• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Cover Songs?

Mandy Moore's cover of Umbrella [link], and Utada Hikaru's version of Boulevard of Broken Dreams [link]. There's more, I think, but I can't think of any right now.

Machinae Supremacy's cover of Gimme More by Britney Spears. It's basically these metal dudes rocking out to a Britney Spears song, which is entirely awesome.

I am going to have to go with Cobra Starship's cover of I Kissed A Girl.

OMFG! You listen to Cobra too?

I love their cover of Hollaback Girl.

Also, Gym Class Heroes did a sick cover of Lamb of God at Warped Tour this year. That rapper can scream ya'll.

I found a link of Frou Frou (the voice of Imogen Heap)'s Holding Out For A Hero~ I don't know many cover songs, but out of the few I've heard, this is probably the best:

Here

311 - What I Got, original by Sublime.

I really just can't think of the artists for the songs that were covered. That's all I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom