• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Everlasting PokeMafia [D3]

Re: Everlasting PokeMafia [N1]

Now lets not dwell on this! You gotta lynch....i guess.....

oh, lynch Darkaura! XD!

But no really, start lynching.

This is Day 2, it only started yesterday.

_ _
OO
<
___

*FACEPALM*

2dkfux2.jpg

Massive derp.

Hmm...
Any objections to lynching Kricketune for inactiveness?

Abstaining in advance. But I have something to bring forth.

See how I didn't post at all in D1? I can't, because I got Slaking, which comes with having a certain degree of slacking off.

There's more to it, sure, but I'm not going to divulge everything just yet.

EDIT: A bit late for doubleposting, but, HEEEERP DEEEEERP, this is actually in another game. In this game, I'm Aggron, so, that wouldn't make any sense.

Last edited:

OK, guys, I'm going to roleclaim, because I found something out.

I'm a spy. At the end of each night phase I find out which night actions were performed, who performed them, and who the target was. I know that there is a healer, and that the mafia were inactive on Night 0. I know that the inspector inspected the same person who was killed last night.

I also know that Karkat Vantas killed Chief Zackrai.

Lynch Karkat Vantas.

Karkat Vantas it is then, I guess.

But why roleclaim so early? With that much power (it's kind of broken, in fact, but it doesn't mean it couldn't be), you could have found out a lot more.

Things were going too slow. I wanted to see some mafia lynching. Besides, there isn't just one spy. (Though the others don't find out as much.)

Things were going too slow. I wanted to see some mafia lynching. Besides, there isn't just one spy. (Though the others don't find out as much.)

So are you guys like in a closed Mason group (Like Mai and I were in Legendary Pokemafia?)

ok, karkat is lynched and was presumed a player.

THE END, YOU LOSE

Karkat is dead

Back
Top Bottom