• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

I don't know if this is what I should be doing in this situation, but as my opponent and ref both seem to have disappeared before any commands have even been given, and a DQ warning has already been put out (a little over two weeks ago) I just need an e-ref to close this battle out so I can make more challenges.

I'll close it up Jack. ^^ I actually need the same thing sort of. Battlers and the reff have disappeared from this so if it can just be closed I'd be very grateful.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4835

OK. It looks like all the commands are in, so I'll go ahead and e-ref that round after I get done with my tryout for Elite rank. (And after your and Kai's battle, if he issues commands soon.) I'll probably have yours up within a week or so :)

(If anyone else wants to take it, you're free to if you want. I am laying no claims.)

I wouldn't bother reffing it at this point. One of the battlers (Rossymore) stated a while ago that he'd left and did not intend to come back. Just close it and give out the prizes if you like.

I received this PM after querying about the match.

Grass King said:
Wyvern said:
Hello,

I currently have a battle in which you are the referee. I was just wondering whether you were still interested in taking it or whether I should call for an emergency ref.

Thanks

~Wyvern~

Oh yeah ... sorry about that.

With the worload from college starting again, I think it would be easier for you if you got an E-Ref.

Sorry.

It's for this battle

Calling for e-ref as I would really like to get my Pokemon's EXP up

These two battles are well over the DQ time. They both have the first round finished and the commands for the second rounds are posted.

Uh, Pretzzel, I think the first link is wrong. It leads to your tournament battle. But, I think I'll emergency ref that second one.

Oh yes, and Eon Spirit, if you provide me with a link to your battle with Lil Dawgie, I'll ref it if it looks interesting enough.

*sigh*
This battle has been sitting there for almost a month now. Commands have been issued. The only little complication is that Ventus should've used Counter on the last action of the last round, so I guess whoever (hopefully) takes this battle will have to factor that in.

Back
Top Bottom