• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin, Part 1

~Taran's POV~

Noticing all the people had seemed to go off and get their boss Taran wrapped the body in a String Shot and dragged it off hoping nobody caught him.
My little friends in the basement get a big dinner tonight. he thought to himself as he strung the scientist up in the basement and let the creatures begin to eat.

Kris, Felin and the man in white arrived at the place where it happened. The floor was bloody, but...

"Where is the body?!" Kris growled into the face of the scientist who had led him there.

"I-I don't know, s-s-sir." He stammered even worse. "M-maybe the e-employees have t-taken him away!"

"You!" Kris pointed to a man who had just walked out of a door. "Get all the employees that work on this floor. NOW!" The man hesitated, but he still went to get them.

Kris stroked Felin. The cat pokèmon purred.

Twee reached Baron and saluted to the leader of the society. "Baron," he said, opening his laptop, "I've managed to obtain the briefing files for Nexus. I think you'll find the information invaluable."

He navigated to the file... only to find himself staring at a load of random symbols and letters. He cursed out loud. "They've been very clever..." he muttered, "They've obviously created the files on some other program but then converted it into a text file, therefore completely messing up the contents. It's impossible to convert back, therefore this is completely... useless.."

He sighed. "I'm sorry I wasted your time, sir," he muttered, "I'll see if there's anything else on the stolen laptop." He smiled and began to walk back to his small desk.

Baron looked watched Twee go back.
Normally Baron would have thrown somebody against the wall if they did that but this was Twee.
Baron and Twee are very close. Baron could never get mad at Twee.

Kai left the main chamber and went into his room. He was tired, but the murder earlier had pumped adreneline throughout his body. He was itching for a battle. He turned to Lunos, tiredly looking up at him.
"How about some training in a bit?" He asked. "Umbreon!" he said, nodding his head exitedly.
"In that case, let's go outside and train on the beach."

Erindor was playing with Dawn, showing a softer side of him that most never saw. And if they did, they soon regreted saying anything.
"C'mon Dawn! This time try to catch it with your teeth, not your psychic powers!" He threw the frisbee. Dawn squealed with joy and lept into the air, grabbed the frisbee, and landed gracefully into the soft sand. Erindor blew a sigh of relaxation. He loved the beach. He watched his other pokemon playing, with the exception of Prophet. As always, he was a bit far away from the group, watching for danger. "Prophet, we're perfectly safe here! Come and play!" Prophet turned his head. This time Erindor sighed in exasperation.

Hannah was in the Underground society's makeshift kitchen, trying to stack a number of sandwiches onto a tray without tipping over the mugs of various drinks the tray held in the process. This lot were always so immersed in their work that half the time they didn't eat properly, so of late Hannah had made it her personal mission to make sure they did. You can't bring down an empire on an empty stomach, after all.

Lifting the tray in both hands and striding towards the door, she tripped on a small ridge in the rough-cut floor and staggered - Jack, who had been watching her prepare the food, caught her and placed her up straight again, rolling his eyes. She poked her tongue out at him and offered him one of the sandwiches, which he munched on as they made their way up one of the corridors to find more of the group.

As she passed Kai's room, she heard talking from within. Huh. Hadn't he been on some assignment today? Hoping it had gone well, Hannah kicked at the door (her hands were full, obviously) and called, "Kai? You hungry?"

(Yes. I control multiple character all the time.
Name: Darkor
Appearance: Brownish hair, foggy blue eyes, wears black.
Role in RPG: An assassin for the nexus people.
Personality: Evil and twisted. he cares for no one but himself.
Bio: He is Lita's father, but don't think he actually cares for her; he considers her a runt. He used to live with Lita and the rest of her family and took care of them, but something happened and he turned evil, leaving them to fend for themselves.
Relation to other characters:
Pokemon Team: Howl(houndoom, M) and Hate(Charizard, M)
Pokemon’s personalities: both are evil and twisted.
Other: Only he and Lita know of that relationship.

I just need to have him here.)

"Horen-So, my love, what are we to do?" Laramie sighed, briskly walking through the halls with the Bug-type on his shoulder. She made a soft cooing sound, but nothing else.

"How do they keep getting in here? It's such a pain. They're ruining the plans." He said again, looking into his companion's giant blue eyes.

The tall man finaly strode carefully into the room that it had happened in, careful not to disrupt the scene or get blood on himself. He looked at the floor in disgust, then at Kris.

"Where's the body..?" He questioned, blinking rather stupidly at him.

Kai finished eating his sandwich and went outside the base. As long as he replaced the boulder covering the entrance when entering and leaing the base. Outside, the weather was calm, that area of time between sundown and night. On the border of the sea was a group of both Kingler and Crawdaunt, all looking aggrivated and ready for a fight.
"Lunos, combine Hypnosis with Dark pulse!"
Lunos' eyes began to glow an amythst purple, and its rings followed suit. A pulse of dark energy let loose from the Umbreon and hit all of the Pokemon at once. They were forced back, but then fell asleep. Kai was surprised at the result. This could be very useful in his missions. Content with his new strategie, he went down the stairs, replaced the boulder, and went to his room.

Jackson was perfectly calm during the shooting. As long as he wasn't the one shot, he was perfectly fine. After a whike, he walked over to where the dead body had been. He chuckled. Charap, who had been by him the entire time, shot a glare at him.

"Don't you care that a man was just shot?" she asked. Jackson began to walk back to his desk, with Charap following.

"Nah, he had it coming," Jackson answered. "He was the guy in charge of finances."

"Seriously? Wow, the shooter's have a nice choice in casualties," Charap said in a completely different happy tone of voice, before switching back to her other tone, "still, we shouldn't be rejoicing." Charap continued talking, but Jackson ignored her, and reached underneath his desk. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey he kept underneath it for good occaisons, took a small swig, and put it back. Charap glared at him.

"Why do I even bother?" she asked no one in particular. Jackson chuckled and returned to his work. Charap rolled her eyes.

Done! The files were updated and encrypted. Now... they were secure. That organization may have been able to breach security in the building, but never would they breach her personal computer, her laptop. Even if it was a small victory... it was still a victory...

And the same man burst in, interupting her yet again.

"M-miss M-mourmedy! The b-body is gone!"

Argh... another setback! They were good, she had to admit, the bastards were good.

"Dammit!" She slammed her fist on her desk in fury. Mourmedy knew something like this had happened. That organization had breached their carefully crafted security again! Well, she wasn't going to leave this in the hands of those fools any longer.

"Take me to where the body was..." Packing up her laptop, she put it in her laptop bag and took it with her. Even if her room had maximum security... she couldn't risk it. Their enemies were obviously intelligent, unlike her fools.

He led her to where the body once was. Several Nexus employees stood around the site. She looked down at the bloody mess. The other employees watched in shock and awe, the leader rarely came down from her room, this must have been serious. And the look on her face... was stone cold... She said nothing.

Laramie jumped slightly when he noticed Mourmedy had appeared, sending Horen-So fluttering overhead in surprise.

"Missus Mourmedy..." He mumbled, holding a hand out for Horen-So to perch on. She landed on his wrist and crept up to his shoulder again.

"What... are we going to do about this?" He asked aprehesively.

((I'm sorry for any typos, Firefox's spellcheck is being a dick right now))

~Taran's POV~

After stashing the body Taran decided to have some fun.
Scuttling back to the window in which he dragged his prey he looked inside.
Inside he saw a bunch of people around the pick up spot.
Let's see how they like another attack. he thought to himself.
Aiming at the middle and crowded part of the group he left off 5 Sonicbooms, loud enough for people back at base to hear and enough to inflict some serious damage.
Scuttling down a little he used his web and webbed the words "Taran Strikes" over the window for everybody to see.
With his act of pride he scuttled back to base.

She looked as her workers once again ran about, panicking frantically. But Mourmedy stayed calm and spotted the cause of this chaos. An Ariados.

She knew what to do.

The leader of Nexus took out his Pokeball. A green reptilian creature materialized before her.

"Go follow that Ariados... But make sure it doesn't see you. Report back to me when you see the place where it stops." And Grovyle did just as she commanded, he ran off after the Ariados.

The fools...

"All of you will calm down NOW, unless you don't want to keep your job!" Her voice boomed across the room, all the ruckus stopped immediately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom