• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

Had a dream the other night that I went shopping and bumped into opal's sister, who was annoyed that the actors who were playing the role of her in some upcoming films weren't very good. Then Mhals had a balloon and was telling me that it was the moon on a string and I kept insisting that it couldn't be, but then we went outside and the moon wasn't in the sky anymore, so I decided that it must really have been the balloon.

Then I had a bunch of dreams about horrible diseases because I've watched too much ReGensis over the past week.

I had a dream that Brock and Lorelei were on a train for some reason and began talking. They were also eating dinner together, but it wasn't like a date (even though it was Brock).

So I woke up and thought, "They should really make a Rock/Ice Pokemon."

I once had a dream in which I was on a spaceship with two people who were supposedly aliens. The walls were gray and nothing looked scary (except that I was almost alone there), but it was supposed to belong to a species that had ugly radioactive ships in a different timeline. The two aliens looked like humans, but they were supposed to be very disfigured in the other timeline. I didn't encounter anything ugly, but I was still scared and thought things like "I'll never sleep well again with this knowledge."

I was walking home from a trip to my old elementary school when my grandmother popped out of her house to tell me about how you could see a field of flowers in the distance. I then suggested that was probably why there were flower petals everywhere. Then I went to my piano teacher's house and had some cereal, and then she gave me some motorized scooter that could fly and told me I needed to save the world with it. So I flew off into the distance and found a high-school. While I was at a high-school I was claimed a superhero and I beat a bully in a race around the school. Then I revealed to some obese guy I was dating that I was the superhero and some people saw and started spreading around the school that I was the hero. I shot down all of these theories and went to a waterpark with my parents and best friend. While at the waterpark, me, my mom, my best friend, and my mom's boyfriend were selected to participate in the show, and somehow we angered the dolphins to the point where they wanted to attack us. We had to scramble out of the tank and go back to our seats. I then found my dad, who punished me for not talking to him by forcing me to participate in the show, so I tried to commit suicide by jumping in the shark tank. I was then reincarnated into a little girl who was robbed and I went to track down the rubbers with another girl, though we never found the gold they stole. Finally, we went to a sit-down restaurant with my mother.

OKAY.

EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME.

The world was ending by flood. There's a tiny little submersible car, something steampunky with three wheels, a hatch and a propeller, and Phil Lewis (Of Suite Life fame) is urging me to get in it. I don't, but he does, and it's a flashforward to three days after the flood. I can walk on dry(ish) land. Mostly pebbles but there's a winding road and no one around. Some water is leaking into a drain in teh middle of the ground where a miniature of the submersible car is stuck. The hatch is open and a few feet away is a full-size skeleton which I immediately and inexplicably am able to identify as Phil Lewis. the skeleton is made of wood.

I continue along the road until I come to a barn. the barn is split in half, with the road runnind between the halves. There are about six or seven dead horses standing up casually in the barn, some on hay bales, others on raised platforms or suspended by ropes. Their bodies have been "eaten" according to my brain, though to me it just looks like the Body Worlds exhibit, as in layers of their body have been removed, in perfectly square sections. They are also all made of wood.

I continue along the road until I realize that i am being followed by two Tyrannosaurus. One disappears soon after I realize this but I get into a fistfight with the other. I manage to somehow get my hands around its enormous throat, pinning it to the ground. I throw it underneath the front of a completely random passing bus and after that I wake up.

O___o

I've gotten into Neopets again and it gave me a weird dream.....

I was at this wooden wagon thing that was apparenly Kauvara's magic shop. I saw a Krawk morphing potion on one of the wagon's shelves. But then I figured out that it wasn't a morphing potion at all somehow. I then thought about buying it, just in case it actually was a morphing potion.

Yeah, I tried my hand at restocking yesterday....xD

I had a dream about tCoD o.0
It was actually pretty normal, I looked at it and was like "Ooh, new notification!"
Then I woke up.

Also I had another dream (about Halo?). I was this guy and I had a big motherfucking lazer.
It took forever to charge, but when it finally unleashed its fury, the targetted object was obliterated. I used it to destroy some gigantic bug looking tank-ish enemys and a HUUUUUGE bipedal machine before I stopped needing it. I eventually found my way to some sort of bunker. I went into the entrance and, before entering the bunker itself, I looked around and found myself a blue 3DS around a hallway. I tried playing it to make sure it worked, and it seemed fine except for the fact that it needed some serious recharging. I remember thinking about it being a second one when I got home.
Anyway, I entered the bunker-like building, and inside, there was a ton of teenagers in the suprisingly colorful place. The first object I notice was a small bookshelf with a wimpy number of books. Then I realized that a few of the books at the bottom were really video games, still in their plastic wrapping things. The last thing I did was I ripped off the plastic for one of the cases, then thinking that I probably shouldn't have done that.

I had a dream where I got this note about one of my best friends from a guy in my class.
I was about to ask him about it when he started announcing his love for her.

My dreams creep me out.

I had a sex dream about Mila Kunis. We were naked in a public bathroom (the friggin cleanest public bathroom I've ever seen, it was spotless) and making out, and she tasted like spearmint gum, and then my dad wakes me up. I was all FFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was in a helicopter and this guy wearing all black was all like, "I like looking at your legs, I could do it all day," and all I did was gawk at him in disgust and then we arrived at my cousin's house, and all I did was sit in my room like a hermit while the guy in black and my cousin were out partying and going all drunk science on each other.

I had a dream that my friend and I saw Darren Criss and myfriend had a heart attack. The next day I told her about it and she went all :DDDDDDDDDDD cause she loves him that much

Last edited:
I had a dream where out choir room turned into an airplane, so our teacher naturally flew us to New York.

I later told her this, and then she gave me the "Are you crazy" look.

I had a dream last night where I went into this dream chamber thing, had a dream with lots of fluffy clouds, woke up from that dream, and then woke up in real life.

Maybe I never got out of the chamber...maybe I'm still dreaming...xD

maybe I'm still dreaming...xD

Inception-Poster-DiCaprio.jpg

Maybe you are...

Anyway, last night I had a dream that it was the last couple weeks of school, and I forgot something, so I left the school, and when outside and started walking on the sidewalk of the road, even though that road is nowhere near my school, and then I somehow ended up at some house, not mine.

The house had a swing set, with some wires around it. Keep that in mind.

So, I got when I needed (don't know what) and then headed back to the school.

So, many days pass, and I'm always walking home on the sidewalk that appeared out of nowhere, forgetting that the school has buses. One day, I stumble upon the house again, and I see my cat just chilling on the swing set, so I climb over the wires to retrieve her. I then suddenly realize that the wire is electric, and I'm trapped.

So, then my Aunt comes out of the house and saves me by stopping the electric current. She invites me to her house, and we make One of these to carry my cat in. Strangely, there is a hole in the top to allow the cat to breathe.

The next day is the last day of school, so we need to clean out our lockers. I go to my locker, and open it. There's a bunch of food wrappers in it and yes, another cat.

I wonder how I'm going to take care of the cat seeing as I'm already carrying my other cat, so I just start to clean out the stuff. I decide to close the locker and look for my brother to help me take care of the locker cat.

I finally find my brother and then take him to locker.

Then it finally hit me.

The locker that had the cat was in it wasn't my locker, so I had no need to worry about that.

So we went home and lived happily ever after.

I once dreamed that four fish were riding bicycles through multicolored tubes. When the fish reached the end of those tubes, they fell into a pool, but because they were glued to the bikes, they sank to the bottom.
Another dream I had was that I was sleeping. I was dreaming that I was sleeping.

I recently dreamed that all my ASB battles miraculously got a ref.

I'M ALLOWED A MOMENT OF VANITY FROM TIME TO TIME, OKAY?

I remember this one time where I had nightmare, actually. For some reason, my family (dad, mom, then 8 year-old brother and 3 year-old brother.) and I were on an unstable ice shelf, which tilted, and made my youngest brother slip and fall off the cliff.

Also, there was one time where, for some reason, I was fighting Edward from Twilight (This was before I read them. I always have strange dreams when I want something really bad or if my friends like to talk about it. Usually involving an unrealistic version of the subject.) in the commissary that we shopped at, and I won, but when we were leaving, his hand came out of a capri-sun box and started squeezing my balls, hard, like, painful. (sorry for any uncomfort I told you I have wierd dreams.) I wake up, and am too terrified to seek comfort from my mom.

I had a dream that me and Blastoise Fortooate were on a bus together when all of a sudden someone hijacked the bus and said he was going to kill everyone. Blastoise turned to me and was all like, "LILI I LOVE YOU JS" and I was like, "o bby ilu2" and then one of us died. I don't even know which one.

This was awkward to post D:

Dreams? Oh gosh mine are so twisted. I really doubt anyone can make full sense of them.

Here is a story that took place in a few seperate dreams all woven into a twisted and (for me, probably not for many others) quite scary story.

1) Once, when I was little, I had a dream that there was an area of construction in a city that I lived in. Due to the construction, there was a sysetem of tunnels resembling a mine or something. The tunnels were about two or three feet in diameter, so I had to kneel to crawl through them, though I have no idea why I crawled through them. Anyway, just about 20 feet in there was a set of metal bars blocking the way. It was full daylight outside and the mine area behing the bars was lit, so I could see quite clearly. Behing said bars? A brown puppy with a red collar that my dream self recognized as my dog. There is a bend to the right about five feet behind the dog. As I see it, a dark, humanoid shadow starts approaching from past the bend and... the dream ends.

2) Relatively soon afterward, I had a dream that I got lost in my dad's large mattress factory, which was actually a mixture of his mattress factory and his very large toner factory, both from real life. The whole building's lights were off, so it was a dim blue color everywhere. I eventually get so far into the factory that I don't know where I am, but at the end of the room I'm in I see a lit door... leading to the same tunnels as the previous dream. At this point, just as that same shadow from those tunnels just begins to appear, my dad walks in from behind and we go home. Dream ends.

3) I know it was between the originals and the most recent dreams. I was in a massive, all wood lodge, which sort of functioned as an indoor waterpark also made entirely of wood, with the hallways on the floor I'm on making a seeming maze of countless doors. The shadow appears only very briefly, around corners like in the original dream. The only reason this is really listed in this post is because of the shadow and because the next dream in the sequence relates it much more to the first two. It also marks the shortst/least significant appearance of that shadow.

4) This one is way more complicated, but I remember it the best as it happened about 7 years after the first two (last summer) and was the longest. I am some sort of magical wizard or some shizz, and by the looks of the dream it was influenced by Lady Gaga's VMA's dress, one that was more elegant than her other outfits. She herself is there as sort of the leader/mentor of me and a small group of others; one fat, bald man with a moustache, one middle aged woman with gingr hair somewhat resembling Elizabeth I, and a younger man with short blonde hair. We are in a church made completely of grey stone and the four of us (not Gaga) are standing in a circle and Gaga is in front of us, with a massive stain glass wingow behind Gaga. There's a wooden door behind us. We apparently have some mission of some sort, and before I can blink we're going through the door and into those recurring tunnels, while Gaga herself stays at the church for some reason. We go through them, with the creepy shadow rarely showing itself, to discover they lead to th massive lodge/indoor waterpark combo place with seemingly hundreds of floors. If you look up a set of stairs, they keep going up forever. There's a single floor below us, but no exit on that floor. The upper floors are devoid of people and of water. Then, the shadow that haunts my every dream starts fighting us and kills the fat man, the woman, and the young man. Before it can kill me Gaga appears in a sort of rainbow-y halo of light and destroys the creature, afterwards returining me to our original church-like building. And that's where the saga ends, though there's a sort of sequel to it.

5) This is a relatively short dream compared to #4. My friend and I are at our school, next to a stairway. We discover a door in the side of the stairway, as our other friends arrive at the scene. All 5 of us open the door, which uncovers another stairway leading to a previously-unknown basement. The basement is exactly like the regular floors, but lit in the same blue shade as the factory from dream two and there's trash and dark slime all over the floors and walls. The shadow thing is there and takes three of us furthr into the floor where it's pitch black. My remaining friend (also th original one from the dream) and I run away as fast as we can, closing the secret door to th basement forever (hopefully).

So that's my major series of recurring concepts in dreams. Here's my explanations for a few things:
Wooden waterpark lodge: When I was nine in 2005, we were at Noah's Ark Waterpark in Wisconsin when we got a call that my favorite cat ever, with whom I had a close bond, had been hit by a car and killed. However, we were never at apredominantly wooden waterpark untli 3 years after I actually had the dream.
Tunnels: somewhat influenced by a book I read once, but only in imagery - not in purpose or setting or anything.
Church and Gaga: Church based on my own imagination's construction of the church frequently featured in the book series The Dark Is Rising. Gaga is a Merriman-like figure in relation to the books.

I have absolutely no idea, however, what the shadow is, and I'm scared of another dream happening since I found out that it somehow survived the fourth encounter for a fifth. Perhaps it wasn't destroyed, but instead suppressd, represented by it being trapped (Assumedly, otherwise why close the door in dream 5?) under my school? I think a number of things have probably manifested themselves in this "shadow".

I probably sound completely insane. >:

Last edited:
Well, I've had a couple strangely romantic dreams in the past few weeks or so.

But first, some background.
The girl in Dream #1, I liked for both of my middle school years, and when we went to different high schools, I had a bunch of feelings bottled up. I poured my heart out into a letter, which I sent to in e-mail form. She broke it to me that I should let go, and I did.

The girl in Dream #2, is an excellent friend of mine, that I recently got back in touch with. I'm pretty sure that I've never felt a romantic interest towards her, although we have had some awesome times.

Dream #1:
I'm at a dance of some sort. As I get onto the floor and start dancing, the girl I liked in both 7th and 8th grade walks up to me. She says, "Oh my god! I thought I'd never see you again!" she then gives me a peck on the cheek. Then I wake up. I was insanely upset that day.

Dream #2:
I'm standing on a beach with a close friend, and it's raining. She seems to be angry with me, and says, "Do you have any idea the kind of pain I went through after you left?" I don't remember anything else she said, as that was about the point my dream switched. I do remember giving her a hug, though.

EDIT:
On an off-topic note, I finally hatched!

Back
Top Bottom