• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DS Games

Which DS Games?

• Zubo

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Mario and Luigi:Partners in Time

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Pokemon Ranger 2

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • PMD2

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Animal Crossing :Wild World

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Bomberman

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Sega Superstars Tennis

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Kirby Power Paintbrush

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Final Fantasy III

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Final Fantasy IV

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Super Mario 64 DS

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • The World Ends with You

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Which ones above should I pick,

If you think all of them put a tick next to all of them. ^ up there.

Its just I have been saving up my Game card for like 1 and a half year now, and now I can go on a shopping frenzy!

These are my main ideas. I've looked at reviews but they all seem a bit generic, help?

Not in any order of course but just if they're any good.

Also if you like one, please tell me why it is so good and what you like about it, thanks.-ONLY THE ONES IN THE POLL PLEASE-

I'd say you could narrow it down to Animal Crossing, Phoenix Wright:TAT (if you've played the first), Mystery Dungeon, Platinum, and The World Ends With You.

One thing I will say is that Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time isn't that good. You're better off just getting Superstar Saga or SMRPG (if you have access to the Virtual Console)

Kirby: Power Paintbrush? You Brits are weird. (Then again, I figured that out with Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City)

Get the Kirby thing, and Platinum, Ranger 2, PMD2, and Phoenix wright.

And why is FFTA2 not on that list?

Maybe he already has FFTA2? And as he said, only the ones in the poll so maybe he doesn't like it for whatever reason?

Don't touch "Final Fantasy 3: Crappy 3D Remake Edition" with a ten-foot pole. The original FF3 was one of my favorites in the series... but I hated the remake.
Not sure how the FF4 remake turned out, though; most people's opinions of the game seem to suggest that they didn't screw it up like they did FF3DS, but then again, a lot of these people also liked FF3DS, so they might not be all that reliable.

Though I haven't played most of the rest (and there's a few on there I've never even heard of...), out of those I have played I would suggest Super Mario 64 DS. How can you have a DS and not have this game already??

Top one, Super Mario 64 DS. Even if you've played the original, they've added more stars and characters!

I recommend PMD2 and PW:TT obviously.

Also if its your sorta thing get Super Mario 64 DS.

Kirby Power Paintbrush/Canvas Curse is GREAT! SO ADDICTING! GETITGETITGETITGETIT!

if you don't you will regret it for the rest of your life

My cousin once let me play Kirby Power Paintbrush. I got addicted. I haven't played since though. Anyway, get PMD2 I didn't see it on the poll. Platinum is kind of obvious, and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time is a great game. One of my other cousins has it.

FFIIIDS, FFIVDS, and PMD2 are terrible. FFXIIRW is pretty bad if you haven't played FFXII; it's mediocre if you have.

You spelled 'Phoenix' incorrectly. :(

Platinum's pretty good for a Pokemon game.

^ OK I have to admit I haven't played FFIV for DS but I've played the Advance version and it's good. I like the PMD series and if you liked the first one then the second will be good too.

Everyone likes Platinum. It is in the main series.

FFIV is wonderful!

FFIVDS is not. Think FFIV with poorly-implemented FFV-esque job changing and some of the worst voice acting ever. The script's pretty amazingly bad, too. "Lord Captain!" The graphics suck, too.

3D graphics on the DS are pretty blahish in the first place. Although the enemy animations in Dragon Quest IV are pretty nice for the DS.

Frick, forgot to check off Ranger 2

Anyways, all of the Pokemon ones, Phoenix Wright: TT, and Super Mario 64 DS

Phoenix Wright is an epic series, Super Mario is very fun in my opinion, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, and the main Pokemon series are always good, imo, and the last reason?

Well, all of these games that I chose plus AC: WW are the only ones on that list that I have played XD

Kirby: Mouse Attack????

You guys really do have weird games names.

(do agree with that though.)

Pheonix Wright, Animal Crossing and The world ends with you, because they're the only one's I've played out of there that I like.

I didn't pick Super Mario 64 DS mainly because I finished it in a tick and when you've played the original N64 version it gets boring very easily :sweatdrop:

Back
Top Bottom