• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Easiest Final Bosses in video games

King of Sorrow's first battle was not that different than Polonte's D: 2nd part was a joke because you could hit him multiple times within the same 2 seconds.

Except that Polonte didn't spin around on GODDAMN ROOF

Also, Batt's second form could instant-kill you with any attack if he knocked you into the window. Not to mention that airblast-hadouken thing that is nigh impossible to dodge
Matt Helms was hard on Mild as it is, thought. All his attacks did ridiculous damage.

Also, Batt's second form could instant-kill you with any attack if he knocked you into the window. Not to mention that airblast-hadouken thing that is nigh impossible to dodge
Matt Helms was hard on Mild as it is, thought. All his attacks did ridiculous damage.

Yeah, but Matt's attacks do three times as much on Bitter.

Batt's second form still isn't that bad though; just stay away from the window. It ain't that hard to get the bosses to move where you want them to :D

Yeah, but Matt's attacks do three times as much on Bitter.
Now you've scared me.

ANYWAY EASY FINAL BOSSES I SUPPOSE

The Bandos Avatar from the Dorgeshuun questline in Runescape was disappointing. Even after it knocks out your companion and sends it's minions at you. Using crossbows and dragonhide armour destroyed the poor bastard.

The first form of the final boss in Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure takes about five hits before he dies. The second form on the other hand, is full of hate.
The Captain was worse, thought.

I forgot about this dinosaur of a topic. Well, I may as well give a little more of a contribution. These are assuming no game breaking weapons, skills, items, or characters (i.e. The Fierce Deity Mask from Majora's Mask).

Dark Nebula from Kirby Squeak Squad. Kirby games are easy, that's common knowledge, but this boss was just pitiful. Even with just Kirby's Normal Form, I could easily defeat him without damage on my first playthrough. But I suppose it was an extended break from Kracko. I mean, daaaaamn, Kracko was hard in this game.

Nightmare from Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. If I had a penny for every perfect no damage space, I could buy three copies of this game.

Bowser from Super Mario Sunshine. Three easy to make shots. That is all that it takes to take down Bowser.

Blue/Red/Steven/Wallace/Cynthia from the main stream Pokemon games. This is without overleveling, and is mainly due to the A.I., Blue is especially easy due to the horrible A.I. that RBYG had.

The final boss from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. No super weapons or characters required. But then again, the whole game was easy.

The seed items in the Mystery Dungeon turn Darkrai and Rayquaza into lolworthy territory from mildly difficult territory. Seriously.

And with the super weapons/characters/skills/items or glitches:

Majora from Majora's Mask. The Fierce Deity Mask makes it horribly easy.
The Dragon from Fire Emblem 7. Thank you, Athos.
Ganon from Twilight Princess. FISHING ROD GOGO.

That is all.

Nightmare from Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. If I had a penny for every perfect no damage space, I could buy three copies of this game.

So, so true. One of the reasons I love starting new files and 100% completing them in the middle of the night - there's never any danger of me losing to the final boss. Amazing Mirror's final boss, on the other hand, was so mean to me when I was younger that I was actually forced to beat it for the first time on multiplayer. Now I hardly ever lose. (Fun fact: UFO, if you can get your hands on it, is a complete Game Breaker against the sun form. Just charge up the beam a few times and he's dead.)

Nobunaga in Onimusha 3. And Fortinbras in Warlords. They were depressingly easy to beat. Especially if you have the Bishamon Sword.

Larkeicus from FFCC Echoes of Time. So easy if you have a Clavat and enough patience to Raise your allies all the time.
I found his last form harder, though.

It's the battle at the end of the game, in the Tower.

RPGs in particular have a habit of making the final boss complete and utter shit. FFI, FFII and FFV come to mind, ESPECIALLY FFII ("lol here's a sword that kills the boss in three rounds"),

V? Really? Neo-Exdeath is a bitch if you didn't spend a few hours grinding on movers. Also, yeah Mateus is a joke in NES FFII, but Blood Sword has somewhat shitty accuracy in the remakes and without it, he's damn hard.

I haven't finished VI yet, but I hear Kefka is easy. Sephiroth is easy. I kiiind of struggled against Braska's Final Aeon, actually! He was harder than Seymour, at any rate. (This is probably due to me not really caring about X and neglecting my summons.)

Chaos from original FF was so hard it's amazing they could have made someone like Sephiroth.

On the complete inverse, someone up there mentioned Dark Nebula. How they could make something that easy and then turn right around and make Super Star Ultra's mega gauntlet is completely unfathomable. Cursed Dark Marx.

V? Really? Neo-Exdeath is a bitch if you didn't spend a few hours grinding on movers. Also, yeah Mateus is a joke in NES FFII, but Blood Sword has somewhat shitty accuracy in the remakes and without it, he's damn hard.

I haven't finished VI yet, but I hear Kefka is easy. Sephiroth is easy. I kiiind of struggled against Braska's Final Aeon, actually! He was harder than Seymour, at any rate. (This is probably due to me not really caring about X and neglecting my summons.)

Kefka's not just easy, he's a joke. The final battle just takes forever because he has four forms, and each form has a considerable amount of HP.

pwnemon said:
On the complete inverse, someone up there mentioned Dark Nebula. How they could make something that easy and then turn right around and make Super Star Ultra's mega gauntlet is completely unfathomable. Cursed Dark Marx.

I think Galacta knight is worse.

Marluxia in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I can practically beat him in my sleep. Granted, it helps to have a tailored deck, but hey.

Ganondorf in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was astoundingly fun, but he was easy enough that I didn't have to use a single bottled fairy. (In comparison, Ganon in Ocarina of Time can usually down me once or twice before I beat him.)

The Undead Core in Cave Story is easy-peasy for me now, at least on normal runs, but in my first three attempts to beat him, I got massacred. Ballos, on the other hand, will make you his bitch.

Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. Wii is fairly straight-forward, but the "fight" (or rather, the "flee") gets pretty tense at times.

Riku in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

Last edited:
Riku in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Easy compared to the Leechgrave and
Xion
Those two were so hard and they're not even final bosses.

Riku in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Easy compared to the Leechgrave and
Xion
Those two were so hard and they're not even final bosses.

How did I forget about him? He took me all of five minutes to beat.

Personally, though, I like to think that Xion was intended to be the actual final boss, what with her four forms and all; that second form killed me several times. After the fight, we get a heartbreaking cutscene; the game from there on is amazingly easy. The designers might have been considering the fact that some players would still be drying their eyes at that point. (It's all in vain; the credits sequence gets you.)

But yeah, Leechgrave and the Infernal Engine were a big PITA to fight, and took me several retries and a little level grinding to beat.

I just beat Mr Dark (well, mashups of the previous five bosses rather) on Rayman 1 and I just noticed he is really simple. Took me two continues to beat him but I attribute that to the fact that it's 7:30am and I haven't slept.
The ending is really anticlimactic too. Damnit I wanted to feel fulfilled after beating the best game of my childhood for the first time without cheating D':

Back
Top Bottom