• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eevee Splice Adoptables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the third one, since nobody has and I want to see what it turns into ^^

But can I make a suggestion? You should do something to it, maybe add a background, so that people know it's an adoptable, not just a sprite you made for them.

I doubt you can have all three but it's Jewel Espeon's choice really. But really, no one else seems to have wanted all three.

Yes, you can have all three. I gave someone from a different forum all three. :3

zulo: I'll think about that... would linking it here make it more like an adoptable?

Yes, you can have all three. I gave someone from a different forum all three. :3

zulo: I'll think about that... would linking it here make it more like an adoptable?

eh, kinda. And it would bring business. But I was thinking morealong the lines of appearance, it should have something unique to the adoptables place. I don't know, kinda like how the pokeplushies adoptables are unique in that they are plushies. You could have evolution animations, a logo, a special bg... I can't think of anything good right off the top of my head...

The sprites are good though, can't wait to see what these turn into ^-^

EDIT: or, they could be like things in ES's sig, in special cages that you design...

Oh, sorry I wasn't here before. Xc Was... somewhere else. I updated them now. And there are new ones; look at the first post.

sorry tropiking, it's a little too late.

Can I please have the Mudvee and the Wingvee is I'm allowed to. If not then I'll just have the Mudvee. Thanks so much.

Edit:

Eevee: YAY!! It's an...Eevee splice adoptable. AND it is SOOOO cute. I LUV it SOOOO much. Thanks Jewel, you made me even cuter.
Skitty: Maybe one day if you splice me with Eevee...I could be part of the cute team...
Eevee: Keep dreaming, Skitty.
Skitty: Well, Jewel might...won't you?
Eevee: Of course not. I mean who would want to splice you?
Skitty: Err...EeveeSkitty...
Eevee: Not including her then
Skitty: Well...let me think...

Skitty is thinking. Leave her in peace.

Last edited:
Can I please have the Mudvee and the Wingvee is I'm allowed to. If not then I'll just have the Mudvee. Thanks so much.

Edit:

Eevee: YAY!! It's an...Eevee splice adoptable. AND it is SOOOO cute. I LUV it SOOOO much. Thanks Jewel, you made me even cuter.
Skitty: Maybe one day if you splice me with Eevee...I could be part of the cute team...
Eevee: Keep dreaming, Skitty.
Skitty: Well, Jewel might...won't you?
Eevee: Of course not. I mean who would want to splice you?
Skitty: Err...EeveeSkitty...
Eevee: Not including her then
Skitty: Well...let me think...

Skitty is thinking. Leave her in peace.

Actully I think Hikari spliced one in the Spriter's Resource once.

And sure Geobz. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom