• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Driving

I can't drive legally because the minimum age here is like eighteen, doop-de-doo

I did take some lessons with my dad when I was little but I don't need to drive anyway since I live thirty metres away from a metro stop.

I am old enough to learn how to drive but I really hate cars. I will get a licence eventually but considering I prefer cycling/trains/other forms of public transport I will not own a car unless I actually really need one.

I can't drive and I really don't want to. I like driving and public transport doesn't bother me enough for me to look to driving.

Plus I have horrible eyesight, so I'd need to wear glasses whenever I drive and I hate wearing glasses. Also I get dizzy easily (virtigo issue), so I may not ever be able to drive without medication. D:

I don't drive. I probably won't drive for quite a while. Public transport is pretty damn cool.

I've been studying the booklet lately and want to get my learner's sometime very soon; I don't really care that much about driving, but I figure it's good to at least know how. Although I must admit it'd be pretty awesome to have my own car and parking space as a senior next year, just so I won't have to ride the bus with all the goddamn middle schoolers any more. They all smell like BO and I always end up sitting with some obnoxious kid who tries to mock-fight the person in the seat across from us or something. :[ But, of course, the chances of me getting a car by next schol year are kind of slim.

Although I'm not too confident about this computer test thing; most people agree that the majority of it is common sense-type stuff, but they also pick on you for the littlest shit that most drivers don't even think about. I really want to get it the first time, but at the rate I'm learning the stuff it'll be forever before I'm confident enough to take the test. Hmm.

I gotta wait untill I'm 17 for driving lessons. *woe*

I want to learn, but I get a horrible feeling I will suck at it. But I'll try anyway. Public transport sucks balls here (not actually in London atm hurr.), I'd rather just be able to jump in my car and go where ever the hell I want than wait for a bus/train in the freezing cold for 40 minutes.

I've never understood why in America you can drive from 14.

Personally, I think that once I do reach the age I'll be terrible at it, but meh.

Surprisingly, I can drive. I can even drive better than my dad. But I'm just 15. So I can't properly drive.

EDIT: I've only driven once in a Volvo which I think had a 1.6ltr, and it felt crap. Folks, never get a Volvo with anything less than a V6. Chances are you're gonna need a new spine.

Oh, and once I get a license I get free reign over the family Accent(don't laugh).

Back
Top Bottom