Top Bottom