• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*eats rare candy*

I think everyone secretly stalks other peoples conversations...they would never know anyway.

*finds a gift* look! It's a turtle! Have a turtle Bladey! Mental Note: I hope this doesn't turn into a crazy party where I wind up kissing Bladey...

*secretly uses invisible marionette strings to make silver kiss bladey*

What? Why look at me?

*winds up kissing Blade* ...I don't know what just happened here but I believe Wargle has something to do with it.

What? What are you refferring to? I had nothin to do with this!!!

*as a distraction, I make you two kiss more*

Hey, happy birthday! (brings in a group of bodyguards who surround Blade, but I back away towards a large airduct) Erm, I'm not trying to assassinate anyone, nosiree!

That brought up a string of 'aww...' from people...*sees what MysticMoon is doing* ...what are you doing?

*inhales sleeping gas*

Mmm, smells like FUN

*passes out with a cheesy grin on her face*

(Uses this as an opportunity, escaping into the airduct. I take out a Sniper, while getting above them all, carefully aiming, hitting Twilight Sparkle in the shoulder, while medics come in, one drinks from the spiked fountain, and falls over, choking)

...*looks into the air ducts* I can see you...why did you shoot me? *throws a well aimed rock before passing out*

You can? Well, sh*t. (Rock hits airduct) Fool, I shot through a small opening. (aims for MysticMoon next, after I shoot, I come down, picked up Twilight's body, and drop it out of the window. I summon two guards to guard the door.) I will hijack this party... (transforms into an Absol, hiding someplace)

Back
Top Bottom