• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evil GM Mafia [Day 24]

Re: Evil GM Mafia [Day 1]

I am making an assumption of my role PM that simply said 'you are <adjective>' I am pretty sure my role sucks for everyone but mafia, because this is one the worst roles ever.

*Flips GM off for making this so confusing*

I think i figured my role out though, and it is fucking useless. =( Meh, エル., cause decoding song lyrics is tiresome. Also, we can't abstain. =(

As the town discussed they seemed to ignore Darkaura, she was tired of being ignored... ignore this!

DarkAura commited suicide. They were innocent.

Their role was Suicidal Townie (commits suicide once the thread reaches more than 30 posts).

Last edited:

You say that I'm messing with your head
All cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop cause I'm having too much fun

You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good,