• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

Just remembered a dream where my family and I (and some others) wandered through the universe (it was ripped apart by an apocalypse). There was a variety of locations, including a cave inside a coastal cliff, and a city being terrorized. My Dad got some kind of cancerous disease outside a bookstore, and I read the Skulduggery Pleasant novels to learn elemtal magic to ward away dangerous wizards who were trying to kill me, and then read some old author's work and used the knowledge-and David Tennant, the 11th Doctor-to cure Dad. Pretty epic dream.

Tennant's the 10th Doctor. Matt Smith is the 11th. Sorry for being nitpicky.

When I was six, I had a recurring nightmare where I would get sucked into the crack in an escalator. Then I would be stuck in this room underneath the escalator forever. How that's possible, I don't know. Also, the escalator was always one inside the Oxmoor Mall(in Louisville) for some reason.

Today, I had a slightly weird dream. First, there were some secret agents that kept stopping me, but then someone advised me to run from them before they catch me. So I jumped up right in front of them, got a tiny car out of somewhere, turned it upside down and used it as a skateboard.
Then I started swimming through some really clear rivers, and my vision sometimes turned all blurry and brownish like I was waking up. I was trying to get to the sea, and sometimes I flew somewhere else when I realized I was going the wrong direction. Once, I moved around some wet stairs and mind controlled the water to go with me.
When I finally reached a large area of water that was probably supposed to be the sea, I started feeling awesome. Someone was worried about me and said that the water was too cold, but I didn't feel cold. Then I thought of seducing someone into coming to the water as well, but then I realized he probably wouldn't get into a psychic connection with me and he would just be swimming in cold water.
Then a girl came and lost a plush cuttlefish. I found it and hugged it for some time. It was moving around a bit, and I think it was friendly. I gave it back to the girl, but she said the plushie wanted to be with me. She also said it wanted me to eat it. I tried to eat it and... I think I succeeded. I don't remember much other stuff from that dream, but I liked it.
The Internet is making my dreams weird and I like it.

Only part I remember is me, mom and my brother taking a train to somewhere. At one of the stops, my brother got off too early, and the train drove away from him and he had to wait until the next train came along. When we got off at the next stop, I realized I forgot something on the train, and called my brother to ask him to pick this up when his train arrived(dreamlogic).

Only part I remember is me, mom and my brother taking a train to somewhere. At one of the stops, my brother got off too early, and the train drove away from him and he had to wait until the next train came along. When we got off at the next stop, I realized I forgot something on the train, and called my brother to ask him to pick this up when his train arrived(dreamlogic).

That was the most logical dream I've ever heard.

I had a dream where a Lucario Morph identical to Trinity from the Matrix was attacking my Dad and I fought her off with shoes, swinging them by the laces with enough speed to somehow generate electricity and zap her out the window.

And then there was this sock (maybe a pair of socks) that kept showing up, and even when I threw them away and buried them in a box, they kept reappearing. I got really freaked out, but it turned out that the socks were just decoys away from the real danger-aliens, which stole our bodies when we weren't looking and everyone lived as heads with spiderleg attatchments.

...the hell?

i keep having dreams where my teeth fall out

This could explain it.

But now for some old dreams of mine., copypastaed/referenced from other forums and such...

When I was young, I dreamt I was eaten by the MGM Lion (I think it came though my window). For some reason, I didn't die and there was an amusement park in his stomach. If I recall, I decided to not go any further and made my way back to my bedroom.

----

I dreamt I was on TCoD and I remembered I needed to post in a forumwide RP. This forumwide RP was..based on the Pokemon anime and I was playing Ash. I remember that the lake or something went dry because someone pumped it dry. and the water was described as golden....that better not mean what I think it means.

Okay...then I dreamt that Yakko, Wakko, Dot, and Pinky and the Brain were posing as a tribe.

I remember two funny moments from the dream:

Some guy: You look like....
Brain: *glares*
Some guy:....a South African tribe.

and...

The Warners were quizzing this guy on knowledge of their tribe. It was obvious he didn't know anything. He also called them hicks. After the quiz:

Yakko: I don't see it.

