• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Energy Drinks

Which is your favorite energy drink?

• Red Bull

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • AMP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vault

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Full Throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Ughhh.... no! That stuff is terrible for you.

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
I'm powered by tea.

Which one of these tastes least artificial? My cardiologist wants me to ditch tea and switch to energy drinks. I'm not going to ditch tea, but maybe there's a point to grabbing caffeine-free energy drinks. (Needs to be caffeine-free, though, otherwise there's the same problem as tea.)

There's a drink called 'Bonk!'? That's hilarious and the benders in Avatar should drink it.

I drink a lot of tea, which I guess gives energy, but I drink it for its deliciousness. Other than that, it's just water and occasional alcohol. I don't really like fizzy drinks ):

All energy drinks are bad, but that doesn't stop me. I drink Rockstar.
I agree with that blood and tea are is pretty good too.

There's a drink called 'Bonk!'? That's hilarious and the benders in Avatar should drink it.

Bonk_texture_red.png

Sadly, I don't think anyone's made it for reals.

I drink whatever's available. I work night shift and there was a lot of time when I couldn't stay awake without something. But they are bad for you so I learned other ways to stay awake. Like chomping down on like twenty altoids at once. That. IS. DISGUSTING BUT WORKS.

Otherwise I used to drink Red Bull.

5 Hr is awesome too. There's another one called Worx that is good too, and it smells good and doesn't taste like shit.

Now I just drink water.

I'm awesome, and I don't have a technical 'energy drink' instead I have...
chocolate milk!

But mainly I drink water... the chocolate milk is an occasional treat!

Back
Top Bottom