• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: PotPie

Mysti saw Latias push Twitchy and ate the Latias. Then she screamed, "CCCCCOOOOOOOKKKKKKKIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

Chip tilted his head. "Isn't it weird how they call them 'cookies?' I live in the US, but something like 'sweet biscuits' sounds better."

Blade got lost in the forest. He saw the Nanab Berry as big as Ohayou and said to it, "Good day, my dear fellow. May you instruct me on how to get out of this forest? I'm terribly lost, sir."
((PotForest reference)

"Yay!!! A forest of pot!!!" Ohayou yelled, tackling the berry, and berrynapping it.

(((That was in the middle...
So your cookies raped you? I may or may not be lost...)))

West decided to make a literate post that was pointless. She sent out her Purugly. It was shiny and had a bow on its head. "Rosie!" she cried, releasing it. "I'm so sorry!"
The Purugly shrugged, then sped off. West decided to check its PokéDex entry. It turned out that Purugly had higher base speed than Raikou. "Cool!" she exclaimed, closing her PokéDex and catching a Golbat instead. "Goth," she told it.
"Goth," it repeated.
"Goth," West replied.
"Goth."
"Goth."
They kept on doing that for a while.

Back
Top Bottom