• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I had a dream about switching rooms with my sister, and I got a GCN and N64 for Christmas. We also got new TVs. As unlikely as it was, we had fun playing OoT and SM64. And some Pokemon Stadium.

What if I told you I had a dream about a ship named Hope?

Well, to be more specific, it was named Esperanza. And it was a big fancy sailing ship, probably from the times when Spain had a lot of irons in the fire stuff going on across the sea.

I think I had a dream that someone PMed me and it wasn't Mike.

I know, I know, it freaked me out too. That's got to be the most out-there dream I've ever had.

Had one that involved pirates cooking whisky. And also sweets with mind control drugs in them, but the whisky is weirder.

Last night I dreamt of a movie cat that like almost looked exactly like an umbreon though the eyes were that of a cat and the fur was realistic XD

I also remember dreaming my dad gives me 10 doller bill, I leave it in some bank inside some envelope where it can be stolen (o-o), and, then, someone gives me the envelope back later on and i find A 50 DOLLER BILL in it. And don't know what to spend it on lol. epic XD

I dreamt I was playing Sim Park (ah, that brings back memories) ...On a shelf in the basement. (unlike in real life, it was completely empty). I just clicked in some way (didn't have a mouse or anything, dreams work weird) and put animals on the shelf. I started by creating a bunch of mice, then a few foxes. Then the foxes all disappeared and I made more mice. Then they started running behind the shelf and down on the floor behind the TV, since the backside was missing (and apparently, in the dream world it's closer to the TV than in real life). At this point, they were really tiny too, the size of tiny bugs.

I had a really horrible nightmare about trains. I fell offthe platform looking at some meerkat-like creatures (?) and was cowering under the platform (I think it had an overhang). Somehow people had contacted me through some app on an iPhone and was saved. I still woke up at 6:30 and was like "WTF JUST HAPPENED?!" though.
And another one in which my sister fell off a platform by a school playground and she couldn't get up and got ran over
(Note: I haven't been on a train in a few years)

I had one about Davros. I am not sure what intention he had with me, but it involved ripping some bandages off me. He was in his full armor, and when he exposed himself, I was in no condition to open my eyes.

And you know what the most messed up thing was? It wasn't a nightmare. It only creeps me out in retrospect.

Just had an awesome dream. Don't remember most of it, but the end was:

"Will you fight us?"
Nuclear explosion in the background.
"No."

Several dreams I've had lately:

- I was playing a game on Neopets which was a kind of "choose your own adventure" game. There were 3 of them set in different worlds, Haunted Woods, Space Station and the last one might have been Lost Desert. First I went to Haunted Woods, clicked through a few pages, but then got a message that I had drowned in the swamp. I tried another time, and when I died again I tried the Space Station one. It started with bad, slightly outdated drawings... then it suddenly changed style and instead of the Neopets art style it had more of a Homestuck art style. I saw a panel with some person floating around, they were wearing a helmet and sat in some kind of floating flying small spaceship thing, and I got the message to "just avoid them and they will ignore you" Next page was a video where I were in one of those too, and I jumped down while video was playing in slow-motion. At this point I was wearing some black bodysuit with blue details, and I started fighting them. The other people were wearing similar clothes, with other colors instead of blue. Anyway, I started fighitng them, but after a while it ended in one of them attacking me by slapping me in the face and then breaking my glasses. It didn't hurt. xD (This was pretty badass... except for the part about me being attacked.)

-I had got a new game, "Rhythm Heaven Wii U", but strangely the box didn't have a proper design, it was just blue-toned with a CD on it and the text "Rhythm Heaven Wii U". I figured out it must be a used game they got without the box and this was just the generic box for that, and they just printed out those with the game name on it. Anyway, I put the game into my console, and the intro was some Nico Nico Douga-ish medley, with various anime songs. Afterwards the game started, and while it first looked like a proper Rhythm Heaven menu (all in blue though) when I clicked a game I just got a playlist with various songs where I could go back and forth between them.

-A Nintendo direct mentioned something about a "mother 3 photo contest". Instantly I got my hopes up because that meant they were doing something about that game (and it was either an american or european nintendo direct too)

-I brought my Wii U gamepad to play on the bus to school, and while I could play for the first minute, it quickly stopped working as the bus drove farther away. I put the gamepad into the bag, a bit annoyed.

-Reggie had signed up for some Nintendo fan site forum, trying to act as a regular user there. (I knew it was him because you know things like that in dreams) The only post I really remember was in a topic about "things you don't like" and he posted a list where the only thing I remember is "anything with pizza on it" and I wondered "wait, who puts pizza on top of other things?" (and now I'm thinking it won't be such a bad idea to put pizzas on top of other things...)

-Me and dad went to a restaurant, and we were put on a big table together with what I think were students from some American college place. They started singing a song about their school, I remember several animals were mentioned in this song. Afterwards they started yelling out various animal names, I think they argued about what animal was the school mascot. And the food in this dream was delicious... (At least, a dream where I remember how something tastes!) They had lasagna, steak with sauce and vegetables, various other things I don't remember, plus ice cream and jelly for dessert. Everything tasted good :D

yeah. My dreams are as strange as ever.

Last edited:
Had one in which I started off as the Master's girlfriend, but then I left him because he was acting creepy. Then I went somewhere and asked for "an exact replica of one of those old-fashioned police boxes", but they didn't make it. Also I was apparently a Time Lady, but my mother wasn't. She acted like I was her daughter, but at the same time she said: "You Gallifreyans are weird", and I found that strange.

And another one in which the Weeping angels turned all black, shiny and featureless (No wings, no nails, no faces...) and could walk around the city freely. Sally Sparrow was lying on the ground, being all defenceless, one of the angels came to her and grabbed... my arm. Because I was sitting right next to her. And as I woke up, I was happy that Sally had been saved.

I was dreaming I was going to play Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle). I started the game normally, but instead of the usual title screen, it was like where you entered a level with Shadow; where there would normally be the blurb describing the mission it said something like, "New item acquired. Entering Trickster Mode." I... can't actually remember at this point.

But I entered what seemed to be the Chao Lobby with Shadow. There was no teleporter out, and the Hero/Dark Gardens weren't unlocked; there were only the entrances to the Neutral Garden and the Chao Kindergarten. In front of the entrance to the Neutral Garden and blocking the way, though, there was a little blue bear; I think it was a gummy bear? It didn't look like any of the animals normally in the game, but I took it and walked through the entryway into the Neutral Garden.

The room I walked into had an indoor swimming pool, and I had become Trickster Dirk. The gummy bear was gone, but I had the trickster lollipop/sucker, and the pool room (it was a lobby sort of area) was full of Homestuck characters. I met up with John, Rose (she looked grimdark, but I knew she wasn't), and Dave; they were all god tier. Jade, seemingly, was missing, but I didn't notice and it's only now that I think of it

They greeted me and asked about the battle plan to beat Lord English. I immediately decided trickster mode, and started chasing after John (like Meenah trying to spear him, but unsuccessfully) to turn him trickster; Rose stopped me, though, and said we needed to plan out tricksterizing strategically. I agreed, and gave up. I ended up falling into the pool somehow after that (I think I was pushed?), and I was afraid I was going to drown, but I just got out without anything happening to me. At this point I remembered that this was really similar to a theory I read about Homestuck ending (but I was literally Trickster Dirk at the time, so dream logic in place there), and I said that to a fantroll in a canon group right next to me (she was a player like I was; at that point I recognized I was playing a really immersive game). She said she knew, and that it was really exciting; she couldn't believe Hussie would slip up like this and release a game before Homestuck even ended. (This wasn't the literal Homestuck video game.) We figured it was time to get on our way and play the game before anything happened, so we left the lobby through another door separately.

