• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Type?

Favorite Type?

• Bug

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Dark

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Fire

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Water

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Ice

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Poison

• Electric

• Flying

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ground

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Fighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal

• Total voters
For me it's a tie between Grass, Bug and Poison. After those I like Ground.

I voted grass on the poll because nobody else did. Really guys? :(

And I don't see why so many people like fire types. The only one I really like is Vulpix. :- /

Flying, with Steel and Dark tied for a close second. I can't stand Grass, Bug or Dragon Types, although sometimes there are exceptions (Sceptile, Ninjask and Garchomp, for example)

My opinion has changed. Psychic is my favorite type by a long stretching path full of rainbow, bunnies and flowers. It is just cool and the pokemon of it's type rock. I could say Espeon is tied for first place for favorite pokemon with Eevee. Gardevoir is 6th place which is pretty good. Same with Gallade and alot more psychics.

From EeveeSkitty

My favorite is fire.... In real life, it's very pretty, and Quilava is such a cute pokemon.

My favourite type would have to be Electric, since a lot of my favourite Pokemon are electric and it's just a cool concept for a type anyway. :3

After Electric, my favourites are (in no particular order): flying, ice, fire, and ground.

Fire and Psychic. Those types would really go well together and the pokemon could be a light and mind pokemon. But I voted for Fire I think.

My all-time favorite type is Fire. My reason? Well.. I really love Ninetales (which is my favorite Pokemon) and plus I love fire in real-life. Most of the Fire type Pokemon are interesting (though the 4th generation ones are... weird. To say the least).. I just love Fire.
A few of my other favorites are Dragon, Dark, and Ice in no particular order.

Back
Top Bottom