• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Baron turned around in the chair and looked at Kai.
"Why yes Kai. I wanted to discuss with you and Twee about that Eevee right there." he said pointing to the adorable Pokemon. "If you may I would like Twee to look at it right now."

"Me?" Twee asked, confusedly. "Well, okay."

He examined the Eevee. She seemed normal in most aspects. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Kari." she said. "I've... never been in a job interview before, so bear with me." she gave a little smirk, then turned away.

Kari gave a quiet snicker. Looks like this human has never given a job interview before...

Twee turned uncertainly to the Eevee. "Well, erm, why do you want to join us?" he asked, still unsure of what to do.

Re: Sin

"I'm glad you asked," said Kari. "You see, I'm the result of horrible gene splicing. It was a project created to make Pokemon that could use telepathy. Because an Eevee's DNA is prone to wild change, this also caused mine to mutate and go a bit unstable, causing me to be able to freely evolve and devolve. To the humans, it was a novel idea - until the project ended due to lack of funding just a few months ago. The scientists released all of their test subjects, which I was one of. Now I'm a bit wary of this Nexus Project that some of the same scientists have moved on to. I wanted to be of some use, so here I am..."

Kari began wondering what would happen next.

"Yes. In fact, I could demonstrate for you..."

Kari began to glow. The blinding white light filled the room as Kari's obscure silhouette began to change shape. Replacing her bushy Eevee tail, a long, slender tail grew in it's place. It had forked at the tip. Her ears became somewhat longer, and the rest of her body over all larger. After she was done, all of her could be seen.

Kai boggled at what had just happened. The Eevee that had stood in front of him had just evolved into an Espeon, and at will.
"Incredible..." He muttered under his breath.

Baron watched the spectacle.
"What was the last thing you remember back at the Nexus lab?" he asked the now Espeon as he leaned in close to the Pokemon.

"Well, before I was kicked out, someone kept going on about the Nexus project. That's how I learned about it. The rest was mostly a blur, I'm afraid." finished Kari

Back
Top Bottom