My group reappeared in a sunny, green, hilly area. You couldn't really say it was like the Green Hill Zone in the game, though; it was literally just a large expanse of hills leading up to a large collection of rainbows, and it looked pretty peaceful. Rose suggested we find the source of the rainbows, and all I remember doing was having to /get/ there; there weren't any challenges we had to figure out.

When we got to the source of the rainbows, it didn't look like anything we expected; the rainbows were paths leading up to a large plateau of clouds, and they just kind of disappeared into both the clouds and the ground. They weren't stairlike, though; they just went /up/, and the incline was oddly steep.

We made it up to the top of the plateau, but there was nothing up there to lead us to the next stage. There were cloud podiums on the edges of the platform which I assumed we needed to do something with, but nothing the group did worked at all; in the end, we realized we forgot something important. Rose, who was suddenly in her god tier outfit, said that we needed a bag of Marines (like action figures or something I guess??? That part of the dream didn't really make sense, but she conjured up an image of little blue men in a see-through bag so), like Dave and the fantroll girl apparently suggested bringing near the beginning of the adventure. None of us in the group listened to them. We all agreed now, and just kind of stood there because we had no way to continue on; we'd made the game unbeatable.

That's when I woke up.

Last edited:
Okay, so I had a dream a couple nights agao, i cant remember what it was about but it inspired me to make this out of boredom:
10d9xrn.png

Strange dream where I was attacked by a Steelix evolution that rose out of a well to attack me. Except it was more of a Steelix with a Rhyperior's head and color scheme. And it was huge.

I had a dream about someone who was the Doctor's companion, and afterwards she was in a hospital on Earth for some reason. I was her at some points. There was apparently something mildly off about her skin (which could only be noticed under a microscope), and she was growing over with silk. Maybe she was growing a cocoon. Maybe after lying on the bed for some time like a mummy, she would emerge with butterfly wings. Or an extra heart. Or both.

I had dream the other night, in which I was some random golden colored she-cat and Scourge was there. It was the scene were he attacks Firestar, and last second I apparently jump out of nowere and kill Firestar the same way Tigerstar got killed..... Then Scourge turned around and looked like he was going to kill me or something, but he looked at me and I guess he fell in love with me or something, because he just walks to to me and randomly starts purring as he rubs up against me....... It was wierd, yet awesome at the same time because Scourge is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Last night I had a dream where I was in a barber shop where there was a sign that said "free cats if you cooperate" and there were kittens on a freaking rack. Then I asked "wait, are those alive or are they stuffed animals", then they all jumped on me and started climbing on me.
It was...odd.

I had a dream where I was in a crowd of people cheering for an old dude just standing there. I decided to draw and randomly spun rapidly, then I teleported to an anime world with characters from many shows. Ash was there trying to swim, but some guy (I think he is from some weird kid's anime but I forgot) pulled him out. Then Death the Kid said to let him try because it would be fun to watch him drown. Ash sent out Squirtle and rode on him, then Misty's Psyduck shot meatballs at him. Then he exploded and turned into two stands, one with rotten fish and one with fried chicken and everyone went in a line to the rotten fish stand. Only me and Naruto where in line for fried chicken. Then Squirtle jumped in my face and the dream ended. Strange...

So, I had a dream that involved some shiny black aliens. (This time they had faces, but what if they were related to some different shiny black aliens in another one of my dreams anyway?) A mad scientist (who looked like a human) somehow turned them all into human-like aliens with dark hair (A mad scientist made them what they are, a mad scientist shall make them something else.), which disappointed them somehow. And there weresome other aliens who said something about just wanting peace (but they would probably do anything for it). Those had orange hair and were sort of ugly, but I suppose they were going to evolve into human-like aliens with curly blonde hair.
(If the Kaleds were really related to those other guys somehow, it would be another reason why the Angels shouldn't be the ones to repopulate the universe after a Dalek apocalypse. Aside from the fact that a statue that wasn't there last time you checked is a more obvious evidence of other life still existing than weird shadows, of course.)

Back
Top Bottom