• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E3

OK, wtf gaise. You obviously aren't paying attention to the all new Assassin's Creed that's coming out. Fuck Metroid. Fuck Mario. Fuck fucking Ninja Gaiden, I WANT TEH MOAR ASSASSIN'S CRRED!11!!111!

Assassin's Creed is like any other sandbox game; not very great. I found Assassin's Creed to be extremely boring, and therefore, I have no interest in the sequel..

OK, wtf gaise. You obviously aren't paying attention to the all new Assassin's Creed that's coming out. Fuck Metroid. Fuck Mario. Fuck fucking Ninja Gaiden, I WANT TEH MOAR ASSASSIN'S CRRED!11!!111!

I am. I thought I was clear about it in my first post here. Looking good so far, hopefully the missions are (vaguely) more interesting.

I count 2....3 memes there. Wow.
For emphasis. :>

But seriously, that's my point. It gets old really fast.

YES
more people need to play fusion :(
YES. EEEEEE.

So you wouldn't want Metroid style exploration mixed with Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden combat?
Well... No, not really. I'm not taking anything out on those two games mind you, but it just doesn't fit Metroid in my views. =/ Which is why I say.. I'm not holding my breath. I've been surprised before, and it's NOT a bad studio working on it, I just worry about the meshing of styles. It can go well, or hideously wrong.

Assassin's Creed is like any other sandbox game; not very great. I found Assassin's Creed to be extremely boring, and therefore, I have no interest in the sequel..
I'M NOT LISTENING, I'M NOT LISTENING! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!11!!!1

>.<
I am. I thought I was clear about it in my first post here. Looking good so far, hopefully the missions are (vaguely) more interesting.
Thank you vary much kind sir.

Can't wait for the US version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I know I already have it, but it's so awesome, it's worth owning twice. Especially with all the trouble Capcom's Seth went through to get this game overseas, I'm more than willing to fork over $40 to Capcom for their troubles.

I just don't agree with the US subtitle though... Ultimate All-Stars? That sounds like a Baseball game of some sort. They should've just stuck with Cross Generation of Heroes.

Such good memories of watching old Tatsunoko anime... Super sentai at it's 2nd best... The best is still Kamen Rider BLACK. Nothing even comes close to it.

What's an Assassin's Creed?

New Metroid looks awesome. I'm a bit disappointed with one thing, it seems to go back in time AGAIN! Or else Adam wouldn't be alive. Give me Fusion/Sa-X Suit Samus! D:<

Eh, I'm glad they haven't made another sequel yet. Even though it's Nintendo, they could fuck it up. Like they did with F-Zero. GX was complete crap. And I was hoping we'd get a new F-Zero game, but whatever ;_;

Plus, the majority of the fans are more interested in Samus' past than what happens after Fusion, so obviously Nintendo's not going to let that go unheard.

HOLY MOTHER OF F**K METROID MORE THAN MAKES UP FOR A LACK OF KIRBY WII!!!!!111

[snip]

But there was a distinct lack of Kirby there. :(
*snicker*

hell yeah Golden Sun DS.

not hugely interested in anything else. the shitstorm whipping up about LoZ: Spirit Tracks (a.k.a. Microsoft Train Simulator: Hyrule Edition) is pretty lulzy tho'.

New MGS, new Metroid, Shadow of the Colossus sequel, new Castlevania.

Well, I'm happy.

New MGS, new Metroid, Shadow of the Colossus sequel, new Castlevania.

Well, I'm happy.

Yeah, but the new Castlevania looks like God of War. And I fucking hate God of War. I'm sure the story won't fail to deliver though, seeing as though it's being developed by Kojima Productions.

@Erif; Why not? Not a fan of MGS? Or you just don't like MGS4 Raiden? I think they should've just finished MGS with Guns of the Patriots, but regardless, I'd like to see it. There's also MGS Peace Maker for the PSP, which I'm looking forward to.

No, the games were great (at least the two that I've played were), but it just seems like they're never going to end this series, which isn't a good thing. Snake was older than dirt in the recent game, so I'm guessing he's dead or not the main character anymore, but it just looks... meh.

Who's Raiden?

Snake wasn't really old, he was actually pretty young. He only aged quickly because of the FoxDIE virus he caught in the first Metal Gear Solid for PS1. I can't imagine him not dead myself though, after the whole microwave thing goin' on... >.>

Raiden; the asshole main character of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty/Substance, who turned into the badass that kicked Vamp's ass in Guns of the Patriots. The guy voiced by Quinton Flynn. And he has a vibro-blade katana, just like Gray Fox.

Snake wasn't really old, he was actually pretty young. He only aged quickly because of the FoxDIE virus he caught in the first Metal Gear Solid for PS1. I can't imagine him not dead myself though, after the whole microwave thing goin' on... >.>

I thought Snake's body had rapidly aged because he was a clone?

Final Fantasy XIV, whee~ Okay so it's an MMORPG but I might actually play it since I'll have EMA money soon. :D

Nintendo's releases suck, I wasn't that fond of Phantom Hourglass, I would have loved it if they'd give more information about the upcoming Zelda Wii game they've mentioned.

And sheesh Microsoft and Sony, you Wiimote copycats. >|

Back
Top Bottom