• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

Re: Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

((Wait... what are you talking about? O_o))

((When I click on your profile card, it takes me to the site. I wanna know how to do that!))

((Oh... First, you make an image as normal. Then, you highlight the whole image text (Including the IMG tags). Then copy the URL of the thread, and make a link. You should then have an image link!))

Wow, this place is so cool. What's this place called, Michelle?
Silly Zak, I told you, this is Candy Land!
You mean from the board game? Sweet! But not as sweet as you...
Oh Zak...
Oh Michelle...

"WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!" Floramon screamed, interrupting Zak's dream.
"GAH! What's going on, Floramon?!" Zak replied, trying to yell angrily but instead making more of a yawn.
"We received a message on the Digivice." Floramon handed the device to Zak, who looked at it, trying to read it with his sleepy eyes:

Night Claw Tamers,

Thanks for your work at Task Canyon. As a reward (Light Fang should be receiving this after their mission as well), you are all invited to DarkMoonCITY's Union Room to meet your DigiNavi. They are all Digimon who have no Tamers but still worked to become a member of the Union. You all have a choice on who you are matched up with. Any Night Claw Tamers who do not make it or don't wish to come may do so, as this offer will always be available.

Thanks for your time,
The Union

"Come on, Zak, I don't want us too be late again. Apparently we're making a new friend."
Zak got dressed as quickly as he could, ate his breakfast, and headed out towards the Union Room, with Floramon taunting him along the way, "By the way, Zak, who's Michelle?"

((DigiNavi form:

Name: Black Agumon
Digimon: BlackAgumon-DarkTyrannomon-MetalTyrannomon (-if it's okay, could she have BlackWarGreymon as a Mega, since she otherwise wouldn't have one according to the Dawn/Dusk lines? If not, then she'll just have the first three forms)
Appearance: Wears a green scarf which stays around her neck at all times
Summary: While she does have a nice side, it's very easy to make her hide it, as she has a terrible temper. However, she is loyal to her team, and she makes sure to put the mission before her plans of revenge... most of the time.
))

((Sure.))

((Name: BlackGuilmon
Digimon: BlackGuilmon
Appearance:
Summary: BlackGuilmon is always found at the PC with his ever present mug of coffee. Due to his laid back nature, others don't have a hard time getting along with him. He's a graduate of the DigiNavi University, and when it comes to computers, he knows his stuff. He is very unlike the rest of his species in that he somewhat dislikes violence.))

Demi and Lunamon headed into the Union Room. When they arrived there, there was but one Digimon with Chief Julia aside from ChaosGallantmon. "Chief Julia? Who is that?" inquired Lunamon. "I'm afraid this is the only DigiNavi that could make it." apologized Julia. "There's a first time for everything..." said the Digimon. "I'm BlackGuilmon. Pleased to meet you, Demi and Lunamon. I have heard much about you from Chief Julia." "Oh, hi, BlackGuilmon." said Demi. "So that means you'll be our DigiNavi. It's nice to meet you..."

"Alright, BlackGuilmon. You may now return to your new Tamer Home with Demi and Lunamon." finished Julia. "Great. No worries, you won't need to show me where your Tamer Home is at. Every Tamer Home in DarkMoon is connected by the same DigiGate."

Back in Tamer Home...

"Yeah, this is the server." said Lunamon. "Good! I'll try to get the feel for this new PC." said BlackGuilmon enthusiastically.

((I've got 2 problems with that last post of yours. Number 1, your not supposed to have a DigiNavi yet. You're still at the rock bottom value of 0 points. Also, I suppose I can excuse it this time, since you did so little, but the Scout, AKA Involuntary Twitch, is supposed to dictate what happens to the enemies and what they do. Anything larger than 'they stumbled' or 'they got back up' could be considered Character Control.))

((Right, right. Sorry. I was slightly confused as to a scout's duties, but ShinyEevee cleared it up for me. Now, seeing as Mewtwo's post didn't comply with the rules, I'm not quite sure whether to ignore it and proceed with the battle in the normal sense or to hold out until Mewtwo corrects her post. o_o;))

(('I'm very bad at RPing!' isn't an excuse. Read this, although I'm sure you already have, and this. Or this, which is equally as helpful, though none of those links help with grammar. They shouldn't need to.))

((Rewinding time...))

With a relieved sigh, Deluge pulled himself up the last rocky step and onto the plateau. Zeph looked behind her at the other Light Fang tamers, who were catching up still, and waved at them for them to get over to where she was, because she had found what they were looking for.

Just twenty yards away were the three Growlmon, standing around idly for not having noticed them yet. She winced as she looked at their eyes, which were black and sinister with the virus. Quietly she whispered to Deluge,

"They're just champions, so it shouldn't be too hard. Quickly, digivolve!" The scenery mented away in an instant, and Deluge glowed a bright white light.

"Gomamon Digivolve to... Ikkakumon!"

The light faded and Deluge shook his now very shaggy head and huffed contentedly. Unfortunately, the digivolution caused quite a commotion, and had the unwanted side-effect of attracting the attention of the three Growlmon. One roared fiercely, the virus having stripped it of its ability to speak.

"Deluge! Big ice arrow! Hold them off until the other tamers arrive!"

Deluge obliged, a spear of ice forming around his horn and shooting off forcefully at one of the Growlmon.

((Annnd you guys take it from here~))

@Celestial Blade: Alright, here are some snippets of what's happened so far:

Beeeeeeeeeep!

"What was that, Demi?"
"Oh, it's my Digivice. I think the vaccination's done. It looks like the Growlmon hadn't infected the place too badly yet."
"Oh, good. Does that mean we can report back?"
"Yeah."

Demi and Lekismon warped back to Dark Terminal. In the process, Lekismon finally lost the ability to maintain her Champion form and Degenerated back to Lunamon.

**Night Claw's Mission Complete**

Kevin, Demi, Eric, and Zak gained 5 Tamer Points​
First off, the mission was completed.
Night Claw Tamers,
Thanks for your work at Task Canyon. As a reward (Light Fang should be receiving this after their mission as well), you are all invited to DarkMoonCITY's Union Room to meet your DigiNavi. They are all Digimon who have no Tamers but still worked to become a member of the Union. You all have a choice on who you are matched up with. Any Night Claw Tamers who do not make it or don't wish to come may do so, as this offer will always be available.​
Thanks for your time,
The Union
Due to everyone in Night Claw achieving 5 points, everyone gets this message. More on DigiNavis in the first post.

((DigiNavi form when you get there:

Name:
Appearance:
Summary:

All fields serve the same purpose as in the partner form.))
And the form, which you will need.

And that's pretty much what happened. Hope that helps.

Eric used a Gate Disk, and made it back to the Union Room to get the reward, Monmon following him. He got 500 bits! Eric then met his DigiNavi, a Tentomon. Tentomon explained his job, and Monmon said "Is it fun?" Tentomon remarked "In my opinion... yes!" Eric then said "I can't wait to see our Tamer Home!"

Name: Tentomon
Digimon: Tentomon
Appearance: He's a regular Tentomon
Summary: He is totally new to being a Digi-Navi, and has waited a couple of years to become one.

((All DigiNavis are accepted. Plus, there's a new mission for Night Claw. Hooray!))

Demi and Lunamon were lounging around Tamer Home with nothing to do. Interupting the lazy moment, the newly appointed DigiNavi BlackGuilmon entered the room with some news.

"Demi? I received a message from the Union. Here, take a look..."

Night Claw Tamers,
Your next mission has arrived. Go to the Union Room to receive your briefing.​
((Just pretend your character has. Really, just read the first post))
Thanks for your service,
The Union

"Well?"
"Alright, BlackGuilmon. We're heading out, but you should stay behind and take care of Tamer Home, okay?"

Demi and Lunamon headed out, while BlackGuilmon had been deprived of his caffeine longer than he had cared to be, so he promptly headed back to his desk and, most importantly, his beloved coffee.

((Alright, there was something I forgot to add on the previous form:

Name: BlackGuilmon
Digimon: BlackGuilmon-BlackGrowlmon-BlackWarGrowlmon-BlackWarGreymon
Appearance:
Summary: BlackGuilmon is always found at the PC with his ever present mug of coffee. Due to his laid back nature, others don't have a hard time getting along with him. He's a graduate of the DigiNavi University, and when it comes to computers, he knows his stuff. He is very unlike the rest of his species in that he somewhat dislikes violence.

I didn't originally mean to (In fact, I picked out BlackGuilmon before you ever posted BlackAgumon), but BlackGuilmon is very similar to BlackAgumon. I didn't want to make them have the same Mega form as well, but I wanted something other than ChaosGallantmon that looked relatively like BlackGuilmon. BlackWarGreymon was the most fitting thing I could think of. ._.))

(Tentomon's line: Motimon->Tentomon->Kabuterimon->MegaKabuterimon [Red]->HerculesKabuterimon)

Eric was anticipating his next mission, and Monmon wanted to fight more.

((ATTN Light Fangers: just saying that we can't continue our half of the plot without the rest of you. So Mewtwo and Flora and Ashes, post plz D:

Also, Shining Eevee, maybe we should do a little more advertising in our sigs? There's still lots of room for people to join, and I do want this to go on...))

((I shall advertise once I cut down my sig! I removed my Pokeplushies this morning!))
"Gatomon, use Rage of Light!" and for the first time since Mysti met her, Gatomon obeyed.

((I made special sparkly banners for everyone to use. Unfortunately, no one seems to be linking them. :(

By the way, Twitchy, you are the scout.))

Back
Top Bottom