• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Experimental Pokemafia (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 2)

Togetic having Super Luck sounds like a chance of escape.

Or Serene grace could be a healer?

I thought there wasn't a role with a chance of escape in this game, or am I missing something?

I doubt that Skarmory had a sanity other than sane.

Togetic is probably a healer... for reasons I'm not going to reveal, though, I'm pretty sure the healer is a Celebi.

Serene Grace sounds like a healer role, so I think Togetic is most likely a healer. Healer!Celebi also makes sense, seeing as it's ability is Natural Cure.

'..for reasons I'm not going to reveal...'
This sounds a bit suspicious to me for some reason. Is there any reason why you're hiding what could be important information from us?
As far as I know, there are no roles that reveal someone's ability so it's not like you'll have to roleclaim or anything...

EDIT: My sentences make no sense at all D: /attempts to be more coherent.

Don't both of the healers have the same ability?

This sounds a bit suspicious to me for some reason. Is there any reason why you're hiding what could be important information from us?
As far as I know, there are no roles that reveal someone's ability so it's not like you'll have to roleclaim or anything...

If he means what I think he means, then he would have to roleclaim, but he probably shouldn't, so.

Perhaps one of them is the Backup Healer? The backup has a different ability to the normal healer.

Kam sounds like a healer to me. Thats how he could be so sure the other healer is Celebi, but I think now, Corsola has Natural Cure doesn't it? Sounds awfully healrish to me.

Well, he's been implying that he's a backup healer.

Anyone have any ideas on who to lynch?

I either randylynching or inactive!lynching is the best option, seeing as we don't have that much to go with (other than the fact that we probably shouldn't lynch Karkat).
That is, lynching at all is even worth it. While we do have a chance at hitting a mafia member, we have a higher chance of hitting an innocent. Then we're probably going to lose another innocent tonight so it wouldn't be good for our numbers :/ Then again if we lynch someone who's inactive, we're getting rid of deadweight anyway. If they're both participating in day discussions and don't send in night actions, it's not like they're helping us in any way.

I'll see what other people think, I don't want to be the only person lynching/ not lynching after all!

I think we should lynch. Inactive lynching might work out, since apparently at least one killing role did not send in a night action, so that might have been the Mafia don or Schizo. (It could also be the innocent Schizo or the vigilante, which would not be so good, but if they're not sending in night actions or participating in discussion then it's not a terrible loss!) But then again, if they continue to be inactive, they won't be much of a threat to us anyway and the strikes thing will kill them automatically (though later) while we can use our lynches on someone else.

Well, if we decide to go the inactive lynching route: Blaziking, Mawile, Flower Doll and Minnow haven't posted yet.

Last edited:

Yes, I am indeed the backup healer.

The reason I'm saying that I think the main healer is legendary is because I'm a Ho-oh.

8)

Ho-oh has a 'healing' ability? O__o /checks.
Oh right, it has Regeneration as a Dream World ability. Makes sense then.

So if your theory on healers being legendaries is correct, then what would the Togetic have been? Perhaps Hustle corresponds to the Hider role? None of the other abilities really make sense with the other roles (other than Serene Grace = Healer but that's kind of a stretch too), but neither does that one.

As for lynching, if we are going for inactives, I think Flower Doll might be a good option, as she hasn't posted in any Mafias she's a part of. I'll wait a bit more before I finalise my vote in case she does suddenly become active and have something to say. How much time left to we have to make a descision?

If Kam was a back-up, who's the other Healer I wonder? Maybe someone else with Regen or something...

Wait, what? What does this mean? Is Togetic a healer or isn't it?

I still think Togetic is a healer with Serene Grace. It makes the most sense. I'd assume the other healer is a Blissey with Serene Grace. Regeneration isn't just an ability that has to do with healing, but also an ability that makes sense (somewhat) specifically as a backup. Only two Johto Pokémon have that ability (Slowking and Ho-oh). If Ho-oh being a legendary meant that both of the healers were legendaries (just one being a legendary because of this wouldn't really make sense), then the healing ability would have to be something else, because neither Serene Grace nor Natural Cure meets those conditions. I doubt that's the reason Ho-oh was picked - there just wasn't much choice.

It's possible that the actual healers' ability is Natural Cure (for which the choices would be Corsola, Blissey and Celebi), but then what could Togetic possibly be? There's not much you can get from Serene Grace, Hustle and Super Luck. :/ Unless Super Luck is the Schizo, but that makes even less sense. In that case, though, the Mafia Schizo would have to have the same ability and it would have to be a Murkrow. And the way Mai died (blood loss from cuts all over her) couldn't be caused by either of those Pokémon, so no, that rules out that choice, I think.

ETA: Also, we have two hours. I agree with Rai-CH: Flower Doll is a good choice. I will withdraw this if she talks.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if my vote will count because it's been over two hours, but I might as well put it in.

Lynch Flower Doll. I'll withdraw if she talks, but I kind of doubt that she's going to reply anytime soon.

(Ehwhoops. Late again.)

As the day closes, a few voices call for Flower Doll to be lynched. Once again, the victim does not even try to defend herself. This time, however, the townsPokemon know they've been more successful as the Skiploom's body is halved by the guillotine.

Flower Doll is dead. She was Mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Guys, I only have 40% of the night actions in. I don't want to badger you but I don't want to randomize them either. Please send them in.

EDIT: I still don't have any more in, so the night is extended until noon tomorrow Central Standard Time.

Last edited:

The sun rises again and the Pokemon count their number once again. They are surprised to find that nobody has died during the night!

Nobody died.
48 hours for discussion.

...Well, uh, that's cool? :D

I guess a healer/Schizo got lucky or the Mafia leader was roleblocked or targeted the hider? Are there any other possibilities?

Also, I wonder what role Flower Doll was. Skiploom's abilities (Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard and Slip Through) don't really seem to correspond to any of the roles. Slip Through might be the most likely for a Mafia member.

Back
Top Bottom