• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin

"Ah, I can answer that," said Kai, "It's throught the roof. At the top of the building, there's an elevator. I've recieved the card key needed to use it from Twee. Basically, we can storm the place by surprise that way.

[Time Psyduck, you're reserved. Post the profile before friday, if you can. Otherwise, I'll take the reservation down.]

"But, couldn't we make it in the way I did here? Teleportation?" Kari asked.

((Jesus Christ the spell checker doesn't recognize teleportation))

Name: Jane Stuart
Appearance: Small with dark hair, pale skin and dark green eyes. Wears a labcoat the same shade of green, black trousers/skirt (dependant on day) and shoes, and a white shirt
Role in RPG: Chief medic on the nexus project
Personality: Very intellegent, proffesional and ambitious, Jane finished medical school early and was employed in a major hospital. She was offered her current post innitially on a part-time basis, but this soon became her only work. As she is officially hospital staff attached to the project, she officially only knows what the public does, although it's almost certain she knows a little more than this in reality
Relation to other characters: None yet.
Pokemon Team: Chansey (Nurse, Female), Machoke (General/Heavy duty Assistant, Male), Kadabra (Anethsatist/Reference Library, Male)
Pokemon’s personalities: Cansey is a very caring pokemon, who has unlimited empathy and compassion for other living things. She acts as a nurse, assisting Jane and providing care when Jane is unavaliable Machoke is very proud of himself, has a strong sense of honour, and is absolutly loyal to Jane. He is often employed when physical strength is needed, and also acts as a second nurse when needed. Kadabra is quiet, disiplined and independant, preferning to make no emotional attachments to anything. He uses his mental abilities as anasthetic for field operations.
Kadabra and Machoke are on occasion employed to provide cover when Jane has to work under attack

((This is the first time I've used a female character, so if I make her do (or have already made her) anything unfeminin or stupid please let me know))

Last edited:

(Wheef.)

After eating her fill, Lita relaxed against the now-cool stove.

"Ah.. That hit the spot..."

Storm was amazed with how little Lita needed to be full. "Gro vyle grovyle?" She asked. (You weren't hungry?)

"No, It just takes very little to fill me up," Lita replied.

"Grovyle." (Weirdo.)

"I heard that," Lita warned.

Storm just let it by without comment.

Jane span the chair in the office attached to her medical centre. It was quiet. It was very often as she was only really needed for emergencies. She sat down on it, facing the glass windows which looked out into the main work area. A machoke was moving some boxes accross the room, whilst a chansy was straightening all the bedsheets. Again.

Jane was bored. This job may be easy money, but her book was at home, and she had spent several hours doing nothing. She almost missed the hubub and chaos of the public hospital. Not that she'd admit it. Not even to herself.

Edit: How come as soon as i find this and sign up it ends up dying again?

Last edited:
After some time messing about in the pool and causing a bit too much splashing than was really necessary, Hannah sat on the steps, still half submerged, and watched Marc swirl his bone in the pool water from the side. Flicking her wet hair out of her eyes, she looked at Remmy.

"So... if you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up involved with the Underground, anyway?"

Baron listened to all of it. Where to teleport to. Such a simple question but a complex answer. he thought.
"Well I don't know. What about you Twee?" he asked turning to his friend, his boyfriend, his co-worker.

With Chansy sorting out the sheets for the fourth time, Jane began to suspect that she was not the only one bored. She reached over and pushed a button on her desk, and a Kadabra appeared next to her. Jane nearly freaked, but she kept her panic in check. Not however, her annoyance.

"Why did you do that?" she asked angrily

"It was faster than walking. However I must confess I forgot myself and failed to consider you feelings, for which I humbly apologize"

"Well just don't do it again then," replied Jane, deflated. "Anyway are you all done with the sterilisation yet?"

"Yes"

"Good, then you'll be able to cover us here if we go out."

Jane picked up the phone and dialed an internal line

Pick up Mourmenty, she thought

There was a vibrating sensation in her pocket.

Hmm.

Who was calling her at that time?

She pulled her cellphone out of her coat pocket, gazing intently at it for a moment. Well, at least it was something to do. Something to keep her thoughts off of Baron and his plots. The entire time, all she had been contemplating was what he could've been planning. It had been driving her insane, the mere thought of it. Why did everything have to be so... quiet?

Mourmedy answered the phone.

"What is it?"

Finally

"It's Jane from medical. It's utter boredom down here, and it's not just me. It's my staff as well." explained Jane. By staff she was referncing her pokemon, as Machoke had finished moving stuff and was sat on the floor motionless. "If I leave kadabra would you mind if I took a few hours? I need to fetch some stoof from home and I probably should show up at the city hospital, since I'm supposed to be working there and doing some extra time here. Just thought it would be a good idea you didn't need me before I left."

'Well, we could teleport up to the rooftops and take the elevator from there.' Kai said. 'I mean, not all of us have flying pokemon, right? So teleporting would be the most convienient way of getting there, right?'

"I agree with Kai," Twee said quietly. "I'm sure they'll have some way of detecting Teleports directly into the building. I should know, I used to work there."

Lita could hear indistinct conversation in the hallway- and it sounded like they were figuring out a way to break into the bastion of foes. Being eager to assist with the attack herself, Lita called her pokemon and they went over to join the conversation.

"Hey, what's this I hear about teleporting into the Nexus lab?" She asked.

Baron listened to his options.
"I think if we were to teleport to the top we could take the elevator down onto a major floor and launch the attack there." Baron said with a quiet tone.
"Alright Kai I want you to round everybody up. If they aren't in the base find them and get them here pronto. They need to realize that nobody leaves unless on a mission or with my permission!" Baron said angrily.

(( People who aren't in the base, when Kai finds you RETURN THIS TIME! ))

"Yes, Sir! Kai said, thinking it over in his mind.

'Remmy and Hannah are swimming, Lita, Baron and Twee are right here, and I'm not sure where Erindor is. I'll find the girls first.'

Kai left Twee's office, and the base.

((Come on people! Don't let it die! I'm just not doing anything right now because I'm dead right now. Just two questions: Did they already move me? And did they take, kill, or ignore Moon and Solon?))

((They moved you, but I don't think they mentioned what happened to Moon and Solon, so just go with 'ignore' and do what you want. I'm stuck too - I'm in the middle of a phone call and need Arlyett to come back or a disturbance.))

Back
Top Bottom