• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evil GM Mafia [Day 24]

Re: Evil GM Mafia [Day 1]

Kam it is then.

(people with actions, were you told you you had one, because mine just told me I was <adjective> and nothing else?)

Darn I was hoping Karkat would defend himself..... :( now I lose my new toy.

Karkat was lynched. Innocent.

FUCK FORGOT TO CHANGE THE TITLE (FIXETH)

So last night everyone was sad, mourning the death of their dear friend. But that was only the beginning. When the town awoke the next morning they found the body of Windydragon in Mai's house. Upon investigation, it appeared that Windydragon was mafia, and had come snooping in Mai's house.

Poor Mai, even though she was an elderly lady, still had a bit of kick left... especially when it came to her shotgun. "HEADSHOT!" The elderly woman proclaimed as she shot the intruder in the face. And she still wondered why no one wanted to visit her.

Never mess with Granny.

Windydragon is dead. Was mafia. Cookies.

Windragon's role PM? "You select one person to kill each night. "

Re: Evil GM Mafia [Day 2]

Egad!
Well Mai I'm not coming to your house anytime soon 0_0

But maybe you can come visit your grandson Seeker Jake sometime????

I haven't seen you in so long, and I see your skill with firearms haven't decreased a bit, and we can have a shooting competition, me with my deudly 2x firearms and you with your rifle shotgun
We can go collect some skulls!
Did I ever mention I love skulls????

Last edited:

OH MY GOD LS EDITED HIS POST BAN

That...is pretty bad. I have no leads, so another pity lynch for Legendaryseeker99.

So I guess I'm a paranoid gun owner??? I still don't know who I am, really 0_0 I'd ask Phantom, but I'm not sure if she'd tell me (correctly).

Anyway this pity-lynching seems like a bad idea; a lot of us are probably going to have to do weird stuff and that's the point of a bastard mod. I'm tempted to only post using Youtube too, but that would make this impossible. I think we should go for ole_schooler.

Back
Top Bottom