• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

"Uh... so, what's the plan? Why are we attacking?"
"Blade has gone missing while spying on the Nexus." Kai said, not turning, but continuing walking away. "We wouldn't attack in broad daylight otherwise."

Remmy slipped out of the pool and returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs.

"Well then we'll have to wait. The only helpful thing we can do is send a smaller individual (referring to a Pokemon in small size) with a camera as it scouts for our lost member."

Hannah nodded in agreement with Remmy. "It's fair enough that we need to help Blade, but if we all go charging in right now then the rest of us might end up in trouble as well..." she said, considering the situation. "Do we have any idea why he hasn't responded?"

She looked around as she spoke, finally spotting Sasha half-concealed under a bush. The ghost type pulled a face and poked her tongue out at her trainer as she was recalled; Marc, on the other hand, returned to his own sphere without a fuss.

"There's no doubt they want us to strike then," Remmy said through half clenched teeth and propped her hands up on her hips. "If they want someone to come, I'll come. The more I think about it, the more I realize how stupid they feel we are. If we do what they expect on purpose, we'll catch em' off guard. I just need some gear and I'll be on my way. This way we can get em' back and strike their lair if that is where it takes us."

Jane decided to go back before someone (well Mourmedy) realised she wasn't there. She reasoned that she could use the computer and see if there was anything good on Youtube. Going for a walk hadn't dealt with her boredom, and if she was around and had nothing to do Mourmedy couldn't complain - well not unless she could suggest something.

"Very well, I'll expect you back at base in around 5 minutes," Kai said, walking away. "Baron isn't going to be happy if you aren't back by then."

"Um, before I go it would be preferred if I were dressed again and had some way to communicate back to base. May I have a headset?"

Hannah, who had ducked back behind the wall to put her dry clothes back on, stuck her head out as Remmy spoke. "Oh yeah, good thinking - I'll take a headset if you have another spare, Kai." It suddenly occured to her that she really should have thought of bringing one herself, but she'd been looking forward to just chilling out so much that she'd forgotten all about it. Oops. She sure could pick her moments to be dumb, she thought to herself as she tugged on her dry clothes and shook her short hair, sending water droplets flying.

Baron paced around his office.
Kai and them aren't back yet. Where the hell can they be?! he thought.
"TWEE!!!!" he bellowed, summoning his co-worker.

Twee nearly jumped out of his skin. He wasn't too sure whether it was Baron or a Charizard, but nevertheless something had just roared his name, shaking the whole building.

He cautiously stood up and walked to Baron's office, poking his head through the door. "Was that you?" he asked carefully.

"Yes that was me. I'm sorry didn't mean to startle you." Baron said as he hugged Twee to reassure him that he's not in trouble.
"I was just wondering if you've heard from anybody like Remmy or Kai?" he questioned.

"Not for a while, no. Last time I saw them, they were thinking about how to get into the Nexus building. What do you need them for?"

"They are supposed to be back soon and Kai went out to get Hannah and Remmy. I want them back now!" he boomed.

"You'll have to get headsets when you get back to base." Said Kai, before leaving the girls to get changed.

"I'd better give Baron a call." Thought Kai, before realising that his mobile had been in his jacket pocket when he had fallen into the baths. "Damn. Well, I guess I'll just have to get back quickly, otherwise he's going to kill me." Kai started running back towards the base.

Kai went back inside the base. Before reporting back to Baron, he decided to put his soaked jacket inside his room. After doing so, he sat down in the main room.

Making sure her Pokeballs were secure at her belt, Hannah looked around for Jack and Remmy. "Jack, come on," she said, tugging on her shoes and hurrying to tie the laces, "we'd better hurry. If something's happened to Blade..." She shook her head. "Remmy? You ready to go?"

Back
Top Bottom