• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

Re: Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

"Hm? No, no, I believe Demi was talking about the 'moron' outside the DigiGate. But pleased to meet you, Zak. This is my aforementioned Tamer, Demi. I'm Lekismon, though normally I'm Lunamon. It's good that we've got more help vaccinating the area, though we're still waiting for our friend, whom we never actually got a formal introduction to..." Lekismon began to ramble, but then she decided to stop.

"Um, maybe we should start vaccinating the area right now. I'm sure our scout will catch up to us..." said Demi.

Last edited:

((Sorry for lateness D:))

Scouting. Zeph and Deluge appeared a good way away from the group, standing among the rugged cliffs of Task Canyon.

"What're we supposed to be looking for here?" Zeph asked, sighing. "There's nothing here that I can see."

"Three infected Growlmon. Come on, Zeph, weren't you listening?" Deluge shuffled along uncertainly behind her, casting reluctant looks over to the sheer drop a few feet away. "Anyway, shouldn't you digivolve me or something? We could get attacked."

"You know how tiring that is for you," Zeph said, walking forward determinedly. "I want to hold out so you can save your energy."

Deluge grumbled something about having more legs as Tamer and Digimon searched for their quarry.

((Could you maybe re-post it instead? It'll be less confusing that way, plus your post no longer makes any sense. The first Digivolution that took place has long been over and the Digimon and Tamer are already in the server, plus the fight is over. Not to mention the Growlmon wouldn't be in the same place as Greymon and his cronies. Thank you.))

((Aw, darn it, I don't know what to post! I was stuck at school until nine on Thursday night, and didn't get to go on. And since everybody's on the mission now, I don't know what to do... D: Should I just pretend I've been there the whole time?))

((Just pretend you were late getting there. Although Night Claw's mission is nearly complete, Light Fang's has barely started))

((Flora's late everywhere, isn't she? ^^))

"Come on Serenity! We're late agaaaaaaaaaain!" yelled Flora as she ran toward Task Canyon.

Serenity sighed. "You really need to get your act together and stop being late..." she said as she ran in front of Serenity. Although the Patamon had the ability to fly, she could run more quickly than flying. And since she and Flora were late, they needed to go as fast as they could.

Upon finally reaching Task Canyon, Flra yelled, "Sorry we're late! My alarm went off half-an-hour after I set it!"

"Only because you snoozed it," muttered Serenity.

"Nah, it's fine!" I said. "Wait...I forgot which moves Gatomon uses! I've never battled with her!" Clawslash got out a Digidex. "Use this!" she said. I looked up Gatomon. "Alright, let's try Rage of Light!" I yelled as Clawslash obeyed, for the first time in a long time, and did that move.

Last edited:

Kevin and Ae stepped into the Gate, and into the server. When on the server, he looked at the KnightChessmon.

"Shall we start?"

((By the way, Mewtwo, Gatomon can also learn any moves in this Dawn/Dusk Guide. Just Ctrl + F 'Gatomon' until you get to the moves section, and some moves should turn up with Gatomon in the 'Learned by' section.))

"Well, it seems everyone's here. Let's start!" said Lekismon, excited about their first mission to be complete. "I believe the more Vaccine Digivices at work, the more effective the vaccine..." After Lekismon was finished, Demi began working on the vaccine.

Virus signals detected within server. Initiate Vaccination Program?
[Yes]
Vaccination in progress...

"Say, how long does that take?" said Lekismon with a hushed, impatient tone.
"Depends on the severity of the virus..."
"Well, can't it go any faster? Doesn't it at least have a loading bar?"
"...No."
"Can we leave in the middle of the--"
"No."
"What about--"
"No, Lekismon!"
"Hey, I usually have to try harder than that to annoy you..." finished Lekismon, somewhat disappointed.

"...And now we wait."

"How much time?" Ae asked.

"Dunno, I guess it gives a sign when it finishes. But the more Digivices, the faster."

"Let's see if the girl is doing her job too then." Ae lead the way, followed by Kevin.

"Looks like it." Kevin said, after seeing the girl. Before he could turn around, however, Ae started playing her favourite game.

"Do you know Kevin?" she asked the Tamer. With a sigh, Kevin turned to the girl and raised a hand, while Ae greeted the Lekismon. "Hi, I'm Ae."

"Kevin? Oh, that's your Tamer's name. Yeah..." Demi trailed off as Lekismon began to speak.

"Oh, hi, Ae. I'm glad I finally got to learn your names... This is Demi, and I'm Lekismon, though I'm normally Lunamon. Pleased to meet you..."

Beeeeeeeeeep!

"What was that, Demi?"
"Oh, it's my Digivice. I think the vaccination's done. It looks like the Growlmon hadn't infected the place too badly yet."
"Oh, good. Does that mean we can report back?"
"Yeah."

Demi and Lekismon warped back to Dark Terminal. In the process, Lekismon finally lost the ability to maintain her Champion form and Degenerated back to Lunamon.

**Night Claw's Mission Complete**

Kevin, Demi, Eric, and Zak gained 5 Tamer Points​

Apparently, Eric was clueless as to what he was supposed to be doing, since he just joined Night Claw's Vaccine Team, and is a bit lost sometimes.

"Don't you love when a mission goes smoothly?" Ae asked, now on her PawnChessmon form, while they were reaching Dark Terminal. Kevin just nodded absent-mindedly. Ae looked at him and let out a low "Oh..." and a smile.

"What's funny?" Kevin asked. Ae giggled. "What's the joke?" Ae just continued giggling and ignoring Kevin as they went back home.

Demi and Lunamon were back in their Tamer Home in DarkMoonCITY after a tiring mission the other day. Suddenly, they were abruptly woken up by Demi's Digivice.

"Hey! What is it, Demi?"
"Uh, I think I got an email..."
"Well, what does it say?"
"It's from the Union, Night Claw specifically. Here, take a look..."

Night Claw Tamers,
Thanks for your work at Task Canyon. As a reward (Light Fang should be receiving this after their mission as well), you are all invited to DarkMoonCITY's Union Room to meet your DigiNavi. They are all Digimon who have no Tamers but still worked to become a member of the Union. You all have a choice on who you are matched up with. Any Night Claw Tamers who do not make it or don't wish to come may do so, as this offer will always be available.​
Thanks for your time,
The Union

"Alright, let's go!" Lunamon said excitedly.

((DigiNavi form when you get there:

Name:
Appearance:
Summary:

All fields serve the same purpose as in the partner form.))

((Check out the first post. Everyone currently signed up received a nice little profile card...))

((How do you click on the image itself to take you to the site instead of having text?))

Back
Top Bottom