• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

A huge beer can came crashing down to earth. In it, there was.... Nothing.
"AWW SHI* I NEED SOME ALCOHOL MAN," said Patrick. Mr. Fridge opened his beer compartment, and showed that there were just empty beer cans in there. "ANYONE HAVE WEED?"

Ziggio fell with the beer bottle and landed on Patrick's head. "AGAIN!"

Now both Jewelys were looking down at the giant pie where Ziggio had landed. Well, he really landed on his head but you know.

Meanwhile, Eric came from the west side of Pie-Urkan

"Well, the Pie Pokemon isn't there... And if it was, well, it is on fire now!"

West side of Pie-Urkan

Pie people screamed as they were on fire. The whole area was engulfed in flames. Their raspberry innards exploded from the heat and them not being baked correctly, leaving no steam vents

Tsyru got his dagger out and started to chop off a piece of skin.

Someone was there. Patrick went into Rambo mode, took off his shirt and pants, and revealed 2 folds and very tight-fitting pants. "I. AM. PATRICK!" he hooted. Then he took out some sugar, laid it out on a piece of paper that happened to blow on by, and snorted it through his nose. Then he made a racial slur. The Munchlax facepalmed himself again.
((Do something about a giant fork battling against the Pie Pokemon, and that he's trying to vent it to lead it to prefect internal temperature and happiness.))

Twitchy opened the bag of bees.

(Mention powdered toast!!!)

Ziggio jumped off Patrick's head and started swimming in the pie. "Yipee!" he said.

Meanwhile, Jewely(espeon) grabbed a parachute and a pizza and leaped out of the plane, looking for the zigzagoon.

((Okays then Flareth))

Derek screamed. Egg screamed. Inferno screamed. Fishy screamed. A Rattata screamed. A NPC without a Liver screamed. Even a tree screamed, and it became petrified wood. [/bad joke]

Suddenly, Derek, Egg, Fishy, Inferno, and Blaziking were teleported on a giant piece of powdered toast, and they landed next to someone named twitchy, with the giant piece of powdered toast.

"Oh hey bees. I thought this was the Pokemon world. Aren't they Beedrills, then? Well, you know, they DO mention real world animals in the Pokedex and such, so are actual animals extinct or endangered or something? Wait a minute.... But I'm in a POKEMON RP. So technically I don't know this stuff. Wait WTF? Who's controlling me anyhow? Can you stop making me scratch my butt?" Patrick ranted. He scratched his butt. "HEY I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME SCRATCH MY BUTT! AND THAT WAS NOT A RANT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TYPED THAT!"
------------------
Oooohface in real life: Then why don't you control your self? *Leaves computer*
------------------
"HEY WAIT A MINUTE! YOU GET BACK HERE MISTER! I'm not done with you! And how can you be leaving? You're still friggin' typing!" he continued, scratching his butt.
------------------
Oooohface in real life: Well, yeah. But y'know, this RP isn't to be taken seriously and all...
------------------
"Me..... Not take serious? Y'KNOW WHAT? I WILL TAKE CONTROL OF MYSELF! I'll go jump off this cliff. Then you won't have anyone to control. HMPH!" He scratched his butt and walked off a perfectly placed cliff. "DAMMIT DON'T MAKE ME SCRATCH MY BUTT!"
------------------
Oooohface in real life: Why not? It's fun-ish and stuff.
------------------
"But it's pointlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said, falling off the cliff because I wanted him to.
------------------
Oooohface in real life: Damn, don't mess with my logic again, RP characters. I mean it. I PWN YOU! AND OWN YOU! AND CONTROL YOU! YOU WILL BE AT MY EVERY WHIM! MUAHAHA!

((:D))

Twitchy saw the toast and attacked it.

"It's toastarific." he moaned.

(You gotta love Ren and Stimpy :D)

Derek looked at the boy. Inferno looked at the boy. Fishy looked at the boy. Egg looked at the boy. Blaziking looked at a brand new plasma screen TV that was in a tree.

"Who are you?" They all asked in unison. The toast roared in pain. But it couldn't talk, so it more so did nothing in pain.

((I can't even follow this randomness. Yay!))

Patrick said, "Oooh, toast? I wants :D"
-----------------------------
Oooohface in real life: Wait, how can you "say" :D?
"Hey, you're the typist," Patrick replied.
Oooohface in real life: Oh right :D
Patrick then went to a tree stump, and started arguing with it, then picked off a branch and used it as a stick to scratch his butt. "STOP IT DAMN YOU" he said butt-scratchingly.
Oooohface in real life: Tough luck.
Patrick fell off another cliff while scratching his butt.

"My name's St-"

-------

Flareth in RL: "No, your name's Twitchy! NOT Stimpy. Eediot."

-----

"My name's twitchy." he squealed in a deep voice.

"O HAI THAR," said Patrick, still scratching his butt. "Do you have a problem with the stupid idiot typing your character too - HEY!"
--------------------
Oooohface in real life: Tsk tsk. No calling me out there, Patrick. You know you're not supposed to.
--------------------
"I HATE LOVE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE MADE MY LIFE WAY BETTER!" said Patrick, who was scratching his butt so much it seemed like it was going to fall off.
--------------------
Oooohface in real life: Ahhh, I love slashmarks and controlling people. OH AND RANDOMNESS!
--------------------
Patrick ate a watermelon. Through his butt. Then it became itchy. And he had explosive diarrhea that covered the last 20 posts.

"Observe the squeaking." Twitchy said, putting on a pair of squeaking pants

((Yes they do. And at this rate I wonder how I will ever get to the Pie Pokemon...))
"Ahhh..." said Patrick with a sigh of relief. He continued to scratch his butt. He took out an iPod, and let Baby Fridge possess it. He went in, and started playing this song.
--------------------
Oooohface in real life: Sly, huh?
--------------------
Patrick just scratched his butt away.

Back
Top Bottom