• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Experimental Pokemafia (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 1)

Scyther isn't a Gen II Pokémon, though. Scizor? Gligar's Hyper Cutter would...cut, I guess.

RNG says Littlestream. Any protests?

How about Superbird? He hasn't posted at all, and usually he seems to be pretty active (even on the first day), so that's a bit weird. Better than choosing completely randomly, I think.

Last edited:

Whoops. I am in like four ongoing mafias right now you guys I forgot about this one :<

Littlestream I guess, to have all our randomlynches in one basket. Usually I don't care for Superbird but at least he's here.

Nothing to say, no reason to post~

Really?

That's new. Looking through other games, I've found a few posts like this one:

I WISH I HAD VALUABLE INPUT!

...No leads=annoying.

Doesn't seem to me that you'd hold off posting unnecessarily just because there's apparently nothing to say.

(This is a fairly weak point, of course, and probably means nothing, but I'm just saying)

...Did I post that!?

...What mafia game was that in?

Also I haven't been in a talking mood today.

...Did I post that!?

...Did I post that!?

Final Fantasy. (I found some other posts like that in different games, though)

We've had since Monday afternoon.

But all right, whatever. Littlestream.

(Sorry for the delay. I was unexpectedly out for the day, and in the future it'll be easier for me to update in the evening than early afternoon anyway.)

The Pokemon spend the day debating and theorizing, but it isn't until near sunset that somebody suggests lynching Littlestream. This citizen doesn't speak up to defend themself, and it is with barely any commotion that the town's guillotine takes its first victim, a Skarmory.

Littlestream is dead. It was innocent.
48 hours for night actions.

(Night actions keep not coming in. I delayed for more than 12 hours, but now I've had to give out at least one strike. And that's sad to me.)

The next day, the Pokemon wake up again, some faster than others. When they go to investigate who's missing, several have slept in, but one is dead. Tailsy, a Togetic, is covered with the same bruises suffered by Pathos a day before.

Tailsy is dead. She was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 2)

Littlestream (Skarmory) sounds like an inspector (Keen Eye) and I can't think of anything else that would go with it, in which case that sucks. :(

I don't know about Togetic, maybe a healer? So you don't all have to look it up, its abilities are Hustle, Serene Grace and Super Luck.

Skarmory also has the Sturdy ability, but I wouldn't know how that would help. Roleblocker maybe?

I would think Skarmory would be the two-hit one, seeing as its defense, and the name sturdy would point to this. Other than that, though...Well darn, we killed an innocent.

Aaaand tonight, we had an obligatory Mafia kill. Togetic? Maybe something to do with luck? Has a 50% chance of not getting hit by anything that targets it?

Last edited:

I would think Skarmory would be the two-hit one, seeing as its defense, and the name sturdy would point to this. Other than that, though...Well darn, we killed an innocent.

Jack removed the bulletproof.

If Skarmory was in fact the inspector, I wonder if it was the reliable one or the one with a possible sanity. Hm.

Back
Top Bottom