• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edward vs Edward

Which Edward?

• Total voters
Good gravy, everyone at school is reading Twilight and being fangirlly. Someone (Don't remember who) asked what I thought of it, and it went like this:
?:So, what do you think of Twilight?
Me: Quite frankly, it sucks.
?: WHAT? Why? It's great!
Me: The first half reads like a 11 year old dutifully writing in her blog, and the second half is SparkleseEdwardSparkles worship. Bella's a total Mary Sue. A-
?: You're weird. And Bella is 17. *walks away and talks to friends about this*

Yeah, I know I shouldn't have ranted. But still. I vote for Not-Sparkles because he isn't Sparkles.

Last edited:
She thinks that Sparkles is the better choice, because he is a vampire, and apparently sexy. Sexy my butt! having sex with him would be like having sex with a Popsicle.

I believe that Fullmetal is the obvious choice. He his short, snarky, swears like a sailor, and has a less annoying fanbase. Also Sciencemagic. With Geometry. And metal limbs.

My thoughts exactly. :D SCISSORHANDS~

Fullmetal all the way!

When I was reading Twilight (ARGH HORRIBLE MEMORIES), I was very mad because Sparkles is named Edward, and when I think of Edward, I think of Fullmetal.

Edward Elriiiiiiiiiiic~

Because all that I got from Twilight was "... This is boring. :|" whereas with FMA I can start cheering if the chapter is particularly awesome. :D;

I think the /point/ of Twilight was to have perfect vampires.

I don't really know much about FMA, but the Twilight saga (sans Breaking Dawn) was cool.
Cullen it is.

It's not that I don't like vampires in general... I just don't like Twilight vampires.
I hate them with burning passion.

I'm so glad we don't look at the cover of Twilight and assume it's a Mary-Sue festival before opening it.
I really, truly am.

Eh, seening as I'm pretty aromantic, a series involving romance(, and vampires) doesn't invoke my interest as much as a series involving various things such as chimeras, violence, and other wonderous things. Thus the main character of the series with chimeras wins~

(I've read Twlight, and the series was not enjoyable for me. It's just not my type of book.)

CULLEN

I'm a little Twilight fanatic, though I did hate how 'Sparkles' could: play piano amazingly, sparkle in daylight, put a dent in a car's bumper with his shoulder, have super-speed and super-strength, be extreamly good-looking, survive the Spanish Influenza, etc...
However, I vot for Sparkles because I've never seen one episode of FMA (I really have no idea what it's about) and don't know who 'Edward Elric' aka 'Fullmetal' is.

You haven't lived until you've read/watched FMA. Fullmetal really is so very much better than Sparkleypoo.

Also I KNEW I was forgetting an Edward. Damnit.

Wait, you can read FMA? See, there's more proof. I didn't even know it was (just guessing) a manga.

I'm a little Twilight fanatic, though I did hate how 'Sparkles' could: play piano amazingly, sparkle in daylight, put a dent in a car's bumper with his shoulder, have super-speed and super-strength, be extremely good-looking, survive the Spanish Influenza, etc...
However, I vot for Sparkles because I've never seen one episode of FMA (I really have no idea what it's about) and don't know who 'Edward Elric' aka 'Fullmetal' is.

Link could get away with all that, in my book. ;D Well, except the sparkling.

EvilCrazyMonkey
I've read Twilight, seriously. I wanted to like it, I swear I did. But... I don't. At all. >>

I only read it because the main char was named Edward.

Now that fact makes me sad inside. >: It was so... boring. Like a fanfic, but with better grammar.

I... I wonder if there's Twilight fanfiction that's better than Twilight. I'm morbidly curious now. Anyone want to venture into the wild blue yonder of ff.net and LJ looking for this mythical creature?

Fullmetal because Sparkles has the personality of a rock. No, that's too cruel to rocks.

Plus Fullmetal is short like me, has a metal arm, good looking, and FMC did you just convert me to Ed fangirling without me even reading/seeing FMA?

Back
Top Bottom