• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

"No idea, sorry," Twee grimaced. "Last time I saw him, he was telling us all about breaking in."

He took out the card and handed it to Kai, then shut and locked the drawer. He sat down and continued programming the security camera software.

Kari had devolved from Espeon just as she managed to teleport herself inside the Underground Society. Scurrying around, she tried to find someone to speak with. She had then managed to bump into someone.

Oops, didn't see that coming. Say, I wonder who owns that foot... Kari began to paw gently at the human's foot. I don't want to spook them by using telepathy just yet. I'll just try to get their attention. "Vee?"

Something had bumped into Kai's leg, and whatever it was had said "Vee?". He looked down, and saw an Eevee.
"Huh, how did you get in?" he said out loud. "Hey, Twee!" He called, but he had already gone back to his lab. "I'll have to tell him about this security breach later," He thought. "For now, I'll have to dispose of it." He picked up the small Pokemon and headed towards the exit.

Alright, I've had enough fooling around. No human's going to just carry me away unless I want it to. "Hey! Put me down this instant! Is this how you treat a potential employee?" Kari wondered how the human would react, and a grin spread across her face.

Lita flipped the bread for the sandwiches over, then quickly moved them pieces to a platter, while Storm flopped some more bread slices down and used the spatula- the two of them were alternating and putting the cheese on as well. Meanwhile, Kiyo carefully tended a tiny flame which was slowly cooking the tomato soup to the perfect tempurature. Voir was aligning all the crackers perfectly on a plate- One of the arts of cooking was presentation, after all!

"Hey! Put me down this instant! Is this how you treat a potential employee?"
Kai slipped on the first step due to surprise. Something had spoken to him from inside his mind. Telepathy, he belived it was called. "Was it this Eevee?" He thought to himself.
"You..." he said to the Eevee. "Did you just... You know..."

"Why yes, dear human. I'm Kari, an escape lab Eevee. It's a long story, really, but... I'd like to join your Underground Society." finished Kari, wondering if this human would really take her seriously. That's how humans are, after all.

"Um, well," He said, "You would need to talk to Baron for that. Well, I need to find him too, actually. I wonder where he is..."

"Hm, alright." said Kari, feeling satisfied. "I could try to help find this Baron. I may be of some use..."

((There's not much to do in the Nexus building :/))

Kris looked at his Honchrow, Murk, who shrugged. "Return." He muttered and pulled forth the red Pokéball that was Murk's home. The Honchrow disappeared in the red light.

"What now, mistress Mourmedy?" He asked, stroking Felin's bristling fur to calm himself down.

Baron heard some commotion outside of his office.
What's going on now?! he thought as he heard is name mentioned.
"What's wrong out here?!" he shouted as he slammed open his door to see Kai holding an Eevee.

(I agree with Bakuphoon.)

"Now... now you are lucky I haven't fired you." The leader of Nexus said rather dully, recalling Kris' failure. But she didn't really mean the words... they were just meaningless words. Spoken just to speak.

...No what she was really concerned about was Baron's plan. He had to be plotting something.

Things were just too quiet.

Lita had just barely finished making the whole lunch when Voir announced the ten minute mark. Lita wiped sweat from her brow and said, "Whew, very close shave." She leaned against the counter and caught her breath. The moment she had, she shouted:

"Luuuuuuunch!"

"What's wrong out here?!"
"Ah, Sir," Kai said, glad to see his boss. "I've found a way in to the Nexus building. It's throught the rooftop elavator. Also, This Eevee wants to join the society. I know this might sound odd, but it can speak telepathically."

"Well me and Twee will take a look at it. Just meet me in Twee's office in about 10." he said as he entered Twee to see his boyfriend working away. Coming up behind Twee Baron wrapped his arms around the man and put his head on Twee's shoulder.
"I need your help with a talking Eevee." he said softly "You up for the job right now?"

Twee smiled and spoke quietly. "Talking Eevee? You hear something new every day. Sure, I'll take a look."

He stood up and leaned against the desk. "So, tell me more about this Eevee." he asked.

As Twee rose Baron decided to sit in the desk chair. Rolling forward he put his hands on Twee's knees and rubbed while he spoke.
"I don't know much hun. Just that this Eevee can talk and it wants to join us. Something seems fishy and I want the smartest person here to help me. Kai should be in here in a few to help. He was the one who found it." he spoke softly laughing at the last part.

Lita crossed her arms, satified with the lunch she had wrought. She decided to taste it herself, dipping a sandwich into the tomato sauce...

Magnifique! Something utterly wonderful! She thought. I feel sorry for anyone who would miss out on this treat! "Voir, have a taste." She sai to the Gardevoir. She blinked, took it, ate it, and blinked again.

Now this is a treat, Voir told her. Let Storm have a bite.

Lita nodded. "Stor-ooooorm!" She called. The Grovyle came running. "have a bite of this, Storm." The Grovyle took the sandwish and ate it. Instantly her eyes widened.

"Grovyle, gro vyle vyle!" You're right, this is good! The forest pokemon said joyously. Lita smiled and continued eating.

"Alright Kari," He said, approaching Twee's office. "Time for your job interview"

Kai opened the door of the office. "You wanted to see me, sir."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom