• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

i had a dream in which one of my canine teeth came out but it was HUGE and i couldn't find wellness

so i was walking around trying to find our health center with a giant fang in my hand

even in dream i was heavily confused

last year i had a really cool dream where I played a non-existing instrument.
i dreamed that i was going to band class except the room was all dark and totally different and my band teacher wasn't even there so. anyway we were told by mystery teacher to pick a seat and they all had different instruments. i sat in a seat with a weird black coloured instrument and was all "i don't know what this is"
i was told it was a "bambina" (i had just beaten Case 5 in PW:AA so that's how i dreamt the name) and it looked like an oboe (it was double reeded) mixed with a sax (hold it like one) and fingered like a flute and it was amazing
i played it the whole class and then i woke up and looked on the internet to see if it was real and of course, it wasn't
i have something to invent when I am bored in college now.

I had a dream that involved aliens in suits who tried to zap me. They were at a bus station, and in a hallway, and I had to spin around a bit.

And one that started with weather problems. I and some other people then came to a lake next to which a fairy was dancing with some flames. First we thought her dance was based on the weather, but then it turned out that she was controlling the weather. She then went away and it stopped. And there was some place where there were two sources of light, but I had three shadows, two of them were darker, and one of those was pointing in a weird direction.

So I went to bed fairly early one night because I was fishing the next morning. At some point during the night, a loud, watery, rushing noise woke me out of my sleep and I got up and walked out into the living room. I could still hear the noise out there, so I thought "Oh, it's raining." Then I went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up and it was raining. My dad was like "You can go back to sleep. We're not going on the boat this morning." So then I went back to sleep and moments later woke up again, realizing I had just woken up from a dream. So then I thought that was weird and went to eat breakfast. I woke up again. It was raining. I got up. I woke up again. There was a Latino man on the roof fixing our tiling. My parents were talking with one of the workers. I woke up again. I went to tell my parents that I keep waking up from dreams within dreams and this was frustrating me. They laughed and told me I was fine. I woke up again and was like "FUCK THIS." I go to my dad and he tells me to wake up. I wake up again. This time I'm pretty sure I'm fully conscious. I go out into the living room and walk around until I'm convinced. I don't wake up again. That was... some really weird Inception stuff. I had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a... Yeah I forget how many layers there were but it was a LOT. Apparently the irrigation system went off outside that night, so I guess that much made sense.

I had a dream where I was invited over to a friend's house for a birthday party or something. Only that it wasn't her actual house, but my mom's old house where I used to live before... Anyway, I brought my 3DS, and played that a lot, while streetpassing with the other guests. I also had a new ace attorney game for 3ds which supported Streetpass and would unlock new features there... After having reached "level 3" I think, I got a short scene where a bunch of Miis were dancing around on a field, and the Pirates of the Carribbean theme was playing in the background... according to the text it had something to do with Edgeworth. It made sense in the dream, but when I think about it now... not so much.

So I got bored and decided to draw a dream I had a while ago.

What I can remember of what happened was that I was climbing out of a hole in the ground and when I got out I realised I was in Antarctica. Then the teachers from Azumanga Daioh greeted me, and then some people started attacking us. Even though it was Antarctica, it was also the island from Lost and presumably the people attacking us were the "others" from Lost. Oh, and not only was it both Antarctica and the island from Lost, but it was also a minecraft world. We eventually got back to the teachers' minecraft house and tried to stop the others from getting in.
In the end they did get in, and did the terrible act of having a disco in my bedroom.

bX105EZ.png

I'm aware that due to minecraft's odd proportions that they both look really tall, especially Nyamo what with her torso having to be really long if she's supposed to be sitting down.
And if you're curious, the picture in the middle of the dharma logo is JC Denton from Deus Ex.

Last edited:
Had a dream that I got a really cool looking tattoo of a city skyline at night on my right hand and regretted it. It felt so real that I had to check my hand when I woke up. Also first dream in a long while that I've remember; a lot less stressful and reality-grounded than the ones I used to have.

I, apperently, had a dream about Kyubey from Madoka Magica manipulating random children into becoming....Puela Magi ("Magical Girls", basicly)........last night o_O;

Somehow I knew i'd dream about that anime eventually after watching all 12 episodes of it with my brother online not too long ago lol.

Also, in the dream, one of the characters had some 'spirit' that followed her around like some kind of.....fairy o-o; strange when you've actually seen the *whole* show and question how that could even be possable. yep...

Madoka Magica was an interesting watch...

P=

I had a dream that Harry and Ron ambushed Quirrel as soon as he arrived at Hogwarts and forced him to take off his turban and pointed out Voldy to the rest of the teachers.

Then Harry was playing a bunch of pranks on Ron and somehow accidentally got to the room where the mirror of eirsed was and got a hold of the philosopher's stone because he wanted it but not to use it, because he wanted to hide it from Ron. No idea why he thought Ron wanted it though.

Last night I had a dream where I was back in high school, and it was just two days before my graduation.

I was walking across the street to my school when a police car comes towards me and hits the brakes right in front of me. I keep walking when I hear the cop tell me (in a British accent, apparently) to stay right where I was. He then comes over to me and tells me to get in the back of his car. He leaves and comes back in a few minutes with a piece of paper. He says "These are fees for the damages to my car. How will you be paying?"

I tell the cop "Now hold on, I never touched your car!" and the cop yells at me and tells me to shut up. He says it's my fault; I tell him no way. I tell him no way I'm paying charges for something I clearly didn't do.

The cop then tells me, "Of course you did it. I was the only witness." He then says slyly, "And whether or not you did, you won't be allowed to graduate until these charges have been dropped."

It was at that moment I knew he'd beaten me. I could either pay him or dispute the charges in court, something that would take much longer than two days to do. He had swindled me. I sighed and took out my credit card, then proceeded to pay the bastard two hundred dollars.

Whenever I realise I'm dreaming, I wake up :(
I'm never going to have a lucid dream.

So some days ago I had this dream where there was this big... machine/computer/system/thing ect that controlled large parts of the city. And at the start of this, I was inside a mall when this machine started screwing up, it also controlled the mall. First, it started messing up various small minr things inside, but I can't rememeber what they were. After this, I don't remember much more for a while, but later in the dream I'm still inside this mall, and everything's gone to hell so I'm just running around trying to find the exit. I run inside some... furniture store? But then I see someone I've been trying to hide from: it's this guy in a weird mask ... it's kind of mascot head-like, with a regular face on the front and the same face upside-down on the back, and he can turn his head around. Anyway, I try hiding because I know he's affected by this machine, and he tries stopping me because "i know too much about this" or something. I try hiding, but as I walk out later, I accidentally walk right in front of him and he stops me and tries capturing me.
Later, I wake up (in the dream) in a big stone basement, along with my brother, who also got captured. Outside the window, we see this machine (it's just a huge grey mechanical box) and inside there's a bunch of cables in a pile. So I unplug it, and the machine shuts down. Then, my brother reminds me that we have to turn in on again, and we do this by putting the sides of a cut cable together. Some sparks fly out and the machine turns on again, now working like it should. Shortly after, the whole city congratulates us, says we saved the say and saved them all, ect. I think there was some kind of parade for us outside, maybe.

So I had a dream in which I was on Skaro and wanted to get away. Someone gave me a thing that could get me out of the time lock, but it was no use since I couldn't find my TARDIS. Yeah, I had a TARDIS somewhere in the dream. And there was something about young Kaleds bleaching their hair.

And one in which I sometimes went to sleep and had another dream about being eaten by a Victreebel. But then I found out that my dreams had caused a teacher to disappear. She was found soon afterwards, but she was apparently blind. Except she wasn't, but with each time I relived my old carnivorous plant-related fantasies, she stopped seeing a person. So I decided to wake up from the dream where she was. I woke up in what looked like a theatre, with me being on a chair opposite the first line and facing the audience. Then I woke up again. The room was the same, but it was darker and the audience were lizard men. The next awakening surprised me a bit. I think I was in a bed somewhere. Then I woke up from that as well and the lights were off. I then told someone about this weird experience. Still in a dream.

I had a scary one in which my insanity saved the day. =/
Basically, I had (somehow) turned up late for a History Lesson. My insane dream world self had heard a Fire Alarm, and wanted to check it out. I got all my classmates out in case it was real, and we had found the school was burning down.
I'm really not sure how to feel on this one.

I had this dream where I beat a Pokémon game for DS, I think it might have been the dream version of Black 2, which was just called Black in the dream, but not sure. Anyway, after beating the Elite Four, I was brought into this room that I think might have been called the "trainer house" or something. This was a place where I could make characters appear and set up various places for fun, if I paid for getting them there. Here, I would get asked a bunch of questions to choose which trainer I wanted my multiplayer sprite to look like (from the in-game trainer classes) and first I saw a list and could choose, and afterwards I got questions like "Is you character a *job*", "does your character look like this" while showing pictures of the trainers. I think they had a "nun" trainer class, plus some girl in purple clothes and a little girl that looked kind of like one of the Twins trainer class from Black/White (same color scheme). After four or so questions, I got the message: "Thank you for participating in Iwata's Quiz, sadly it's not open yet... so that means you'll have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!"
Later, I went back here, and talked to one of the people in there, he said "I will be at *place* from August 2nd to 10th (meaning real time, measured with the in-game clock)" and he mentioned something about shipping (yeah, as in pairings) and said that if you like that you should check that out.
Also, you played as May, and when you saved it said something like "Save the file with the MAY?" and we saw a big sprite of May (like the screens before fighting a gym leader)

Last edited:
In the dream I had today, it turned out that the actual father of
Amy's baby
was a Time Lord who deleted himself from people's memories using technology. I (being Amy at the moment) said something angry to him in a very hissy voice while staring at him. Later, I went to check on the girl and found out that one of my (real life) classmates had cuddled her to sleep.

The other day I had this super weird dream. So, when I was like 12 I would have to walk home from school with my older sister, and every day she would meet up with her boyfriend and just abandon me in the hit sun for like an hour, so I would climb this tree everyday. So in the dream, I was at that tree, climbing it, and then my sister's old boyfriend came out of nowhere and was throwing rocks at me. So I fell out of the tree and was running from him, and then a bunch of his friends came from out of nowhere chasing me and throwing rocks. So then I threw one pebble at them and it hit someone in the eye and I felt super bad and came back there to see if he was okay, and then hey started throwing more rocks at me and then I woke up.

In my dream, there was a man who was a rich factory boss or something, and his very young (eight or so) son wrote poems. I found the boy standing in a hallway. He had his latest (and rather sad) poem written on his forehead with a red marker, along with a red spiral going to his mouth. He also had some string and a needle, and he was doing some stitches on his face. Along the spiral. By dream logic, he was obviously in the middle of a very gruesome suicide because he thought his father didn't love him. So I got his father there and we stopped him.

EDIT: Another one, this time not so sad. I was on a small ship on the sea, along with some other people. It rocked a lot at first, so much that I had trouble using the toilet. And there was apparently a badger, which was later found dead. Then I was alone on the ship with another girl. I found her suspicious and thought she might be an alien. She had a rather flat chest, so I convinced her to take off her shirt, to find out if she was even a mammal. Well, her chest did bulge slightly in the right places, but she had no nipples. So she was clearly an alien. (My chest looked normal, except the times when I looked in a mirror and my breasts were giant eyeballs.) When we found out that there was a giant spider on the ship, she got scared. But I didn't. Seems like I don't mind getting eaten in my dreams. Before this dream, it had been snakes, frogs, and plants, but now a spider... Then there was some other stuff (I guess I could save the dream like a game), and then I got on the ship again. And there were Vashta Nerada. They got me several times (because I saved).
It was a good dream.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom