• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Entire forum generally glitching up

Vriska Serket

Yeah!!!!!!!!
Er, while I was browsing the "You laugh you lose" thread, the long list of pictures I was viewing suddenly got a whole lot smaller. I guessed that they were supposed to be that small and my browser just made them oversized while they were loading or something, until I scrolled past them and realized that all text had shrunk far past any size that I could possibly read without copying it into a Word document. This was of course the most obvious thing that had gone wrong, but after looking at the forum's main page for a bit I realized that the borders between different sections had been removed except for the ones between Entertainment and The Laughing Cupboard, Introductions and Forum Help, Forum Rules and Read!, Site Discussion and Forum Discussion, HTML and CSS and Scripting, Sprites and Pixel Art and Art Request Shops, and Forum Games and Clubs. I checked other websites, the main site, even other vBulletin forums, but this forum was the only site affected. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it: Restarting the computer, logging in and out, switching styles, and deleting my cookies, but nothing seems to work. Help, please?

I'm using the latest version of Firefox, by the way.

You've just accidentally changed the size at which your browser displays web elements. Press ctrl + 0 to set it back to normal. You can decrease the size by hitting ctrl + - any number of times, and increase it with ctrl + +.

The setting only stays on whatever site you manage to do this for, so that's why it isn't showing up when you go elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom