• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

Well, the strangest dream I had as in most normal was my dad making me waffles.

My most messed up dream was proably me in science class and my teacher (who in the dream didn't look like anyone I know) made me come to the front of the class and get it on with a viper in the name of science...

I scare myself.

So, I had a dream that I was in this sort of weird adventure world with two friends (who I can't remember, but I'm certain I've never met) and our sort-of-guide was Barack Obama (that was his name, but I don't think he looked anything like Barack Obama). So we got to the end and there was supposed to be some sort of creature who we could ask a question to and they would give us the answer. So we were climbing up some ladder and a wasp nest fell down and this really, really angry purple wasp came out. My friends and I ran for our lives, but Barack Obama said "It's Mahatma Gandhi!" and for some reason it killed him.

My brother kissing a random girl I know...I have no idea where that came from...

One really mixed-up dream I haven't put here yet:
It was about a TOS (Star Trek, Kirk series) episode. There was some monster, most likely humanoid (those are the worst, because humanoids have to be ugly in order to be monsters), maybe the Salt Vampire, and it killed one of those insignificant security guys. I didn't see it, but I heard a horrible-sounding growl. Later, someone named Jar Jar (who looked like a dark-skinned human) said that someone (probably controlling the monster) was trying to kill the whole TOS main team except Spock because he thought they were Cylons.
The same night, my brother had a dream about playing an electronic keyboard with Commander Adama and my alarm clock sound (from a digital watch) was supposed to be a Vulcan emergency call. So we both had Star Trek and BSG in our dreams. I'm only mentioning his dream because of the coincidence.

This night, I had a dream which involved an evil doctor who left the group she used to be part of. She had some people on her side, and when I saw them, they looked strange because she had been doing evil doctor things to them. Some telepathic children had problems with the doctor and informed the good guys, who then came and defeated her. In the next part, I was at home. First, I got some candy from my computer. Then, I wanted to delete a program about which I already knew that it was pretending to be a security thing but in fact was a virus and I shouldn't activate it. When I was trying to delete some files belonging to it, it messed with the Commander (the program, like Windows Commander, not Adama). When I googled "fake security program," I didn't get anything relevant. But I somehow managed to get rid of it.

One more TOS thing, which I had when we were watching the second season of TNG and I didn't like Pulaski (I remembered it after mentioning the one with the evil doctor, even though Pulaski actually isn't evil): Enterprise got attacked by some enemy ship. Then McCoy left and was supposed to be replaced. When the new doctor came, Kirk realized that it was the person who attacked them.

Last edited:
I have a few. First one's Doctor Who.

Back in the days when I had no idea who Matt Smith was and the 10th doctor traveled happily with Martha, I had a dream where there was a contest to go meet the Doctor. Not Tennant, the Doctor himself. I won, and the city he was in had astroturf in the main square that had a compass on it. He was living in a villa. I went in and he gave me a gigantic book with a unicorn on it. Then I woke up.

Second one's Hetalia.

Much more recently I dreamt that I had a big fancy house. I was in the backyard and the Axis showed up. For some reason we couldn't get in my house. Then something happened and we got in. I gave Italy and Germany their rooms and showed Japan my stereo for some reason. He then took a shower. In the morning, we went back in my backyard and a bunch of people from the place where I take taekwando and we had to battle them. We won. Then I woke up and was like ':freaked:'.

I had a dream about pokemon, but all I remember was how I woke up.

Brock opened his mouth to talk right as my mom said 'Good morning!' in the mommiest voice ever.

Brock. Talked. Like. My. Mom.
*Shudders*

Last edited:
I was on the net, and saw a drawing that was made because of a "meme"/project thing on Deviantart. This thing was called the "Magic *something*" and was based on looking at/in a newspaper headline/in a book/ect. (I don't know what specificially, but it was either a specific thing or whatever you wanted), getting a word/sentence from there, and drawing a picture based on it. The picture I looked at was a drawing of Draco Malfoy( a pretty well-made picture, actually, in a cool style) using some kind of spell, with (I think) a dark-reddish background. I don't remember what the words were, but I think it was a newspaper headline. I googled that "Magic *something*" to find out what it was, and where to get the words from... but just then, I woke up.

...Actually, that "magic" thing sounds like a cool idea.

Last edited:
I remember two dreams I've had lately:

In one, I was on a class trip and I appeared on a roof. I was scared. Then the teacher came and wanted to help me, but I fell anyway. Then I realized that it was a dream and I didn't have to be scared. The main problem were some spiky things flying around, and as I was falling, there was more and more of them, so I was falling into a heap of them. Then I woke up, and I was in some kind of corridor. I came to a room and saw a cat. Each time I looked away from the room and then looked back, there was a different cat. The last one was a kitten and it started licking my hand. Then someone came and started pulling some kind of tape out of its tongue, which I didn't agree with. I don't remember anything else.

The other one involved watching the old version of Battlestar Galactica. At first, only my brother was watching and he said something about snakes. I thought he meant the original reptillian Cylons, but he explained that the Cylons (the robots) were using ghosts and snakes to torture Baltar. Then I was watching as well, and there was a man who was stealing flowers from a woman so he could give them to another woman. The woman he was stealing the flowers from came, but she wasn't angry. She just tried to convince him that the flowers weren't that great. When she said they looked prehistoric (probably meaning that they were old with some exaggeration), I said: "Doesn't that make them even more interesting?" My brother then tried to explain what the woman meant.

Last night I had a weird dream that I got a brand-new DSi. Unlike my current one, the L and R buttons worked and everything... Basically, I was playing it while walking along a street, and it somehow ended up flying forward twenty feet out of my hands and onto the street. When I picked it up, the L button was dented so far in that the DSi was now an irregular pentagon rather than a rectangle... I could still push the button, though.

If I had to guess, though, in real life DSi's would soon shatter than dent that far in.

I once had a dream where i was narrating it myself.

I was inside my school, where time stood still. No one was there, and as the vivid clash of colors turned into black and white, i had the sudden urge to step outside.

A dark grey field lay around me outside. Frozen in place. Life sustained. I would think i'd felt scared at the thought of being the only living thing, but instead, i was confident. I had the confidence of a Lion.

I was amazed at how I was the only thing moving. I felt as though i was the strongest person on earth.

As i gazed up to the light gray sky with white clouds, i saw a vivid and colorful picture slowly come into focus. By the time it focused in place, the picture of, astonishingly, my face was staring me in the eyes. I realized it was only my reflection in the skies.

The dream started to shatter. Gaps of the ground started to dissappear, leaving only dakrness.

I stood on the last patch of ground. I then glanced at a clock. It said "4:00". As i was thinking of this, the mast patch dissappeared. I glomp at the darkness that enveloped me. I woke up with a start.

And i actually was narrating it in the dream, XD!

I've had strange dreams lately containing a certain Saiyan Prince and his comrades.
See, I'm writing a fanfic about it, and it was like I was the girl in it.
In the series of dreams, I was, like, conquering planets and all that mess with them. I could fly, shoot ki blasts and all that good stuff. :D
I kinda wonder if it's because I went to sleep watching Season One of DBZ the past few nights.
But then I assure myself that it's not like the sound from it fuels my dreams. (sarcasm)

I've had strange dreams lately about Vegeta.
See, I'm writing a fanfic about it, and it was like I was the girl in it.
In the series of dreams, I was, like, conquering planets and all that mess with them. I could fly, shoot ki blasts and all that good stuff. :D
I kinda wonder if it's because I went to sleep watching Season One of DBZ the past few nights.
But then I assure myself that it's not like the sound from it fuels my dreams. (sarcasm)

XD XD
You write fanfic? I must see.

All of my dreams involve zombies lately...Most recent one was last night. I was at high school all chillin' and walking to my next class, and then, walk into different section of the school. To be greeted by thousands of zombies all breaking their necks to look at me. Strangely enough, it was only scary for a second, then my brain realized that I could be a bad ass here! And I was! Since it was school, and most people don't carry guns, I had only my fists. And luckily, my brain-generated martial arts. I killed hundreds and hundreds, and then, I was tackled. By my girlfriend. Who was not a zombie. She just tackles me. Right in the middle of kicking ass. I get her off of me, run with her out of the school, where I am no sooner punched in the face. By a zombie. I am then knocked out, my girlfriend leaves me, and I'm left to die at the main entrance of my school. For some reason the zombie's didn't eat me or anything. But I did die. One hard punch right?

...I wonder why my subconscious wants me dead...?

Two slightly scary (and weird) aquarium-related ones:
In the first one, I was in a room and there was a cylinder-shaped aquarium in the middle. For some reason, I wanted to break it and eat one of the small fish, but then I got scared when I saw a shark approach under the floor. Then I realized that the sharks and other big sea creatures are actually passing through the floor in 2D form, but I still didn't want to make them angry.

I think the second one somehow involved running from my grandfather who wanted to eat me, but I'm going to describe the aquarium bit here: There was an aquarium with some random sea creatures (which were thrown there by a tsunami or something) in it. I know there were some jellyfish, which I was originally focusing on, but then one of those deep sea fish with big mouths (something like Huntail) tried to eat a fish that looked a bit like Qwilfish and was bigger than the Huntail fish. I looked away for a moment, ant then I thought: "What's wrong with me? There's nothing ugly about fish eating each other." But then I realized that this fish was poisonous and, what was more important, could explode. I looked for a short time, and the Qwilfish fish moved its head (which was already in the Huntail fish's mouth) in a way that suggested that it wanted to kill the Huntail fish with the spikes on its head. Then the Huntail fish said: "What are you doing?" I looked away for a longer time because stuff was obviously going to get ugly, and when I looked back, there were no remains of the two fish or an explosion. But there were more jellyfish, which were very soft and very transparent (jellyfish are normally soft and sort of translucent, but these were like... symmetrical transparent rags of jelly floating in there), and they were eating crabs. I think I could control them a bit.
So, some recap of the fish situation to emphasize how nonsensical it was: Fish 1 wants to eat Fish 2, which is bigger than Fish 1, spiky, poisonous and explosive. Fish 2 tries to kill Fish 1, and Fish 1, with Fish 2's head in his mouth, questions his actions in perfectly pronounced English, and a human outside the aquarium understands it. After a while, there are no remains of the fish and no signs that there was an explosion.

For some reason the zombie's didn't eat me or anything.

Maybe it was the kind of zombie that gets away with infecting you.

So I had one of those half-asleep dreams, and all I can remember is this:

The Invaders are trolls.

For some reason, this made me thing that the Intermission 2 was finally posted.

Guess what happened when I woke up and checked MSPaint Adventures?

I had a dream where I was a Smurf and fell out of a hotel window. Then Hitler did something to the other Smurfs, tied me to the roof of his car in a sitting position facing the back of the car and then he started driving it backwards really fast. It actually felt good. There was no wind or sickness, just the sense of movement. I remember that there were some problems with mud. Later, I got off the car somehow and maybe I wasn't a Smurf anymore, and I got to a place with a lot of weird-looking cats that all looked the same. The last thing I remember is that they came to me one by one just to rub heads.

I had a dream where the two new pokemon games were Bay Leaf and Kettle Green.

What has Pokemon done to me?......

Back
Top Bottom