• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Finding out who everyone was.

...Oh. I see now. So NOW you take the time to tell me, eh, "Mirry"? Screw you, I missed you. And you were here all along. Just like Jolty. You bastard!

Aw, I didn't realize I was missed!

I figured "Mirry" made more sense because people actually call me that, whereas nobody has ever called me "Qwara" (my first name is Miranda).

Well, other than like a 1-month stint as Wind of Darkness when I first joined, I was and probably will always be Zora of Termina. :I

I wasn't here long before the forums crashed, but I was Quilava the Cutie~ I hope you can tell by how I say I love Quilava (and Houndoom), but if you can't you know who I was and that's all I'm going to say now. (I also mentioned that I like Ash when I was Quilava the Cutie~ Now you should really tell who I am. If not, then oh well.)

...oh.

You should have at least kept your awesome Pikachu avatar so we knew who you were D:
I might still have that Pikachu avatar floating around somewhere. XD And it was admired too? Who knew.

Edit: Oh, I do still have it on my hard drive! Perhaps using it (as it has my old username on it) will help avoid confusion.

Of course I admired it - it's adorable!

...I feel much better now you have it back. It's just not right if you don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom