• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Food you like that no one else does

My school's cafeteria food. It's not bad at all.

Thats an oxymoron right there. Any schools cafeteria food is disgusting except for the drinks and chips...and cookies. I can tolerate the food, its just that its never good. Well, I guess we all have our tastes.

I do drink Dr. Pepper. The rest of my family, cept possibly my dad, doesn't drink it. The bad part about it is that it seems to go bad quickly. Also, I won't drink Pepsi or Coke unless I absolutely have to. And the strange thing is, I used to drink them all of the time.

I likes me my prunes. :D
But my siblings and friends think it's weird.
PRUNES AREN'T JUST FOR OLD PEOPLE YOU KNOW! *shakes fist*
At least I don't drink prune juice. D:

Haha, once when I was sick, my grandma gave me prune juice as some sort of silly home remedy. I poured it in the sink when she wasn't looking. :p

Calamari is good.

Leeeemooons. Seriously. I like strait-up lemon. As in, the fruit. By it's self.

Why is that so hard for others to conceive? D=

I love all of the stereotypically gross vegetables- Brocoli (only uncooked), Spinach (YUMMY <3), Brussels Sprouts.

I like Calamari. Most people hate the idea of putting tentacles into their mouths, but I do. =P

Oh, and here in Colorado, there is this dish called Rocky Mountain Oysters. There are no real oysters in them. Only deep fried cow testicles. BUT THEY ARE SOOOO YUMMY!!!
YOU FRIGIN' EAT COW BALLS!!!

No one seems to like Root Beer. Or cookies dipped in chocolate milk.

I also eat nearly raw steak. I get the outside cooked, put lots of Worcestershire Sauce on it, cut a big chunk out of it, then bite it off the fork. My dad said it was like watching a wild animal eat something. X3

:D

I loves Edamame, steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus (which is on Iron Chef right now :D:D:D) carrots, many fruits and rice. No one I tell believes me, since they only see me eat M&Ms and drink Mountain Dew most of the time, and assume that's all I live off of. D:

I'm also the only one in my house that likes Feta, the only cheese I'll consider eating, and the before-mentioned Mountain Dew. :D

Oooh I have a lot

Squash
Grahm Cracker with peanut butter and a cucumber
Broccoli
Carrots with peanut butter
Hamburgers with no bun and nothing but salt
No-Milk Cereal (Since i'm allergic to milk)
Green Beans
Hot Dogs with no bun

Oysters. A girl at a youth summit I recently attended was led to believe that I didn't like her because she was grossed out by oysters. But for me they're a family tradition.

Uh... Fish eyeballs. Nobody else likes fish eyeballs. Not fish brain either, for that matter. Or pig heart.

WTF? XD I don't think I've tried Pig Heart...if you're being sarcastic.

The only things odd I like are ranch dressing on pizza and pretty much all vegetables (besides Squash, Zucchini and Brussels Sprouts)

Ooh, lemons and limes! And sushi. <3 I adore eating dry bread, and drinking water. My grandmother goes crazy because she thinks I'm dieting, but it tastes so good. Why have butter anyway? :P

Back
Top Bottom