• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 4]

So Twilight Sparkle, do you still have any kills left? I still have two lives, I believe, since I wasn't notified otherwise, so does everyone else agree to do something like that? It's not really the best idea, but perhaps it could clear both of us. Unless Twilight Sparkle is a mafia who can kill in the day, that is.

So Twilight Sparkle, do you still have any kills left? I still have two lives, I believe, since I wasn't notified otherwise, so does everyone else agree to do something like that? It's not really the best idea, but perhaps it could clear both of us. Unless Twilight Sparkle is a mafia who can kill in the day, that is.

I actually didn't kill anyone last night o-o
I still have two kills though, should I just do it for proof? So confusing :(

I'm not really sure. If we prove ourselves, then I'll just be a vanilla innocent and you'll only be able to kill one person. What do you think, everyone else?

I say hold off on the killing during the day. For all we know daykills hit through bulletproof. Beyond that, I don't have any lynching nominations.

Aobaru said in a PM that it would only take one of my lives. But anyway, yeah. I don't have much of an idea.

I think I'll vote to lynch Pig-serpent because I'd rather not have an abstain. I don't think it's really necessary to prove your innocence-s, but what do you other people think?

InvaderSyl turned up Mafia to my inspection which means she's either Mafia or activated alien *gulp*.

Certainly. :3

You have an important decision to make. ;3

I could be a number of things~

An activated alien, unaware of their activated status until now~

A converted lyncher, sent to lynch myself as the 'irritating townie'~

A framed tracker~

A mafia who just won't quite let go~

A framed doctor, wanting to avoid suspicion by the mafia by claiming something a bit less of a threat to them.~

A number of other framed or converted innocents/variables~

Your call, really. You may get lucky.

Or I may reign doom upon you all~

Your choice.

Of course it is~

... Okay, I'l stop now :P

My point ominous warning remains...

I could be a number of things. So choose carefully~!

... darn it >.<

If Syl is an activated Alien, I am going to laugh at all of you for lynching her.

Thanks for clearing your alien status. :)

"unaware of their activated status until now".

Thank you very much. You're obviously not an alien, and if you're any of those other roles you'd say so to avoid lynching. Sort of a bad move to say things like that...

InvaderSyl still. (syl rhymes with still)

If you're going to post, at least make it clear and unambiguous. It's sort of annoying to hear random phrases that don't mean anything..

Back
Top Bottom