• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Early Cerulean Cave

Eonrider
Ah, nice to see you again. Let's see what you get his time around... Ooh! You find a female Diglett! Would you like to take it and keep going?

Your Tab: (M) Parasect

wolfroland
Fine! Don't take my Drowzee! Let's see, what's up next? Why it's a male Aerodactyl! Wow, that's pretty cool.

What shall you do?

You Tab: (M) Poliwag, (F) Sandslash, (F) Drowzee, (F) Zubat, (F) Geodude, (F) Diglett, (F) Sandshrew

Ruffledfeathers
Oh good, wait for a sec. as I try to get you a Pokemon here... You run across a male Venonat! What would you like to do? Keep it? Keep going? Both?!

Your Tab: (F) Ekans

wolfroland
Let's see... You found another Aerodactyl! But this time it's female. What would you like to do?

Your Tab: (M) Poliwag, (F) Sandslash, (F) Drowzee, (F) Zubat, (F) Geodude, (F) Diglett, (F) Sandshrew, (M) Aerodactyl

Ruffledfeathers
Ah, you get a female Venonat! Grats! What will you do next?

Your Tab: (F) Ekans, (M) Venonat

So odd... you both got the same Pokemon you got last time, but gender-swapped.

wolfroland
Okay, your last Pokemon for now? Here goes... 1 male Zubat! Congrats!

You Receipt: (M) Poliwag, (F) Sandslash, (F) Drowzee, (F) Zubat, (F) Geodude, (F) Diglett, (F) Sandshrew, (M) Aerodactyl, (F) Aerodactyl, (M) Zubat

Have a nice day! :D

Ruffledfeathers
An understandable thing to do. Let's see if you have better luck this time... Your searches conclude you in the finding of a male Geodude! What shall you do?

Your Tab: (F) Ekans, (M) Venonat

I shall keep the Diglett and move on. *puts up rock-proof umbrella*

Last edited:
Eonrider
I imagine your umbrella to be pretty heavy... You find a female Zubat! What would you like to do?

Your Tab: (M) Parasect, (F) Diglett

Verne
Ah, welcome! You look around to find... a female Sandshrew! Would you like to keep it and/or keep going?

Back
Top Bottom