• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

Only remember this boss-fight thing in what I think was a video game? And I fought against this mouse/rat thing, but I think there was two, or one was a fake clone? And later, I became the mouse/rat and was lying down on the floor, and I think I was in some kind of plastic shell? Anyway, it was very weird.

Last night I had a really strange dream involving fireworks. Not only that, but at one point I actually took my mouth off of my face (it still moved when I talked) and I had trouble putting it back on. :U

I had a dream which involved a Pokémon story. I think I saw some stuff from it somewhere in the dream, but I was making the rest up. The main character was a unicorn-based Arceus pre-evo that looked a bit like Zebstrika, but she might also have been a Slugma. She was on a quest for world domination and had to kill 17 different Pokémon, each for one type. There was also a Magnemite travelling with her and in love with her, convinced she loved him too, but he was supposed to be her last victim, representing the Steel type.

I had a dream which involved a Pokémon story. I think I saw some stuff from it somewhere in the dream, but I was making the rest up. The main character was a unicorn-based Arceus pre-evo that looked a bit like Zebstrika, but she might also have been a Slugma. She was on a quest for world domination and had to kill 17 different Pokémon, each for one type. There was also a Magnemite travelling with her and in love with her, convinced she loved him too, but he was supposed to be her last victim, representing the Steel type.

*steals fanfiction idea*

I don't have dreams, sorry to say. ;.;

Code:
[08:38] <H-land> Just had a really weird dream. A dream within a dream, actually. Though it wasn't a very exciting outer dream.
[08:41] <H-land> Dreamed I was visiting Japan with my family; Dad'd managed to book a room in a distinctly Bavarian part of town, somehow. But then after I went to sleep there, my phone (which I knew shouldn't be working) went off at like 5:30 AM local time or something. Thought it was my alarm, but it was Rick Perry and then Ron Paul calling to ask me to vote for them. I loudly shouted fuck you at them and tried to go back to sleep.
[08:41] <H-land> Although at that point I guess I was dreaming I was in my room back at home.
[08:42] <H-land> Anyway, then I woke up. It was my roommate's alarm going off at 8:30; the sky was a deep blue and it was gonna storm but it looked like a good time to get up. Judging by the sun and all, it would have to be somewhere south of here or some time in the summer, though.
[08:43] <H-land> I went and told my roommate all about my weird dream then. Then I woke up and realized that I wasn't out of bed yet and /my/ alarm was going off. And you know the rest of the story.
[08:44] <H-land> In other news, it's snowing.

Copy-pasted from IRC. Notable details I managed to omit: I also dreamed about the plane flight over (which I then later dreamed within my dream about and practically had a nightmare about; chatty flight attendant with very broken English wouldn't shut up), driving to the place we were staying (which made the whole drive seem now-unsurprisingly American) after a brief train ride, realizing that we should have been driving on the left side of the road but weren't, and the reason I knew I was at my house for that one part of my dream was that my cats kept coming into my room to bother each other.
God I miss my cats.

Had a pretty disturbing dream. I was looking up some article for a school project(the school linked us to the site) which was about, I think, zodiac signs or so, and included the quote "I won't be your friend if you're a *sign*". No, that' not the disturbing part. As an illustrated example for something, they put Ace Attorney yaoi. (Censored with censor-boxes, but you could still understand what was going on) A very disturbing and violent form of yaoi. I'll just leave it at that...

Later, I was looking at Homestuck-related pictures, a bunch of pictures related to the trolls(such as 8 magic 8-balls with the text "8itch", something with "FUCKASS", ect. Strangely, the Equius one had the "normal" way of writing everything) I noticed a Terezi one was missing, so I drew something with the text "JUST1C3"

I had a pretty strange dream, but I only remember bits and peices. Scohui the Slowpoke was there, along with Holly Day. I remember Scohui trying to teach my cat how to fly, and Ever was walking in circles. Thats pretty much all I can remember, and even so it was a pretty messed up dream.

Okay this is...well not the single most weird dream I've had, but it's up there.

So my friend got this game Lazer Khet for Christmas and all you need to know about it is that it came with a laser pointer that my other friend and I were shining in his eyes when he fell asleep on us.

I went through a rigorous training session that I can't actually remember and it's killing me but I ended up having a Halo-style radar in my vision. It also showed the terrain. School got out for summer and I ran to my house as fast as I could because on my mission tracker it said to go to the landmass shaped like a T-Rex foot. Which happened to be under my house or something; when I stood in my garage it showed up as being on the landmass, and judging by the radar it was a lot smaller than I had thought it would be. Red dots show up and I get scared as fuck because enemies are around. I end up lifting up a random rock and throwing it at a random bush in my garage (from behind my mom's truck which was outside) and a T-Rex popped up out of it. This is the part where I all of a sudden pull out a laser pointer--which was shaped like the sphinx--and start shining it in the Rex's eyes. It roared and bashed its head against the side of the garage-door opening. This went on for a few minutes until he poofed in a cloud of smoke and three large gold coins (of the graphic quality of Super Mario 64) rolled around my garage. I remember nothing else.

This is the third dream in which I beat the shit out of a T-Rex, but the first where I don't do it with my bare hands.

In the dream I had today, it was the 13th of December, which was some kind of special day and no one was supposed to be at home, but I was at home secretly with my mother. We had three cats (one adult and two kittens), a dog and a rabbit. The adult cat (which we have in real life) got out of the house. Then one of our neighbors came and first I thought he wanted to help us, but it turned out he actually wanted to steal the cat. First I thought: "I didn't know our neighbors were so evil", but then I realized it was a dream and stopped worrying about it. Also, I remember being afraid of one of the cats killing the rabbit.

Alright, had a really strange dream.

I was at like a church service in a grocery store. My brother and his girlfriend were sitting in the front row talking about Nickelback while we were praying, and nobody seemed to really care. Then it moves on to this large house that had a lot of salon stuff I there, like those chairs you sit in to dry your hair faster. So I walk over there, and this guy with messy black hair is lounging in the chair. He said his name was Black Yoshi. So I was all like, "Wait, what?" ... He want on a rant concerning YGOTAS.

And later on in the dream, it's like I'm literally in the TCoD forums. All I'm seeing is the forum itself, which kind of freaked me out a bit, but meh. I go over to the social groups, and I see a fan group for Yami Bakura started by Richie. ( My reaction = Ō_Ō ) I was surprised one of the discussions was "Which wife is Baky's?"

Overall, a pretty strange dream, and I think the second concerning TCoD.

Alright, try to understand this.

It first started out with me watching an episode of Spongebob where the main cast were turned into puppets. It was really weird, even in the dream I was like "...What?".

But then it turned into an episode of MLP. I can't remember who all was there but Luna AND Nightmare Moon were there. And Nightmare Moon talked in Pinkie's voice. I was like "...This is amazing". But then I think Luna killed everypony.

Then, I guess that Luna turned into Fred Flintstone and he was trying not to get caught for the deaths. But then he couldn't keep it and told the police what he had done.

Fred Flintstone (I think) then turned into Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life. Filburt (From the same show) was there saying that even criminals need to eat and he gave Rocko/whoever some pasta dish.

Sometime after that, Doctor Whooves (but for some reason tinted red) comes to see Applejack (Who replaced Rocko/Fred/Luna/whoever) and tells her that she did nothing wrong. It was something that needed to be done. He then revealed that Applejack is a Timepony.

And that's where it ended. Pretty bizzare.

Last edited:
So there was this where apparently the survivors of some apocalypse games met up on some random beach on Earth. The Kids from Homestuck were all there, as were (most) of the Trolls.
So anyway, some shit happened where John's house(?) was launched to Jake's island or something and was like "John, is that you? :D ...... *disappoint*" but then John shenanigans his way over there and they're like the two happiest derps ever and stuff.
And then Sollux was at like a place where people stole eyewear and there were zombies EVERYWHERE but somehow both Solluxes portaled over to The Beach and started to hilariously try to woo Feferi or something (also, one was apparently holding a Level 15 Broadsword? I don't even know)
And then we visited one of the other worlds and found out that hey, guess what, not all apocalypse games completely wipe out the population and ruin the planet! So we saw a small fleet of steel ships in the distance and maybe visit the other planets before returning to Earth. Then we talk and have fun and stuff and then shit starts to have nothing to do with the dream like always and I wake up.

Good dream
Best New Year's Day

Today I had a dream about a movie that was supposed to be The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. The first version I saw involved powerful entities trying to take over the universe, me sliding down spiral slides, landing on carpet rolls, crashing into more carpet rolls, and it was awesome. Slightly scary, very exciting, and it also caused some feelings that my mind wasn't able to identify, but my opinion about the movie that I also got involved in was something like "so delightfully strange."
But later, I saw another version of the movie. The beginning took place on Earth and wasn't very interesting. When the first space scene came up, I was looking forward for the insane awesomeness (or awesome insanity), but it wasn't as good.
When I appeared inside the movie, there were staircases instead of slides, and some were going up. There were the rooms full of carpet rolls, but I didn't land on them and there were ninjas hiding in most of them. When I got in the headquarters for fighting dimensional invaders (I think the HQ were hidden in a bathroom), I expected someone to summon the Green Sun, but it didn't happen. When I wanted to meet a tentacle monster, I instead met a guard robot.
In the end, I knew it was a dream, but there was my brother with me, he didn't want me to leave him, and I thought he was real. I used going to the bathroom as an excuse. I hid in a toilet cabin, pressed my legs against the door, closed my eyes and concentrated on waking up. However, my attempt to block the door failed and someone actually walked in. I somehow managed to wake myself up later.

Only thing I remember is that I had 5 cosplay wigs standing on a shelf in the entrance, on wig heads. All of them were blue, and one of them had pigtails and was supposed to be for a Miku costume(a version with shorter hair).

My dream last night wasn't about anything in particular, but I remember something about puppets or dolls or something that was really creepy. It actually took place in my house, but my dream told me it wasn't. Apparently this puppeteer had made a puppet/doll that was alive and would try to kill whoever brought it out of its case (something like that). You could smash it to kill it, but then it would turn into acid and try to get into your eyes and blind you.

I also remember being in a really tiny school bus and almost accidentally driving through an automatic car wash with the windows open. Eventually, I got out because the driver put the bus in reverse. Then my friend drove by in a green rocket-powered wagon with a giraffe in it - she ran a red light and got pulled over.

Also, I practiced a couple of the dances I had been learning over the break. Actually, in the dream I had memorized one of the songs I'm practicing which I haven't memorized in real life yet, and so when I sang it in the dream it helped me remember more of the song when I woke up. ~

Yeah, I had a somewhat wierd dream a few days ago involving me being chased by a car (or someone/something in it, can't remember) , zombies trying to carve eachothers brains out with spoons as a preparation for fighting some kind of living skeletons and me again hiding from all of this on top of an elephant. It was horrible, but somehow I censored the carving part for myself.

Had a sorta wierd one this night as well. It had something to do with me sneaking on a whole class of pre-schoolers, finding someone else at my hideout who turns out to be a murderer, him trying to kill me, and me escaping. Then he goes into some random house next to my house and tries to murder a random woman. I try to stop him with my newly obtained dirt bike, which turns out to be a normal bike with a small electrical engine. Also I forgot it in the elvator in my house, how I didn't notice this is beyond me. I run outside, only to be found by my "friends" who then punch me and slap me with fish until I'm dizzy.

I dreamt I was in the middle of a war, and knew that I was dreaming. So, to wake myself up, I purposely tripped over a small rock in the ground and landed face first on the ground. Seriously, so wierd lol

Just had this dream where I met two of my friends in a city. They were cosplaying Panty and Stocking. Later, the dream had something to do with Edgeworth, and a grocery store or bakery of some sort.

In the next dream, I met a guy cosplaying Godot from Ace Attorney, only without the vest and toaster visor. (He was either a guy my dream made up, or someone I've met but can't remember)

Ace Attorney is taking over my dreams. And I have no problem with this.

I had this dream where I was in my yard, but when I walked a little ways out of my yard, the ground because incredibly steep and went straight down, curving. It looked kinda like this;

___
....|
.....)
....(
.....)
....(
.....)
....(

Well, I traveled through this platform occured in many of my other dreams, though I never remembered what I did in the dreams, except for this one. I tried climbing face first downward, which made me fall straight down. I could feel the wind going in front of my face, reassuring myself that I'd fall on the soft grass and be OK, but as I got closer to the ground, I realized I would die when I hit the ground, and a split second before I did, I kid you not, I woke up.

It was so strange. The feeling of falling to my death was so familiar, yet I never experienced anything like that in real life...

Back
Top Bottom