• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

Re: Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

((Baw, I wanted to!))

Mysti finally made it to SunshineCITY((Or wherever Light Fangers go)) and went inside. There, a Renamon was waiting. She walked over. "Hi. My name is Foxy, and I am your new Diginavi." Mysti's Diginavi beeped. "There's a virus in Sunken Tunnel, but there's no Digimon harmed yet. Just the area." "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" said Gatomon, already half-way out the door.

Kurisarimon lurched forward after being knocked down. There was a large crack in his armor from the kick, but he still had some energy. He then grabbed Lekismon with his tentacles while she was off guard, and began slashing at her rapidly. Afterwards, he threw her to the ground. Still unable to think strait due to the extreme pain in her sides, she winced as she tried to pull an icicle from her back. Leaping up with caution, she threw the icicle spear at Kurisarimon. It struck through the opening in his armor, causing him to writhe in pain before exploding in a cloud of data.

"Ice arrow!"

Demi held up her Digivice and initiated the vaccine. Then, the data from Kurisarimon began to get sucked into the Digivice.

"Okay, Lekismon, two more to go."

After arriving in SunshineCITY and entering the Union Room, Flora and Serenity were greeted by a Biyomon. "Hi! I'm Mini!" she chirped. "I'll be taking your mail and making sure that your Tamer Home is taken care of! Also," she added, "I'll let you know whenver a new mission comes up.

"Now, I need to tell you about your next mission, an Area Restore one. You two have to go to Sunken Tunnel. A virus has infected the area, and you need to repair it before infects any Digimon," she continued.

"Area Restore, eh? We can handle it!" shouted Flora enthusiastically. "Let's go, serenity!"

As Serenity ran off, she called back, "See ya later, Mini!" The two of them raced off towards Sunken Tunnel.

((Hah, I almost wrote Pokemon there. ^^;

Mewtwo, do you think our characters could meet up on the way?))

((Sure! How about there is something blocking my bike, and then you catch up! Like, um, a gigantic boulder! Will post after I think of how that happens! Maybe we get hungry, and when we come out of the fast-food place, you're strolling by!))

"Meh, I've handled two Rookies before..." said Lekismon. "Moon Night Bomb!"

Lekismon fired an odd froth at the two Keramon. One of the Keramon was hit directly and slumped over immediately. The other Keramon, however, dodged the froth with ease. That one then leaned back, and then lurched forward, firing a ball of energy. It hit Lekismon smack in the face, exploding and causing her to fall over backwards. As the Keramon approached Lekismon, she leaped up and slammed into Keramon with an odd dark purple aura around her.

"Raging Darkness!"

Keramon attempted to get up after being knocked over, but he couldn't. In the midst of all this chaos, the other Keramon was still fast asleep. Lekismon approached the awake Keramon and put a foot on his chest. She then took out an icicle, and stabbed Keramon with it. Within a few seconds, Keramon was flashing white. Then, he exploded in a burst of data.

"Ice arrow!"

Demi held up her Digivice like with the last one, and Keramon's loose data got pulled in.

((My character is lonely... ; ;))

"So, this is Magnet Mine."

"I'll say. I'm about to crash with a wall." Ae replied. Her metal armor was being pulled around by the large magnetic field surrounding them. "Digivolution time?"

"Yeah, the sooner we get them, the better." Kevin answered, worried about his partner. After the transformation, she started walking with her Tamer on her back. Following a nearby noise, they arrived at the battle scene. Disapointed, Ae threw her dart at the sleeping Keramon, which promptly transformed in data and was sucked by Kevin's Digivice.

"You couldn't leave a bit of challenge for me, could you?" Ae directed at Lekismon, with a mix of fun and disapointment. Kevin raised an hand as a compliment for Demi.

((SE, can we have another partner?))

Noticing Ae's sudden entrance, Lekismon replied, "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint. Let's just finish this up and head out of here."

Taking it as a sign, Demi began to the vaccinate the two Digimon she and Lekismon had defeated. She started up the DigiVaccine program for the first time. Her Digivice then shot out to beams of data that struck the ground, leaving the glowing silhouettes of Keramon and Kurisarimon behind.

"Wha...? What was I doing? And where is the other Keramon?" said Kurisarimon in a daze.

"No worries. You and your friends were caught off guard by a virus, it seems. Our friends Kevin and Ae are working on Keramon right now, but he's okay. We're from the Union's Night Claw division Vaccine Team." said Lekismon.

"Oh... I see..."

((No, I don't think so. Not yet, anyways.))

Last edited:
((Umm, as soon as you stroll by McDonalds, I'll come out!))

Mysti set off to Sunken Tunnel. They saw a McDonalds. "I'm hungry!" complained Gatomon. "Oh, fine!" said Mysti before walking in.

((Yay. ^^))

Flora and Serenity dashed in the direction of Sunken Tunnel. On their way, they passed a McDonalds. "You know, I never knew that they had Real World restaurants in the Digital World," commented Flora.

Serenity replied, "Of course! You think Digimon don't get hungry?"

"You have a point there."

Myti came out and saw Flora and her partner, Patamon. "Hi there!" said Gatomon with her mouth full of food. "Gatomon, never talk with your mouth full!" said Mysti as she swallowed the last bite. "Anyways, want to go to Sunken Tunnel with me?"

"Sunken Tunnel, huh?" asked Flora. "So you must be from Light Fang, too! I'm Flora. Of course I'll come with you!"

Serenity giggled at the Gatomon. "I'm Serenity."

((They're not done yet. Read the posts a bit more carefully before you jump to conclusions.))

((I'm guessing I'm too late for the mission... again? If not, then I'll head on over.))

Zak and Floramon walked into the Union Room to see a BlackAgumon waiting for them. "Well, it's about freakin TIME you guys got here!" she yelled, forming a small green Pepper Breath in her throat, but then catching herself and swallowing it down, releasing smoke from her mouth.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Anyways, I'm Zak, and this is Floramon. Are you our Digi Navi?" Zak said somewhat nervously.
"Unfortunately, yes," she replied. "Try not to be so late next time, or I might have to toast your stupid little friend here."
"HEY! Don't insult me when I haven't even talked to you yet!" Floramon spat in anger.
"I was talking to you."
"Oh... well then, I guess you might be right. Let's head back to our Tamer Home."
It wasn't until they were half-way home that Zak realized the importance of who BlackAgumon was talking to, and he shouted out, "Hey, wait a minute, you were insulting ME!!"

Back
Top Bottom