The Animaniacs dream happened when I was doing a puzzle in dream.
----

I had a dream about Godot (from PW) being like my teacher of some sort. And he was like telling us to guess his past and stuff.

I remembered that he dropped a book on his foot in the Court Library. Which never happened in the game. Then, I thought about a thing that did actually happen in the game. I think I talked with him as well.

---

Well, I guess this is enough for now.

I had a dream Wednesday night (as it's Friday morning, 2:00 AM practically, I can't say "last night"), that I was one of my characters in my Legends of Hoenn RP, my overweight Petrolfhar (which is a Fakemon, mind you, bulky lupine-humanoid thing with fire down its back and tail and rock cuffs on its wrists and such), and that I was pretty much inacting what had happened so far before the posts yesterday. Was kind of awkward.

I also had a dream on Monday that I was trapped in a room, which happened to be a box, which happened to be inside a house, which was inside a box, which was being delivered in a box-shaped car. Dear God, boxception. I got out of the box to find that the box the house was in was open and two girls were looking in. I promptly hid back in the box. I was in a doll house. More awkward.

Last night, I had a dream where I was escaping from this school-like building. Oh, and I think I was banished to the moon and to the sun by Princess Celestia. It was weird....

So lately I've been having a lot of dreams...

Well I guess we all dream, but for some reason I've started to remember them. Vividly. I didn't do that before. I mean I used to dream, here and there, but it was just a short thing usually right before I woke up. I just thought it was strange.

Until the other night. I think I might have had a lucid dream. I've never done that before. Ever. I've never tried to lucid dream, but I've heard of it. I'm pretty sure that's what happened? Not sure.

But if this keeps happening I'll post for sure. Weird.

I keep having strange nightmares. I don't even remember what they're about.

Stupid dream catcher. WORK ALREADY!

Odd dream...

I was reading a creepypasta. Basically the dream was me reading it and imagining it. It was about this couple. They were in the bedroom when one of them looked up to see a note scribbled in red on the ceiling saying "I did this". I then think their daughter came in and attempted to murder them. The wife didn't survive, but the weaker man survived. Then it was just multiple reimaginings of what happened. The ending I didn't get, so I scrolled down to the comments. Apparently, all of the story was the hallucinations of a couple going under some sort of heart surgery.

I had a dream where Mario, Miyamoto and some guy named Suda were caught for some or other crime(Mario commited it, the others were his accomplices), and someone held them hostage in a shop, tied up. Oh, and they all were small in this dream, as in "chibi" proportions, and they had a more "cartoonish" look.

...what?

Okay, I dreamt I had a Portal gun and was portaling around this place. I portaled up to a platform and who do I meet. GLaDOS.

The rest I don't remember except there was a rickety elevator my mom and me were on and some...lucidity graph.

I think I dreamt I was dreaming lucidly I guess

I think I was close to lucid dreaming a few days ago... I woke up in the waking-up-slowly-way where you slowly go away from the dream and in the real world... at a stage where I had real-life conscience and thoughts, but still had some of the dream state left, I thought of doing something in the dream (jump, because it was the only thing my mind could make up that quickly) and dream-me jumped through the roof(while still sitting. Weird.)

Had this dream, woke up and typed it out straight away. Was weird and awesome.

-------

At Primary school, everyone camped outside it for some reason, without tents or anything, just a load of blow-up mattresses. Two internet friends were in one together. I leaped off a high wall over to them, and we talked for thirty seconds and then they told me it was ten O clock so I had to leave.

I was driven by someone to a strange house, and then to my own. I successfully managed to steal money from a stange babysitter with my friends, and I hid it under a load of monopoly money in my room.

Then, for some reason, my entire extended family on My dad's side and I were in a strange mansion and all the kids slept in the same room. (Little kids, not me and my ten year old brother, Fionn). We were all attacked by something, and I think a lot of the kids died or went missing. None of my family would tell me anything, especially where Rory, my six year old brother, was, so I went searching for him in the house (which was full of old furniture and antiues), but I got attacked by this weird ghost admiral thing who poisioned me, and then made me run through the entire house, through doorways that had moving bits of black and white steam all over them, and I, being so poisoned, could only go through the black. After I went through the last room, he told he how proud he was of me, and then showed me a corridor with a dining room where some other admiral would give me something. After this section, a weird summary-like thing told me he had offered to knit me something with his katana, but I don't remember this. I remember being afraid he would double-cross and kill me despite passing his challenge.

Then I had to do something with my Dad. I went to an area that I don't remember, then to a wierd street that had two hat-shaped buildings. We went into the smaller one, and it was a restraunt. I had to find table (really long number), and did so easily, it was really close. I saw my English teacher laying tables on the way out. There was a second challenge, but we left for some reason.

I had to go back there again with my Dad, and this time we had to do the second challenge-namely, laying a table and preparing food for a zombie. We were supposed to offer other guests seats at the table, but we didn't. This time on the way out my English teacher dropped a really old sliothar (small, hard ball for a sport called hurling) and I picked it up and gave it to him.

Then I went missing or something, and a lot of kids went off to save me, including teenage versions of the two internet friends that appeared earlier. One had an argument with her father, but they made up and hugged and then everyone left to rescue me.

Then a load of kids went outside, but instead of saving me, began to dance together. Then I was dancing with them, and had a ruby ball, and one of my brother's friends, Tadhg, had a rubgy ball too (one white with a red stripe, one white with a yellow stripe). The camera shifted sharply, and we got our rugby balls mixed up and swapped them back.

A lot of what happened after that is kind of a blur, but the next thing I remember someone and I were trying to save good aliens from bad aliens. The good aliens wore suits, were a bit smaller than I am, and had weird, spherical, craggy, bright coloured heads with humanoid features. The bad aliens looked prety similar except they had hollow spaces where their eyes should be and their heads inflated when they did...something.

Somehow, without any superpowers, this person and I managed to kill an orange bad alien, but a bad yellow one killed the good one (who I think was green). So we attacked him and somehow chased him/dragged him to our treehouse (which doesn't exist) where a lot of people were there for some reason. He tricked us into thinking he was good, then ran away and escaped. My little brother Rory was present. I get the feeling there was a birthday party.

The last part of my dream involved me in a weird, warped version of my secondary school, where I really wanted this one teacher for English (actually my friend's English teacher), and for some reason the classes were organised on a first-come, first-served basis or something, so this kid I know, Clem, was trying to get me to wait for him but I might have missed the class so I lied and said I would and then didn't.

We all had to sit on this strange sofa-like things outside the class room and I was forced out of my seat, so I sat somewhere on a couch and something inside the couch pushed me away.

Then I swore or something and my Vice Principle came to give out to me, but I instead charmed him into conversation, and then we all followed him for some reason (maybe he wanted us to do a job? And 'we all' at this point means an annoying kid called Sam and my little brother Fionn, and a gaggle of other students). We went outside the school, which somehow wasn't accurate physically speaking but at the same time was close enough. He had us wait by a pillar, during which he chatised Fionn for something, and then we all went back to class.

On the way we saw some kids playing soccer in the hall, and the Vice Principle roared at them and asked them their names (I only remember one, who actually is in my school). Their names went aplhabetically or something, and there was a letter missing, so obviously someone had run away to hide. The Vice Principle ran up some stairs to a room that doesn't really exist in the school and that was the last we saw of him. The person I actually knew (who is not the nicest person or even really worth living) did /something/ to me, so punched him.

We went through a hall to get back, and there was a bench in the way, so I hopped over it and accidentally punched someone again. A person I knew from Primary school and sometimes see in this Secondary school was there.

Odd. Odd odd odd odd.

Last edited:
I had this depressing dream the other day where I met Skrillex face to face... and then he refused to talk to me. :c

One of the best dreams ever. I'm sad I woke up
----

My family was driving to Florida to go to Disney World. For some reason Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant were in the car with us. Apparently Ricky was my uncle. I was in the seat behind them and my family and the guys were talking and I said something about wanting to hang out with Stephen. He ended up letting me sit in between Ricky and himself. It was really awkward and I was so shy. We ended up striking a conversation and we had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom