• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Videogame Villain?

Bowser, for real reals. And his seven kids cause they're the bomb and I mean lol the cartoons.

Gary is pretty damn sweet too, especially cause you can name him A Penis.

Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. Who doesn't know about this motherfucker? He wears a mask and shit, drinks fucking coffee, and stabs people...I mean, need I say more? This is one kick-ass mo'fucka, if I do say so myself.

I used to have a big list of my favourite villains, I really must try and locate it. Let's see;

Jyggalag, Mannimarco and Dagoth Ur from the Elder Scrolls Series.
Myrrah, Skorge and RAAM from Gears of War Series.
Gnasty Gnork, Malefor, Cynder (evil version), Ripto and the Sorceress from the Spyro Series.
Dr. N. Tropy, Ripper Roo, Papu Papu and Pinstripe Potoroo from the Crash Series.
Jacob Crow from the TimeSplitter Series.
Chairman Drek and Gleeman Vox from the Ratchet and Clank Series.
Baron Praxis, Count Veger, Metal Kor and Erol from the Jak and Daxter Series.
Rudy the Clown from Wario Land 3.

Pretty much anyone with sociopathic tendencies - I relate to them better than the "ANGST SAD" villians because I'm a bit of a sociopath myself P:

My top favorite would have to be Porky though. Matt Engarde (PW: JFA) comes in close second, and Nyx Avatar from P3 in third.

From Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, it's a tie between Valter and Lyon. Valter's just so twisted. Plus he drops a shield that protects fliers from arrows, major hax. And Lyon... I cried. I actually cried. Only video game villain to make me cry.

Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic Adventure 2 (no Sonic game past that. Just no.) will always hold a special place in my heart from the time I was a foaming 10-year-old fangirl.

Also, Damon Gant and Godot from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games. They're both pretty funny but also kind of scary at the same time. Well, Godot's not that scary, actually... maybe in the dark...

Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations. Who doesn't know about this motherfucker? He wears a mask and shit, drinks fucking coffee, and stabs people...I mean, need I say more? This is one kick-ass mo'fucka, if I do say so myself.

Also, Damon Gant and Godot from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games. They're both pretty funny but also kind of scary at the same time. Well, Godot's not that scary, actually... maybe in the dark...

Murderer =/= villain D: (especially since Godot's not a mass-murderer or anything of the sort, and besides, he's awesome.)

They're the closest things to a "villain" in a video game that I like though! :c
I mean, they're at least antagonists, right?

My favorite video game villains happen to be in video games that I'm in the process of developing (they are Pokemon fan games, but I try to develop my villains more than official Pokemon characters are developed), but aside from that...

The ghosts from Pac Man.

Something about Marx (and Marx Soul) just clicked with me when I first played Kirby Super Star Ultra. I also like 02 from Crystal Shards. (Loved the music to boot)

Giygas from Earthbound, but just for the holyshit factor. Seriously. There is no video game boss anywhere near as creepy as him.

I didn't like Sonic Heroes much, but I did like Metal Sonic/Metal Overlord. Also, Solaris from Sonic 2006.

Bowser gets points for setting up a battle situation made of pure win in Super Mario Galaxy (battle in the center of a sun in the center of the universe), and loses them again for being piss easy in almost every game he's ever in.

Also, the harder the boss is, the cooler it is in my mind. To that end, if I ever make a video game, I am going to make the boss unbelievably hard.

I've been playing Final Fantasy VI recently, and I have to say that Kefka is pretty badass. He wants one thing, power, and stops at nothing to get it. (Light of Judgement yayz) His laugh is creepy as hell too.

Aw darnit my favorite villain from a videogame series is in the anime and not the games. ):

In all seriousness though,
Possessed!Zelda.

Okay actually that spoiler is technically Ganon so let's just leave it at that.

Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI. Smart, cunning, one crazy mothafucka. Probably on of the Best Villains of all time.

I've been playing Final Fantasy VI recently, and I have to say that Kefka is pretty badass. He wants one thing, power, and stops at nothing to get it. (Light of Judgement yayz) His laugh is creepy as hell too.

I feel ashamed to know that Kefka has been mentioned but twice in this thread (up to and excluding this post). He's pretty much amazing. Sure, he's a heartless megalomaniac, but somehow, I can't hate him, when it all comes down to it. Maybe it's just that he has such wonderful lines as he does. And some neat-o music. [thumbs-up]

I also love Kefka; he's got the absolutely insane psychopath thing working so well for him, and he's got a lot more personality than a lot of other FF villians.

And I think Mid-Boss from Disgaea's pretty memorable :)

And I love pretty much all the Grand Cardinals from ToS. I think Magnius has to be my absolute favourite (VERMIN VERMIN VERMIN), but they're all pretty awesome.

My favorite villain of all time is definitely minamimoto from The World Ends With You.
"Zetta slow!" Awesome.

pokey minch from earthbound

because he's freaking hilarious. OOH LA LA, MY POOR PATHETIC FRIEND, WAS IT.... PIG'S BUTT?... NO, NESS!

MOTHER 3 SPOILER: he's a douchebag in mother 3 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom