• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever wish you could fly?

All the time.

Mostly I think about having no wings, other times big feathered ones.

I'd like to fly by manipulating the wind, to be honest.

Never really thought about it. For once in my life I feel normal :3

Might be nice, though; it'd be an entertaining way to get around, though it would put every airline in the world out of business (thank God for all the lazy people). Wings would be cool, but they'd probably get in the way when I'm not using them.

Yes I wish I could fly
because then I'd NEVER HAVE TO USE THE BUS AGAIN (: hate the fucking things

also pterodactyl wings would be rad

I'd like retractable wings to use, but still be able to fly without them. I'd fly around the world and use my wings to create tornadoes on the evil side.

it has been my one true dream to be able to fly.....

of course with wings. i'd love feathery wings....though i might cause allergies.

I'd love to have Colette-style wings (as in, from Tales of Symphonia) that can be brought out/put away at will. Plus they're all sparkly and shiny and require a lot less maintainance than feathers :3

This.

Although, for anyone who's played the game, I'd rather have Yggdrasill's wings. Those're rainbow. And come with little mini-wings by your hands, which would probably help with balance or something.

Dyna Blade wings would also be rather appealing. So would bat/demon wings~ I'd love wings that attach to your arms, too. Those have always looked really cool, in my opinion.

But I'm not sure how often I'd fly with them. Heights make me dizzy ever since I stupidly went on the stunt tower at King's Dominion. D: (Heights really lose their appeal once you learn what it feels like to fall from really high up.) Mostly I'd just use them to look impressive~

Fly? Nah. Especially not with wings... too many extra muscles to get used to using, so it'd probably take years to actually learn how to do it without dropping out of the sky.

Teleporting, on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom