• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Experimental Pokemafia (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (NIGHT 4)

OK OTHER ROLECLAIM TIME. I am an Inspector (Sentret with Frisk). Because I'm probably going to die tonight, I'll leave with this information: Blaziking is mafia, Rai-CH is innocent, and Bachuru is most likely Mafia Variable, I think.

So, my story: Because I didn't have computer access the first week of this mafia, my inspection was randomly selected and by some happening of chance, I inspected Mai, who died that night and showed up as innocent to us, but I got an inspection of mafia.

So I waited and tried to see if I was insane cop or paranoid cop. I inspected Butterfree, which came up mafia. Then, I inspected Blaziking, who turned up innocent, meaning he was mafia.

So unless Jack messed up with the inspection results, Blaziking is mafia.

Oh yeah, and Superbird. There you go, other inspector, confirmation that you're sane.

[...]unless Hider death is inevittable, due to uh, hiding.

It is, sorta. For some reason I had this in my head and didn't realize it wasn't totally clear in the role description until just now, and for that I apologize, but what I meant by it was that the Hider avoids everything that targets it and instead is targeted by whatever hits the person it's hiding behind (as well as getting killed if it hides behind a Mafia).

Sorry.

...and EDIT much later: Totally forgot to change the phase to day and kill EE on the player list. Whoops. I'm so forgetful.

Last edited:

Well, oh well. -1 night action.

So, who should I heal tonite?

WAITWAITWAITWAIT I NEED TO CLEAR A COUPLE THINGS UP HERE.

So I'm a doctor, just saying, and last night I healed Emerald Espeon, and since Wargle said that he healed EE, this means she died of healer clash. Therefore, Superbird is innocent.

(btw my role is Blissey my ability is also Natural Cure)

Blaziking, it's pretty clear that you're lying! Jack just said that the Hider avoids everything that targets it, so there's no way Emerald Espeon died of a healer clash. Plus the flavour text suggests that it they were 'covered in repeat, sharp cuts', which definitely does not equate to a healer clash :/

Um, he doesn't have to be lying - he just has to not have noticed Jack's post. :/

OK OTHER ROLECLAIM TIME. I am an Inspector (Sentret with Frisk). Because I'm probably going to die tonight, I'll leave with this information: Blaziking is mafia, Rai-CH is innocent, and Bachuru is most likely Mafia Variable, I think.

So, my story: Because I didn't have computer access the first week of this mafia, my inspection was randomly selected and by some happening of chance, I inspected Mai, who died that night and showed up as innocent to us, but I got an inspection of mafia.

So I waited and tried to see if I was insane cop or paranoid cop. I inspected Butterfree, which came up mafia. Then, I inspected Blaziking, who turned up innocent, meaning he was mafia.
...what? If you're insane and I came up mafia, how on earth are you concluding I'm mafia variable? o_O

Anyway, since Jack seems to have confirmed the conclusion that Superbird must be mafia, I say Superbird for now.

Re: Experimental Pokemafia (DAY 4)

hurrdurr I have an issue with not reading the flavor text. I'm going to need to stop doing that then.

ANYWHO. I guess my healing was useless in that whole matter which means that Superbird is getting my vote for today. Emerald won't die in vain!

We have a healer (Wargle) and a backup healer (me).

Blaziking is obviously lying to get a fellow Mafia member out of trouble.

ALSO SINCE I POSTED HEALING HISTORY OVER THE I FEEL DUMB.

Here it is:

Butterchurro ((not quite sure, I think I did))
Karkat Vantas (he role claimed as back up healer so I healed him)
EE because she said to.

WAITWAITWAITWAIT I NEED TO CLEAR A COUPLE THINGS UP HERE.

So I'm a doctor, just saying, and last night I healed Emerald Espeon, and since Wargle said that he healed EE, this means she died of healer clash. Therefore, Superbird is innocent.

(btw my role is Blissey my ability is also Natural Cure)

"Uso da!"

Anyway, though, if both healed EE, Superbird would've died of healer clash, not EE.

...the Hider avoids everything that targets it and instead is targeted by whatever hits the person it's hiding behind (as well as getting killed if it hides behind a Mafia).

So as for Mafia queue, we have Blaziking and maaaybe Butterchuru.

Hmmm. Now that I think about it I might be completely crazy doctor that gets randomized results. Ahhh...other inspector roleclaim?

I'm a backup inspector, but I don't know whether or not there's another inspector around.

Seeing as theres probably only one Doc, theres probably only one Cop.

Hey, sorry for having not posted yet; I've been busy.

I'm the other Inspector. Going by my inspection results and Leafstorm's post I'd say I'm fully sane.

My inspections:

Tailsy -> Innocent
Bachuru -> Innocent
Midnight -> Mafia
Superbird -> Mafia

Sooo, Superbird.

So as for Mafia queue, we have Blaziking and maaaybe Butterchuru.
Seriously, guys, where the hell are you getting me being mafia from? @_@ The only evidence is an insane cop inspecting me as mafia, which should mean I'm innocent! (And now, another non-insane cop inspecting me as innocent. Come on.) "X is experienced and hasn't died" is not evidence for their being mafia because healers also target experienced players.

Man...I would give up my role but I'm afraid I'll become a mafia target. (Though it may just be a silly feeling.) And my ability is Skill Link...I'll wait another day to roleclaim.

The sun oddly hangs at a five o'clock position for many hours after night should have fallen. When it finally begins to set, the Pokemon are more than ready to send Superbird, a Gligar, to the guillotine. He, like many others before him, makes no effort to fight his accusers, and is beheaded quickly and easily.

Superbird is dead. He was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom