• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Experimental Pokemafia (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 2)

No deaths is always a good sign, but it's doesn't really help our daytime discussions :/

I was going to say that Skiploom could've been the Mafia Roleblocker (with Leaf Guard), but that role's been axed. None of the other roles really match up with it's abilities. Perhaps it was the Mafia Variable with Chlorophyll? In this game, the 'doubles speed in sunlight' might equal 'double lynch votes in day phase', but like all my other guesses it is a bit of a stretch.

Oh, Chlorophyll for the variable is an interesting idea!

...Does no one else have anything else to say? :(

Well, uh, my role is pretty much useless unless I roleclaim, so I guess it's about time: I am Dunsparce, the hider. My ability is Run Away. If I hide behind a Mafia member (except the variable, inducted or not), I will die. I can possibly find one Mafia member for us in exchange for dying if I just tell you who I'm targeting each night, so now I can start hiding behind people that we would like to know more about! Any suggestions? (I have a few people I'd like to use my action on, but if someone else has someone they'd like me to hide behind I could do that.)

The past two nights I've hidden behind Wargle and haven't died, so unless I was healed both nights, Wargle is either the variable or innocent.

Well, uh, my role is pretty much useless unless I roleclaim, so I guess it's about time: I am Dunsparce, the hider. My ability is Run Away. If I hide behind a Mafia member (except the variable, inducted or not), I will die. I can possibly find one Mafia member for us in exchange for dying if I just tell you who I'm targeting each night, so now I can start hiding behind people that we would like to know more about! Any suggestions? (I have a few people I'd like to use my action on, but if someone else has someone they'd like me to hide behind I could do that.)

That sounds ... like all of a bad thing with none of the good. So if you are targeted by something, it gets redirected to the person you hid behind? Or what? Also why Wargle.

So uh, I, as tsubotsubo (
213.gif
), have sturdy. Which allows me to save myself from an attack blah blah bulletproof.

As of last night, it looks like I'm down to one HP. ... Whoops.

so if some doc would like to heal me ... or not, idk, maybe they'll ignore me. or kill me anyway, idec. I'm hardly playing.

The question that surprises me is, why is Butterfree still around? Hmmm?

That sounds ... like all of a bad thing with none of the good. So if you are targeted by something, it gets redirected to the person you hid behind? Or what? Also why Wargle.

So uh, I, as tsubotsubo (
213.gif
), have sturdy. Which allows me to save myself from an attack blah blah bulletproof.

As of last night, it looks like I'm down to one HP. ... Whoops.

so if some doc would like to heal me ... or not, idk, maybe they'll ignore me. or kill me anyway, idec. I'm hardly playing.

The question that surprises me is, why is Butterfree still around? Hmmm?

If I hide behind someone who's innocent and I get targeted for a kill, it doesn't affect me. If I hide behind a Mafia member (except the variable), I automatically die. I hid behind Wargle because...well, I just got an innocent vibe from him.

I also wondered why Butterfree's still around, but more importantly: er, Midnight, there is no bulletproof in this game. It was taken off the list of roles, and even if it wasn't, that wasn't how it would have worked.

Your role is Bulletproof. Your alignment is Innocent. Your ability is 13. When you are targeted by a kill during the night, the kill fails and you survive. This may happen as many times as you are targeted during the night, but you are free to be killed during the day.

Care to explain that?

ETA: Midnight. gogogo everybody

Last edited:

"Uso da!" Midnight because lying is suspicious. I think I'll roleclaim - I'm Lugia the backup inspector, with Pressure.

Anyway, Emerald Espeon, if you hide behind a mafia member and die, how are you supposed to tell us the info?!

Also, decided to make another player list.

Mawile

Mai - Granbull, not mafia.
Died on Night 0 from blood loss, and the body was covered with lacerations.

Superbird

Emerald Espeon - Dunsparce with Run Away, not mafia
Hider.

Flower Doll - Skiploom with ?, mafia
Lynched on Day 2.

Blaziking the Adept

Silver

Rai-CH

Midnight

Minnow

Tailsy - Togetic, not mafia.
Died on Night 1, covered in bruises like Pathos.

Karkat Vantas - Ho-oh, not mafia.
Backup healer.

Bachuru

Seritinajii - Lugia with Pressure, not mafia.
Backup inspector.

Leafstorm

Pathos - Xatu, not mafia.
Died on Night 0 from scrapes and bruises from blunt force trauma.

Wargle - At least innocent.

Littlestream - Skarmory, not mafia.
Lynched on Day 1 due to inactivity.

Hooray for lists. Also, should the topic title be Day 3?

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 3)

Midnight, lying is bad for your health. I guess I'll tell who I am, Aipom, innocent, and that's about it. Not going to say what my role is.

Anyway, Emerald Espeon, if you hide behind a mafia member and die, how are you supposed to tell us the info?!

I'll tell you who I hide behind the day before. Tonight, if no one else has any suspicions, I'll hide behind Superbird, so if I turn up dead tomorrow, lynch him!

A/The healer may want to heal Superbird so if he turns out to be innocent and the Mafia target him we don't both die. That leaves everyone else open to attack, of course, so...use your judgement, I guess? If Togetic was a healer, than at least you won't have to worry about healer clash.

Wargle - At least innocent.

Not necessarily - he could be the variable or I could have been healed, roleblocked, etc. both nights, although I think the latter is unlikely.

I guess I'll tell who I am, Aipom, innocent, and that's about it. Not going to say what my role is.

Hm. Maybe the Thief, with Pickup? Like everything else, that's a bit of a stretch...

I'm guessing that we're all revealing our roles again? Well I'm Phanpy, with Pick Up. So my role is the Thief. I haven't been targeted by anyone yet, so I haven't picked up another role. So in other words, I'm pretty useless at the moment 8)

I'll put in a vote to lynch Midnight for now, but if she says something to defend herself (if they do), I might end up changing my vote.

Last edited:

Oh, cool! Inspector, target Rai-CH! Or maybe a healer, or even our vigilante, or something!

Well, if you're both telling the truth, Silver's ability would have to be Skill Link, since Rai-CH has Pick Up and I have Run Away. I can't think of a role that would go with.

Wait, there were two back-up healers? Well, a Lugia complementing my Ho-oh makes sense.

I'd love to lynch Midnight, but... she's a pretty experienced Mafia player. Don't you think she would be a bit more careful? I guess I'll lynch her, but I find it sort of suspicious that she would make such a dumb mistake.

Midnight

EE, why don't you hide behind an inactive, like Mawile or something?

Sure, Midnight.

A simple mistake early in the day spells the fate of the next victim. Convinced she is lying, the other Pokemon cry loudly to lynch her. Midnight, a Shuckle, steps calmly up to the guillotine and allows herself to be beheaded.

Midnight is dead. She was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (NIGHT 4)

The dwindling group of Pokemon wakes up to find yet another of their number missing. One who had spoken up the previous day, Emerald Espeon, is clearly dead not far from someone's sleeping bag, the Dunsparce's corpse covered in repeated, sharp cuts, which are coated with a sandy grit.

Emerald Espeon is dead. She was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

If Emerald Espeon chose to hide behind Superbird like they said that they would, it looks like we have another mafia revealed!

Unless anyone else have other information (such as an inspector inspecting Superbird and coming up innocent, or Superbird gives proof that he's innocent, or someone finds out another Mafia member), I'll be voting to lynch Superbird.

Why the hell not.

Superbird.

The only problem I see with this, though... our healer isn't dead, so I don't see why they wouldn't heal EE.

Why is EE dead?

OK ROLECLAIM TIME. I'm the Healer. I'm Corsola with Natural Cure. Go back over some of my posts and in some, I drop subtle hint.

And I healed EE, unless Hider death is inevittable, due to uh, hiding.

Back
Top Bottom