• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Two: "Giovanni's Downfall"

Let me rephrase that:

HOW IN GOD'S NAME CAN YOU CATCH A SKUNTANK WITHOUT EVEN DAMAGING IT AND ONLY USING ONE POKEBALL?!?

There.

(Uh... Team Rocket is never a rightful Trainer to me.)

Chapter Three

The next morning, Eric and Peggy got up. Pachirisu was on Peggy's shoulder, and the two avengers grabbed their weapons. Mewtwo told them "We need to get others to stop Team Rocket and get out revenge. I will get the other Legendary Pokemon to come here. Peggy, we will certainly need more Rangers. Eric, I heard your father was a Team Snagem Admin. Maybe Gonzap can lend a hand." Eric and Peggy nodded. Peggy then told Mewtwo "I might need that Dragonite to get to HQ." Eric then used his Tropius, which along with Rhyperior and Dusknoir, now shared an unbreakable bond with their new Trainer, to fly to the Snagem base in Orre.

At the Top Ranger HQ, Peggy was welcomed by Professor Hastings. She explained to him about the infamous Team Rocket, and what horrible crimes they commit. Hastings was shocked, and automatically told her "It might be difficult, but we'll send some Rangers over, as soon as we can, to Mewtwo's lair." Pachirisu was ecstatic for some reason. Peggy and Pachirisu thanked Professor Hastings, and went off on Dragonite.

Meanwhile, Eric had just gotten through the Snagem Base, which was like a maze since it still needed renovations. Gonzap was in his office, and recognized Eric's Snag Machines, and said "You must be Shane's son, aren't you? How's he doing, anyways?" Eric's face looked grim, and he explained "My entire village was destroyed by a filthy bunch of thugs called 'Team Rocket.' Only my girlfriend and I survived. We need some allies to take out those miserable Rockets." Gonzap then interrupted and said "We'll do it! Ever since Cipher disbanded for the second time, we've all needed something to do. So... why not? Team Rocket's going DOWN! Those pitiful shits will PAY for what they've done!", as he grabbed his 12-Gauge shotgun and Zweihander sword.

Eric thanked him and went back to Mewtwo's lair.

Mewtwo had called all of the Legendary Pokemon to its lair.

Exactly a week later, eight Rangers, Gonzap, and twelve other members of Team Snagem arrived. Barlow, an important Ranger from Almia, was also there, and greeted Gonzap. Barlow's Makuhita seemed to have evolved into a Hariyama after Team Dim Sun was defeated.

(The next chapter will be the finale)

It's a Snag Ball. Snag Balls can catch aaaanything without any honest work.

Note sarcasm.

Now that I think about it I diiiiiiiiid once catch that Miltank on Colosseum without damaging it.

But that was with an Ultra Ball.

Celestial Blade is Turbo, y/n?

Even so, if he is this unlikely to listen to your critiques/comments, then why waste the effort? There are MANY fanfiction writers in this forum who would listen and appreciate the nitpicking you're so generously giving Celestial Blade; why don't you try reviewing their work for a change, instead of assaulting Celestial Blade at every opportunity?

Note: I agree totally with the critiques that have been made about Celestial Blade's writing. Details and logic are severely lacking in the work posted so far. However, I think other other works of fanfiction posted here deserve a comment or two more so than this thread.

There are MANY fanfiction writers in this forum who would listen and appreciate the nitpicking you're so generously giving Celestial Blade; why don't you try reviewing their work for a change, instead of assaulting Celestial Blade at every opportunity?.

Because I simply am not very good at reviewing some of the better works on this forum. :/

Because I simply am not very good at reviewing some of the better works on this forum. :/

That's a terrible excuse; you're assaulting Celestial Blade purely because you say he is one of the worse works on this forum? Although he doesn't seem to give a crap for what critiques you give him?

Critiques aren't everything; you can always PRAISE and ACKNOWLEDGE the good parts of others' work if you don't feel like giving a thorough C&C review o___o

That's a terrible excuse; you're assaulting Celestial Blade purely because you say he is one of the worse works on this forum? Although he doesn't seem to give a crap for what critiques you give him?

I'm trying to see if there's any possible way whatsoever I can get through to him and get him to improve. It seemed to be working for a little bit.

Critiques aren't everything; you can always PRAISE and ACKNOWLEDGE the good parts of others' work if you don't feel like giving a thorough C&C review o___o

I know I'm not the only one that hates getting "I love your fanfic" reviews, am I?

People have been bitching about Turbo's writing for years. Very little has changed. Why bother?

"I love your fanfic" reviews are irritatingly vague, yeah, but "I really liked [this bit]" reviews aren't much harder and people tend to go \o/ over them....

Hmm... I'm going to try reviewing this, as I *might* understand this. "What if...?" That is the question of authors. So "what if..."

...the reader never read the first story? Then you write about the previous one a little near the beginning so they don't have to read the original just to understand. (In your case, it's "Feral Girl of Sinnoh".) But what if...

...the character kissed a possible "soul mate"? Then you write it like you were one of the people kissing. For example, "A sensation overtook Eric, and it was almost as if the world stopped just for him. He wasn't sure about the way Peggy felt, but at the moment their lips touched, their troubles seemed to disappear temporarily as if by magic." But what if...

...you asked the leader of a criminal organization for help? Then you write how they'd most likely react. After all, Gonzap wouldn't do something like that without a battle, even if your dad was a former admin of Team Snag'em.

...your girlfriend was kidnapped? For this, I am putting myself in that position, which is gross since I'm a girl. Let's see now...

Eeveelution's Thoughts as if she were a guy whose girlfriend was kidnapped instead of being killed like everyone else in the village said:
I am ANGRY! I lost my parents to these guys, and they kidnapped her! The NERVE of those guys!! Why, I oughta-" [CENSORED FOR EXTREME VIOLENCE THAT WOULD GIVE HORROR MOVIE FANS AND SERIAL KILLERS NIGHTMARES] "I'm gonna save her, and avenge everyone they killed!"

...that was pretty much what you said, only that's how they would think. But how you write it is a completely different matter. But what if...

...you were Eric? That is the most important question. Writers must become one with their characters to succeed, as if they were one person, or at least have some weird mental disease that makes them believe they're two people.

This story's plot is good, though. All it needs is more detail and length. With your permission, perhaps I could rewrite a chapter and post it in this topic?

One thing that makes writers stand out from the rest, is that we can create a world that only we control. Even if the character is a "god", they are always below you. Every detail of their life is in your hands, which is why we strive to perfect them--characters are like our children, and like all parents, we want the world to see how amazing our child is.

Back
Top Bottom