• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Eons: Seekers of the Soul Dew

Vai coughed pointedly as the guy with the cigarette blew out smoke almost right into her face.

"Watch it," she muttered. Actually, it didn't bother her much, but it was rather rude to blow smoke into someone's face, she was sure. She turned to the others.

"Well, we can't follow him now. Unless any people or Pokemon can track..?" Thinking a second, she turned to the Weavile just behind her. "Can you track?" Freezefire shrugged, glaring around at the somewhat unfamiliar people.

Ferran quietly nodded at the others while taking it all in.

"Well," he said, "if we don't have anything to do, why don't we search the city?"

"Hey, wait," said a little voice by his leg, a Larvitar named Klaus, "Elias is a good sniffer! He does it all the time and digs up tasty stuff!"

"Yeah," the Swinub lying by Ferran's other leg responded, "but... I can't find people that well. Especially when I have no clue what they smell like..."

Rinna was staring pointedly at Halan, blue eyes wide. He was so... familiar! But she couldn't place him... She decided she liked him though. She would follow him and watch him closely.

Around her feet, the golden Persian frowned. His Rinna. This weird guy was taking all her attention.

Rinna then looked at the girl who had asked if they cold track. She smiled.

"I think that Edward can do that! He has a good nose." She chirped, patting the cat's head. He glared daggers at everyone else.

"I really doubt we have time to sniff at every inch of the world. We don't even know the scent of the Soul Dew anyway." Bakufuu stated, then looked at his friend. "Hey, isn't the Soul Dew said to be the orb of life...?"

Rein nodded. "And it's rumoured that it can control life and death..."

'Maybe we should look for the Pokémon of life and death... Mew and...?' He thought. 'Mewtwo? Isn't it supposed to be the opposite of Mew? It's clone?'

"We should probably look for Mew and Mewtwo. You know, life and death?" The human said. Bakufuu nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Mhm."

Halan looks at the girl that coughed, muttering a soft 'sorry' before turning away from her. He mental scolds himself for not noticing that there was someone close to him. He takes a few steps away from the girl and finds a place for him to sit, taking another drag off of his cig. His blue eyes scan the people and pokemon in silence, falling on a blue eyed girl and his cat for a only a moment in time.

Nothing interesting here.

He lifts his hand off of his lap and allows his Espeon to curl into his lap, resting his hand on the fox's head.

'What are you thinking about, Halan?'

Halan lets out a low chuckle, staring down at the psychic.

"Can't you tell, Zarin?"

Zarin puffs out his cheeks and looks away from him annoyed. Hus eyes then fall on the girl and her cat. The Espeon smiles, recognizing the cat instantly as his brother-in-law...

'But...where's sister..?'

"yeah, look for the two pokemon who may or may not exist. perfect idea" Kurthnaga sarcastically remarked under his breath.

"Kurthnaga, you must understand that we know nothing of our past, so give them more pacience" Gibby remarked

"I am, Gibby, just giving my thoughts out loud, kind of"

"Alright, let's go look for Mew and Mewtwo!" Freezefire smirked, sarcastically agreeing. "Which region do you want to look in first?"

"Oh shut up, they're trying to help.. You don't have any better ideas." Vai sighed, glaring at the Weavile. "Can't you be a bit more social?"

"No. Screw you," Freezefire answered rather gleefully.

"I don't think it's worth to stop looking for one thing we have no clue where it is, just to look for two things we have no clue where they are, just to find the thing we looked for in the first place" Iris said, turning up her sign at Rein, "If so, we'd just have wasted time looking for something else while the enemy have been searching directly for the Soul Dew, right?"

Kurthnaga stared off into space, looking for a solution to finding the Soul Dew, when..."(happy) THAT'S IT!"

Gibby and Drake look at him with intirested eyes "what!?" they said in unison.

"All we have to do is figure what being poseses the Soul Dew, and if we could find it, then we could figure where they keep it!"

Well, since I did reserve and promise a signup, here it is ;)
Let me know if I can post now ^^

Forum Name: Kali the Flygon
Character Name: Veronica (Nicsy) Avalon
Transform Species: Milotic

Appearance: Nicsy is a shapely 5'5", with long, vibrant golden hair, fashioned back in a pair of ponytails behind each shoulder. She has deep blue eyes, that some have joked 'show the sea, staring back at them'. Her favorite colors are blue and red, which she proudly displays in the form of a bright blue blouse and matching miniskirt with red lacing and detail.

Personality: Nicsy is usually friendly and kind-hearted, as long as you don't get on her nerves. She can be impatient and quick to snap. She's quite vain and loves to be the center of attention, and is quick to state her opinion or complain when something doesn't go the way she'd like it to.

Bio: Before she was found by the Latis, Nicsy lived nearly all her life in a small inlet lake, connected to a large river. She had evolved rather early for her species, and it took her a while to grow to the average size, but fish were plentiful, and she was able to live comfortably on her own. She rarely has had contact with humans, but there was one notable incident. A male criminal had kidnapped a preteen child, and while running through the forest, looking for a place to hide from the police, he stumbled upon Nicsy's lake. Using her own beauty and wit, the Milotic lured the fugitive away from his hostage and to the lake, where she wrapped her serpentine body around him and pulled him underwater. The police soon recovered the child, but the criminal was never seen again.

Pokémon:
Vaporeon, Kochi, male: Nicsy first found Kochi when he was a young, orphaned, shiny Eevee. He was scrawny and malnourished. Nicsy fed and cared for him back to health, and then some, as well as gave him a water stone, so that he could swim with her whenever he wanted. Now, Kochi is a rather chubby purple Vaporeon, smart and practical, who likes relaxing and plotting, and who never wants to go back to being without anything.

Flygon Mera, female. Mera showed up one day to Nicsy's lake and, after a short confrontation for dominance, one neither actually won, the two jointly decided they'd rather just relax and learn more about each other. The Flygon surprised Nicsy by being a rather remarkable swimmer for being built to fly, her powerful tail stroke similar to that of the Milotic's. Now that Nicsy's become an Eon person, Mera's made a commitment to help return things to the way they were, understanding that the quest to find the Soul Dew would be the first step toward setting things right.

Relationships: Has a bit of a crush on Rein

((AHHH U STEALED MAH CRUSH >( But I will be getting together with Maggie's character later, so...))

Sorry for being late at replying, but I've been seriously busy these past few days. My class got the assignment of... Ah, that doesn't matter, but I've spent many hours working on it >_<

So, uhm. Kali accepted, Mewtwo accepted. Will edit second post ASAP.

((just want to not let this topic die like mine is...))
Kurthnaga lifted his head in the silence that replied his comment. I had the right idea going, wasn't I? As if he read Kurth's thoughts, Gibby said "you had the right idea. Not everyone can grasp a somewhat unpopular idea, and, well..." Kurth silenced him with a motin with his hand...

((EDIT: Bakun, you need to keep this post from dying!!!))

Last edited:
"In that case... Are there any places that are connected to life and death?" Rein said, fiddling with his necklace. Bakufu was deep in thought.

"Cave of Origin?" He suggested.

"... Yeah! But... Death?" Rein sighed. "This is almost hopeless." He murmured.

"Pokémon Towers?" Bakufu said again, proud at being smarter than his friend, at least somewhat quicker.

"... Damn it you're right!" Rein slammed his fist into the other hand's open palm. "The Cave of Origin and the Pokémon Towers, we'll just have to split up and search them!!" Rein grinned. "Whaddya think, people?"

"Alright.." Vai thought a second. "We could split up. There's a tower in every region, I think, and the Cave of Origin in Hoenn. Five groups. Do we have enough people to split into five groups?"

She looked around, and at Freezefire. "Oh shut up, you're going to say something stupid. I can see it on your face."

"fufufu..." Kurth laughed at the quarel-to-come between the pokemon and 'master'... "I'll be happy to lead a group, I have excelent tactital qualities... I'll follow another leader only if I have to..."

Back
Top Bottom